DMT Nexus. Dark Evil Illuminati SubForum Exposed.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 8:46 pm » by 420milehigh

Phaeton wrote:
420milehigh wrote:look at the two heads with wings on them (above the "nexus" tag), almost in the center of this welcome page... the one or the right has a triangle in his forehead... also in the bottom right corner there is a woman with her eyes closed and a demonic looking being behind her, leading the woman's hand... on the demonic looking guy's left arm it looks like an upside down cross... I've just started breaking this whole picture apart, add anything you see also :headscratch:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/

That is interesting. Odd little forum. I think Ill check it out some time.

Thanks.

no problem mate, it's hidden everywhere.... :peep:

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 8:55 pm » by Tjahzi

420milehigh wrote:
Tjahzi wrote:looks nasty..

strange they'd use such a subforum.

if they are what they claim to be imo no way they'd use such a board for their discussions.

unless they are unfathomable idiots. which in any case they are if shit's true..

who would go through all the trouble to make this whole thing up? what makes the most sense? also think of it this way, "the powers that be" control everything including the judicial system which means their kids probably wouldn't be afraid of being caught by GOV... besides they think your all idiots because even if the evidence is shoved in your face you'll just come up with every excuse to dismiss it, which everybody seems to be doing besides a few... good job... if it moves like a monkey, smells like a monkey and talks like a monkey I'd call it a monkey....

you make some valid arguements. but chill the fuck out

@op

1. why wait so long before posting that shit man, stuff is dated 2010-2011

2. got anything else?

Initiate

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 9:04 pm » by Pitchke

All I can say is the checked the link and there are hidden parts on that forum... Got access denied... Maybee anonymous should check it... :headscratch:

Initiate

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 9:20 pm » by 420milehigh

Tjahzi; I try to calm down but when people are talking about human trafficking, how to dispose of bodies, drugs you can harvest from human bodies, necrophilia and how to preserve the bodies for longer, I tend to get a little angry... I don't mean to come on strong but I get a little worked up about this stuff, I have no doubt the powers exist and this is what they like to do... people will freak out if their favorite team doesn't score a goal, but this stuff is just a footnote in most people's lives... :bang; :bang; :bang; :ohno: :bang; :hell: :bang; :censored: :yell: (not towards you, I'm just irritated by the powers)

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 6:17 am » by SUKHOV

We have to have at least one whitehat here, no? This is semi interesting at the least, and if we could see into some of these topics, the posters and their locations....
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 6:41 am » by bazbaz

EnergyGem wrote:Hi Guys,

This information needs to come out, I have been sitting on it for to long and it's been killing me. I have been keeping these images to myself out of fear and also out of disbelief that this stuff could be real but I have come to the conclusion that it must be.

I had been a member of the DMT Nexus forum since 2009 and thought it was just an innocent Forum that discussed DMT and other psychedelics and related.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

Around early 2011 a 'hidden' forum section appeared ( I beleive due to a moderator mistake ) entitled 'Elite Dawgz Chillout and Trade Area' and stayed up for around 4 days and then quickly vanished. You could see the thread topics when you entered that section but when you tried to enter any of the threads it said 'Access Denied'. So what I did was hovered my mouse over the different Thread topics and waited to the preview box popped up and quicky took PrntScr screenshots of each thread.

I have uploaded these screenshots here. I first thought that this was all an April Fools joke but there are topics there since 2010 and also some of the threads have had many many replies. I don't beleive this is an April Fools Joke ( as no one would put this much effort into an April Fools Joke would they? ) but that an Administrator on this forum made a very big mistake and exposed the underbelly of what these people are really doing.

I really don't know what to think, I need your guys feedback on this please!

Whowever these people are that run this forum, they are incredibly evil and morally bankrupt individuals that I beleive are in contact with the power Elite.

Here are the screenshots that I had managed to take (They look a bit small because I used a paint program to put a few forum screens in each file, the best way to view them is to grab them and open them up in a paint program or windows picture viewer and zoom in on the topics, they are indeed chilling to the bone) :

https://anonfiles.com/file/2e57fd199180 ... a176bba350
https://anonfiles.com/file/f994a20115cc ... 2f1d9a9e8a
https://anonfiles.com/file/0445a138a273 ... 633e82859f
https://anonfiles.com/file/2a1dc1de6def ... c787c5224d

I further found this from the DMT Nexus Forum. I don't know what to think or believe. There's probably more sharper people on this forum then me that can discern whether this was a bigtime 'slip' from some kind of filthy Illuminati henchmen or if this is all some kind of sick joke:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default. ... ts&t=20871

You idiot! It was an april fools joke LOL.
The dmt nexus did a similar april fools joke this year too. 'sigh' I hope you have left the nexus or been banned for such stupid fear mongering you have started on this site. Yes i laugh out loud at your stupidity :D

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 10:12 am » by Cia212

bazbaz wrote:You idiot! It was an april fools joke LOL.
The dmt nexus did a similar april fools joke this year too. 'sigh' I hope you have left the nexus or been banned for such stupid fear mongering you have started on this site. Yes i laugh out loud at your stupidity :D

Sounds about right.

Writer

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 11:48 am » by kiwi

they wont load....

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 01, 2012 11:53 am » by -Marduk-

ENOUGH!

Previous