Dmt changes lives

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 3:44 am » by Samael

theyrecomming wrote: but when I did dmt i completely changed and started to love earth and all the universe

I don't think so. I think you got nothing out of it but a momentary delusion, for you have fallen back into standard alienation rather the acceptance, which is what I've found love to be.
Maybe love for you is everything you agree with, that seems to me what you are showing.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 5:17 am » by Theyrecomming

Seriously you got nothing better to do than start shit? Go to another post your annoying as shit
:)

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 7:15 am » by Wakemeup

theyrecomming wrote:
wakemeup wrote:I never have tried DMT but did try a chemical that made me see aliens. Freaked me out :shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

What chemical?
Before on on diphenhydramine/diphenhydrinate i saw multiple "greys" is my house.
Scared the shit out of me because delusions are so real

I hadn't done drugs for quite some time and an acquaintance at work asked if I wanted to try some cain. So I did and was up for 3 days straight. I think if you are sleep deprived you don't need drugs to see wierd things. DMT is apparently produced while sleeping so if you are awake when you should be sleeping..... that might have something to do with it. After my experience....no more drugs for me. I like reality and being in control. I thought I was going to be abducted. Asking for protection helped.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 1:12 pm » by Aragajag

I have taken copious amounts of LSD, mushrooms and lots of other shit over the years, spent the last few days doing turkey off oxy contins only for pain that ended up more pronounced. I rarely take a psychedelic these days the quality is so varied not to take the risk.
From my reading I would love to be in the right situ for some of the jungle DMT.

This site has some good and legal ways of making your own psychedelics.
http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 pm » by Theyrecomming

wakemeup wrote:
theyrecomming wrote:
wakemeup wrote:I never have tried DMT but did try a chemical that made me see aliens. Freaked me out :shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

What chemical?
Before on on diphenhydramine/diphenhydrinate i saw multiple "greys" is my house.
Scared the shit out of me because delusions are so real

I hadn't done drugs for quite some time and an acquaintance at work asked if I wanted to try some cain. So I did and was up for 3 days straight. I think if you are sleep deprived you don't need drugs to see wierd things. DMT is apparently produced while sleeping so if you are awake when you should be sleeping..... that might have something to do with it. After my experience....no more drugs for me. I like reality and being in control. I thought I was going to be abducted. Asking for protection helped.

That is true, sleep deprivation can make you see some crazy shit

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 9:13 pm » by Theyrecomming

aragajag wrote:I have taken copious amounts of LSD, mushrooms and lots of other shit over the years, spent the last few days doing turkey off oxy contins only for pain that ended up more pronounced. I rarely take a psychedelic these days the quality is so varied not to take the risk.
From my reading I would love to be in the right situ for some of the jungle DMT.

This site has some good and legal ways of making your own psychedelics.
http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/

I totally understand, people really do a half as job. But the LSD I got in Colorado was bomb
Dmt in a wonderful life changing experience. I suggest trying it before you leave this dimension

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 12:53 am » by Switchtrip

Is any one hear familial with the book "Trout's Notes on some simple tryptamines" Mydriatic productions?
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 1:37 am » by Theyrecomming

No but I'll look into it

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 2:20 am » by Switchtrip

Its the best reference book on tryptamines, that i know of. the best book for lsd that i know of is The Psychedelic Guide to the Preparation of the Eucharist. also for lsd acid dreams is a good read for the history.
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 2:24 am » by Theyrecomming

:flop: Thanks
I'm really into experiencing other realms, I had my drug using days now it is purely educational.
I feel like I'd like these books.

PreviousNext