DNA Confirms Pleiades Aliens Mated With Primitive Humans

Initiate

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 5:35 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Pleiades Aliens, or Nordic Aliens are alien beings from the star cluster Pleiades in the constellation Taurus. They have been described by many as humanoid, very tall in stature with light blond hair and an exceptionally fair skin tone.

Various theorists have claimed that the Pleiades aliens and humans share a common ancestor, but no evidence of this has ever been discovered until now. Due to the aliens exceptionally fair appearance and above average height, the Northern European races, particularly the Scandinavians have long been hypothesized to be the closest hybrid race of humans and Pleiades aliens.

The recent discovery of the 3,600 year old Nebra Sky Disk in Germany which provides a clear star map to the Pleiades star system has once again fueled many debates that the Nordics do share a common ancestor with the Pleiades aliens. Why would they have a detailed star map of the Pleiades?

How did DNA testing recently find out about Pleiades aliens and humans?

Modern DNA technology has been able to trace the ancestry of all humans through DNA testing . All humans share common DNA markers or “traits”, that allow geneticists to trace your ethnic groups. Even if you are of one pure nationality you will have some overlapping DNA markers of other ethnic groups to varying degrees, after all we are all humans – or are we?

Understanding Haplogroups: Haplogroups relate to our deep ancestry. Deep ancestry is not traditional genealogy: it is not for tracing family or confirming family linkages. Deep ancestry is a look at our ancient ancestral roots from tens of thousands of years ago and shows how all people living today are connected to an ancient ancestor who lived in Africa over 100,000 years ago.

The World Genographic Project has been testing haplogroups worldwide and until recently has had no cause for alarm, until it was discovered that between 4000 – 6000 years ago a small group of extremely unusual DNA was introduced into the population of Denmark. Geneticists have named it “Haplogroup I1” and have no idea where it came from. It only appears in the Nordic races and to small degrees in countries that have been invaded by Nordics, such as England and Ireland. No other group of people on the planet Earth have this DNA unless they have come in contact with Nordic peoples. It is the root cause for the Nordic appearance. All other Europeans and most humans have R, R1a, or R1b haplogroups.

Here is a map of Haplogroup I1 percentages in the Global distribution L1 distribution

It is suggested that Nordic people have alien ancestors, they do have a large amount of distinctive DNA that is without explanation and is not found any where else. They resemble Pleiades aliens and appear to have been hybridized by the advanced Pleiades aliens in our ancient past.

Upload to Disclose.tv

(Hitler and Himmler were contacting beings from Pleiades in their efforts of creating a master race)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 12:35 pm » by godnodog

As an " theory expert" I have to say they are not from Pleiades, they are from Mars and the DNA shows them from being from Venus being evolved on Uranus. So :bullshit: as far I´m concern.

Sorry had to say it. :alien51:
Neverthe less I love reading about these things.
:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 1:54 pm » by iamanalien

godnodog wrote:As an " theory expert" I have to say they are not from Pleiades, they are from Mars and the DNA shows them from being from Venus being evolved on Uranus. So :bullshit: as far I´m concern.

but then were does the dna come from as your an expert , the evidence is there so where my friend ???

also its a fact with with simple electronics there are signals coming from this area of space but I never told you all that.
Last edited by iamanalien on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 2:05 pm » by DarkHeart

This reminds me of a chat I had with a geneticist, there is no way you can prove that it is Pleidian DNA or any other ET for that matter (unless you are in the Secret Space Program/ Shadow Gov maybe :alien51: ) because no one has records of such DNA to compare it with.

They can legitimately say it just appeared, or with certain things like the ET Steven Greer has & the Starchild Skull that it has unknown DNA that does not match any known DNA from this planet.

There is another anomalous racial group just to the north of this one in Norway that only have 24 teeth, but they aren't blond.
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 2:14 pm » by Canubis

scientits...lol a banana has 95% of human dna?? same as a fkn monkey>?

why they hell not make human 100% earth! DNA ?

to fixed n so fixed on religion science can play a part here...

try to leave earth and see what happends... my wisdom says you wont live long without the earth light/ DNA procedure
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 2:19 pm » by Cosmine

DarkHeart wrote:This reminds me of a chat I had with a geneticist, there is no way you can prove that it is Pleidian DNA or any other ET for that matter (unless you are in the Secret Space Program/ Shadow Gov maybe :alien51: ) because no one has records of such DNA to compare it with.

They can legitimately say it just appeared, or with certain things like the ET Steven Greer has & the Starchild Skull that it has unknown DNA that does not match any known DNA from this planet.

There is another anomalous racial group just to the north of this one in Norway that only have 24 teeth, but they aren't blond.

I whouldn't had said better...

Bro !

Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 3:01 pm » by Slith

I smellz a shill :think:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 5:36 pm » by The57ironman

...i am absolutely ''NO'' fan of DNA sequencing ''theory''..

so ...Son of God...my apologies for looking at this post the way i do..but i have to be myself.. :cheers:

SonOfGodEternalFlame wrote:
Pleiades Aliens, or Nordic Aliens are alien beings from the star cluster Pleiades in the constellation Taurus.
...they are, huh..?

Various theorists have claimed
...they claim..

but no evidence of this has ever been discovered
..right.. :flop:

the Scandinavians have long been hypothesized
..again.....hypothesis..

The recent discovery... provides a clear star map to the Pleiades star system
..how clear, exactly..?.. :peep:

How did DNA testing recently find out about Pleiades aliens and humans?
..good question.. :owned:

Modern DNA technology has been able to trace the ancestry of all humans through DNA testing .
...i have serious doubts..

Understanding Haplogroups:
look at our ancient ancestral roots from tens of thousands of years ago and shows how all people living today are connected to an ancient ancestor who lived in Africa over 100,000 years ago.
..look at what ...from tens of thousands of years ago :peep:

The World Genographic Project has .. discovered that between 4000 – 6000 years ago a small group of extremely unusual DNA was introduced into the population of Denmark.
...there it is....''extremely unusual''.. :clapper:

Geneticists ..... have no idea where it came from.
...i have to agree with that.. :banana:

No other group of people on the planet Earth have this DNA unless they have come in contact with Nordic peoples.
...um....okay..

It is suggested ....without explanation and is not found any where else.
...i love suggestions... :love:

They resemble Pleiades aliens
...thats a beauty of a statement, right there..

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Initiate

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 5:43 pm » by godnodog

iamanalien wrote:
godnodog wrote:As an " theory expert" I have to say they are not from Pleiades, they are from Mars and the DNA shows them from being from Venus being evolved on Uranus. So :bullshit: as far I´m concern.

but then were does the dna come from as your an expert , the evidence is there so where my friend ???

also its a fact with with simple electronics there are signals coming from this area of space but I never told you all that.

Read Darkheart post, and "all" will be revealed!
Also you claiming that with simple electronics you can detect signals from there, so what? Can you tell us how you know they are not natural, or its another conspiracy?

Stay well :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 26, 2014 5:49 pm » by Canubis

banana>? haha modsz..
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Next