Dmt changes lives

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 2:03 am » by Samael

theyrecomming wrote:
samael wrote:LSD did the same thing, followed by salvia reinforcing that.
I feel I no longer need to do hallucinogens, but should the opportunity arise where I should need to guide some wary souls along the first steps to enlightenment, I would.
I was a very firm believer of atheism before my LSD experience.
Hallucinogens are, in my opinion, a tool to answer questions.
LSD answered all of the questions I had about the nature of the universe and god.
The salvia answered the questions that arose from those answers, mainly what is it that I gave up to be here.
The more you believe, I found to, exponentially raises the effect of the hallucinogen.
My father is trying to get us some DMT to do together before he passes on.
I am wary for I know exactly where I will go, and I am fine where I am at, in this human condition.
But for the inquisitive soul, who needs to know, there is no better way to quickly answer those pressing questions.
Removing the blocks, those keeping you from your self realization, since with human rationality you cannot answer them.

Trust me I have experienced every psychedelic you can think of and dmt is much MUCH stronger than LSD, dmt is naturally produced before death(near death experience)

And so....what? it is stronger than what? And how would you gauge that? I don't think your post meant anything, I just don't understand why you posted it.
I've smoked pot and meditated to points stronger than either one of those experiences, what does that even mean.
I'm only alive and here today because I chose not to leave.
Where do you think DMT will take me that is more important than where I've reached already?
It doesn't matter what drug it is, it matters what your mind uses it for.
Otherwise its just a roller-coaster, just another "thrill ride."
I'm seriously lost by the relevance and point of your comment so much, that I am writing this out in pursuit of that question.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 2:08 am » by Constabul

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 2:11 am » by Theyrecomming

samael wrote:
theyrecomming wrote:
I feel I no longer need to do hallucinogens, but should the opportunity arise where I should need to guide some wary souls along the first steps to enlightenment, I would.
LSD answered all of the questions I had about the nature of the universe and god.
The salvia answered the questions that arose from those answers, mainly what is it that I gave up to be here.
The more you believe, I found to, exponentially raises the effect of the hallucinogen.
I am wary for I know exactly where I will go, and I am fine where I am at, in this human condition.
But for the inquisitive soul, who needs to know, there is no better way to quickly answer those pressing questions.
Removing the blocks, those keeping you from your self realization, since with human rationality you cannot answer them.

Trust me I have experienced every psychedelic you can think of and dmt is much MUCH stronger than LSD, dmt is naturally produced before death(near death experience)

And so....what? it is stronger than what? And how would you gauge that? I don't think your post meant anything, I just don't understand why you posted it.
I've smoked pot and meditated to points stronger than either one of those experiences, what does that even mean.
Where do you think DMT will take me that is more important than where I've reached already?
I'm seriously lost by the relevance and point of your comment so much, that I am writing this out in pursuit of that question.

I guarantee your "pot smoking meditation" is nothing to ayahuasca. do not argue with something you have never experienced. Can some one please back this up? A twelve hour trip with the gods changes you. You have not experienced this so don't assume anything.
:)

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 am » by Theyrecomming

If you use psychedelics for a thrill ride then go to a drug forum.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 2:53 am » by Samael

theyrecomming wrote:
samael wrote:
theyrecomming wrote:Trust me I have experienced every psychedelic you can think of and dmt is much MUCH stronger than LSD, dmt is naturally produced before death(near death experience)

I guarantee your "pot smoking meditation" is nothing to ayahuasca. do not argue with something you have never experienced. Can some one please back this up? A twelve hour trip with the gods changes you. You have not experienced this so don't assume anything.

So your trying to e-peen/machismo/one up me by saying that the truth you realized by doing your "harder, more powerful" drugs are more truthier than what I've come to know, and the only way to get to know the real truth is to do your drugs?

I don't think you understand the human mind and the effects of mind altering drugs on them because no one does, and doing more powerful drugs isn't going to make you more knowledgeable than me on these matters.

Sounds to me like you should introspect more and rather than try to elitism your way above someone, applaud your brother for being able to attain the same truth by following their own path.

Unless you think I should keep my head down and make sure my footsteps follow yours exactly, because they will definitely bring me to the exact place you went to. Because human life is not subjective, and there is no difference between when I would do DMT and when you do it.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 3:00 am » by Theyrecomming

Not at all, I am not arguing that they educate. You started that and took it from nothing. I'm saying the people have near death experiences (dmt produces) and they are forever changed. I didn't notice a significant change in my interests after LSD,mushrooms,mescaline,lsa,amanita muscaria, but when I did dmt i completely changed and started to love earth and all the universe

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 3:02 am » by Theyrecomming

You started this from nothing. All I said was the facts I know and you took it in a competitive view. Stop

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 3:07 am » by Samael

theyrecomming wrote:You started this from nothing. All I said was the facts I know and you took it in a competitive view. Stop

The fuck are you talking about.
Stop lying when the truth is sitting right there.
I shared my experience and you took a metaphorical shit on it.
I asked why.
You can't say something that is going to change that.
You can apologize, but you can't tell me what to do.
Fleeting pursuits of a man in denial, from the looks of it to me.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 3:10 am » by Theyrecomming

I didn't say anything metaphorically speaking, get the fuck off this post

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 3:32 am » by Roadkill

Funny. My experiences reinforced my Atheism.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

PreviousNext