Dmt changes lives

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 7:15 pm » by Theyrecomming

N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is a naturally occurring hallucinogenic compound of the tryptamine family. DMT is found not only in several plants,[3] but also in trace amounts in humans and other mammals, where it is originally derived from the essential amino acid tryptophan, and ultimately produced by the enzyme INMT during normal metabolism.[4] The natural function of its widespread presence remains undetermined. Structurally, DMT is analogous to the neurotransmitter serotonin (5-HT), the hormone melatonin, and other psychedelic tryptamines, such as 5-MeO-DMT, bufotenin, and psilocin.

advanced the theory that a massive release of DMT from the pineal gland prior to death or near-death was the cause of the near-death experience phenomenon. Only two of his test subjects reported NDE-like aural or visual hallucinations, although many reported feeling as though they had entered a state similar to the classical NDE

Another historical milestone is the discovery of DMT in plants frequently used by Amazonian natives as additive to the vine Banisteriopsis caapi to make ayahuasca decoctions. In 1957, American chemists Francis Hochstein and Anita Paradies identify DMT in an "aqueous extract" of leaves of a plant they name Prestonia amazonicum (sic) and describe as "commonly mixed" with B. caapi.[16] The lack of a proper botanical identification of Prestonia amazonica in this study led American ethnobotanist Richard Evans Schultes (1915–2001) and other scientists to raise serious doubts about the claimed plant identity.[17][18] A better evidence is produced in 1965 by French pharmacologist Jacques Poisson who isolates DMT as sole alkaloid from leaves, provided and used by Aguaruna Indians, identified as pertaining to the vine Diplopterys cabrerana (then known as Banisteriopsis rusbyana).[18] Published in 1970, the first identification of DMT in the other commonly used additive plant Psychotria viridis[10] is made by a team of American researchers led by pharmacologist Ara der Marderosian.[19] Not only did they detect DMT in leaves of P. viridis obtained from Cashinahua Indians, but they also were the first to identify it in a sample of an ayahuasca decoction, prepared by the same Indians.

Dmt changed my life from the moment I indulged. Anyone who has tried it knows what I mean. I was suddenly fascinated by astronomy and earth science. It changed my mind for the better.
Have you experienced this?
:)

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 8:21 pm » by E6722maj

my brother tried it some years ago and his vivid descriptions always made me think i'd like to see for myself. never got round to it but one day i shall.

:alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 8:28 pm » by Theyrecomming

Enjoy it. It made me a different person (for the better). I suggest trying ayahuasca after you have had experience with dmt/psychedelics as it can last up to 12 hrs and it Is very intense throughout.

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 8:29 pm » by Junglerican2000

a little phalaris grass and a simple A\B extraction is all it takes

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 8:39 pm » by Theyrecomming

I used cappi vine and Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark in my ayahuasca.
Shamans garden.com

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 8:53 pm » by Samael

LSD did the same thing, followed by salvia reinforcing that.
I feel I no longer need to do hallucinogens, but should the opportunity arise where I should need to guide some wary souls along the first steps to enlightenment, I would.
I was a very firm believer of atheism before my LSD experience.
Hallucinogens are, in my opinion, a tool to answer questions.
LSD answered all of the questions I had about the nature of the universe and god.
The salvia answered the questions that arose from those answers, mainly what is it that I gave up to be here.
The more you believe, I found to, exponentially raises the effect of the hallucinogen.
My father is trying to get us some DMT to do together before he passes on.
I am wary for I know exactly where I will go, and I am fine where I am at, in this human condition.
But for the inquisitive soul, who needs to know, there is no better way to quickly answer those pressing questions.
Removing the blocks, those keeping you from your self realization, since with human rationality you cannot answer them.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm » by Wakemeup

I never have tried DMT but did try a chemical that made me see aliens. Freaked me out :shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 pm » by Wakemeup

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 1:43 am » by Theyrecomming

samael wrote:LSD did the same thing, followed by salvia reinforcing that.
I feel I no longer need to do hallucinogens, but should the opportunity arise where I should need to guide some wary souls along the first steps to enlightenment, I would.
I was a very firm believer of atheism before my LSD experience.
Hallucinogens are, in my opinion, a tool to answer questions.
LSD answered all of the questions I had about the nature of the universe and god.
The salvia answered the questions that arose from those answers, mainly what is it that I gave up to be here.
The more you believe, I found to, exponentially raises the effect of the hallucinogen.
My father is trying to get us some DMT to do together before he passes on.
I am wary for I know exactly where I will go, and I am fine where I am at, in this human condition.
But for the inquisitive soul, who needs to know, there is no better way to quickly answer those pressing questions.
Removing the blocks, those keeping you from your self realization, since with human rationality you cannot answer them.

Trust me I have experienced every psychedelic you can think of and dmt is much MUCH stronger than LSD, dmt is naturally produced before death(near death experience)

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 1:45 am » by Theyrecomming

wakemeup wrote:I never have tried DMT but did try a chemical that made me see aliens. Freaked me out :shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

What chemical?
Before on on diphenhydramine/diphenhydrinate i saw multiple "greys" is my house.
Scared the shit out of me because delusions are so real

Next