Do dinosaurs still exist ?

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 11:27 pm » by -Marduk-

Coast to Coast: T-Rex Baby found in the Amazon

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 11:41 pm » by Flecktarn

they can be found running goverments the world over ,,
do photos exsist of terradactyls being paraded by civil war soldiers,so i guess there might still be a chance somewere in the world today
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 11:48 pm » by -Marduk-

flecktarn wrote:they can be found running goverments the world over ,,
do photos exsist of terradactyls being paraded by civil war soldiers,so i guess there might still be a chance somewere in the world today

Something like this:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 11:56 pm » by -Marduk-

On January 10, 2006, a new expedition started out for the dark, dense African jungle in search of mok’ele-mbembe – what could be a living dinosaur! Sound fantastic? It certainly is, but it appeals to our fascination with those gigantic monsters of long ago. And the possibility that some might still be living boggles the imagination. Tales have been told for well over 100 years of sightings of living, breathing dinosaurs that have survived these millions of years in remote isolation.

I wonder what their conclusions were.... never heard of that expedition again. Probably eaten by Dinosaurs? Hmm..Haha..uhHaha..Hehee

http://paranormal.about.com/b/2006/01/1 ... rticle.htm

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 11:59 pm » by domdabears

marduk2012 wrote:
flecktarn wrote:they can be found running goverments the world over ,,

Something like this:

Wohh, never seen that before
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 12:09 am » by Lowsix

Hell YES,
Dinosaurs still Exist
and walk among us today.

My wife calls it...

mom.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 12:20 am » by -Marduk-

Dinosaur carving at Ta Prohm temple, Siem Reap, Cambodia

This carving looks like a dinosaur - how did they know what one looked like a thousand years ago? The Temple was made famous by the (Angelina Jolie) 'Tomb Raider' movie, a temple which has remained more or less as the jungle has reclaimed it.

ImageImage
What real evidence exists for dinosaurs having survived into more contemporary times? What are we to make of the carving of a Stegosaur (Stegosaur stenops) on an ancient Cambodian temple at Angkor Wat?

The magnificent jungle temples of Cambodia were produced by the Khmer civilization, beginning as early as the eighth and extending through the fourteenth century A.D. One of, if not the greatest monarchs and monument builders of this empire was Jayavarman VII, crowned supreme king in 1181. Portrait statues, depicting him meditating in the fashion of Buddha, have been found throughout the region. An excellent example can be seen in the National Museum Of Cambodia in Phnom Pehn. He built the beautiful temple monastery Ta Prohm in honor of his mother, dedicating it in 1186.

These awesome temples were rediscovered by Portuguese adventurers and Catholic missionaries in the 16th century and many were restored in 19th and 20th centuries. Ta Prohm, one of the most picturesque, was left in its natural state. It recently gained international attention as the setting for the first Laura Croft movie.

It has been on Ta Prohm, which abounds with carvings of all sorts of local animals, where a carving of a Stegosaur has been discovered.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 12:57 am » by Lowsix

We covered this one in a thread some time ago..

Not a dinosaur.
A Boar incarnation of Vishnu called VARAHA..

See very hard work presented here.
I encourage you to view and read the entire thread.
To see how the argument and subsequent surprise revelation came about ..
I initially argued based on a faulty assumption, and sorta schooled myself..although the conclusion was still the same..

In retrospect, was a VERY entertaining read.
I just re-read it, and it was pretty good...actually.
This was my first set of posts here at Disclose,
and it wouldnt be presumptive to say that we
SERIOUSLY went to war over the subject..

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2261&hilit=Stegosaur

I absolutely beg you to read through to see where me and the other fellas (Drex, Jones and Slush) got our start, and how this debate develops. Its pretty damn funny..I cannot even communicate how gratifying it was to answer many of my own questions abut this piece.. I learned some very interesting things about the culture, and this carving in particular..

REALLY..
PLEASE read the whole thing..
It gets DAMN good on page 6...

I am reformatting and submitting for publication in several journals later this summer..
And cleaning up the presentation art, and taking some of the foul language out..lol
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 1:03 am » by -Marduk-

LowSix wrote:We covered this one in a thread some time ago..

Not a dinosaur.
A Boar incarnation of Vishnu called VARAHA..

See very hard work presented here.
I encourage you to view and read the entire thread.
To see how the argument and subsequent surprise revelation came about ..
I initially argued based on a faulty assumption, and sorta schooled myself..although the conclusion was still the same..

In retrospect, was a VERY entertaining read.
I just re-read it, and it was pretty good...actually.
This was my first set of posts here at Disclose,
and it wouldnt be presumptive to say that we
SERIOUSLY went to war over the subject..

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2261&hilit=Stegosaur

I absolutely beg you to read through to see where me and the other fellas (Drex, Jones and Slush) got our start, and how this debate develops. Its pretty damn funny..I cannot even communicate how gratifying it was to answer many of my own questions abut this piece.. I learned some very interesting things about the culture, and this carving in particular..

REALLY..
PLEASE read the whole thing..
It gets DAMN good on page 6...

I am reformatting and submitting for publication in several journals later this summer..
And cleaning up the presentation art, and taking some of the foul language out..lol

Wow, thx for the info, Low

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 1:06 am » by Lowsix

I want you (and others) to read that as much for seeing the interaction between me and the boys on my first three days here..as for the info in the presentation..

Epic Battle.

Pacqiao/Hatton comes to mind..lol

PreviousNext