Do dinosaurs still exist ?

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 1:24 am » by Anrk0207

abyssdnb wrote:From Arthur Conan Doyle's "The Lost World" to "Jurassic Park" the concept of dinosaurs being alive today has been a subject for films and books for centuries, but how likely is it that any could have survived for so long ?

"The idea of still-living dinosaurs has captured the public imagination for well over a century. Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes, published a 1912 novel called "The Lost World," set in the remote Venezuelan jungle where dinosaurs still survive in modern times. Films such as "Jurassic Park" and "Land of the Lost," which opens Friday, were inspired by Conan Doyle's vision — in fact the sequel to "Jurassic Park" was titled "The Lost World." "
get off this site ure all fuckin mental :yell: :bang; :badair:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 1:36 am » by Anrk0207

domdabears wrote:
yoursoulmate wrote:Image

:scary:

LOL thats awesome. The pope looks like hes dead. Honestly, he looks like a demon or something. He doesn't look like a nice guy. It's the eyes.

that's what religion = DEATH WAKE UP(PEACE BE TO THE BELIEVERS OF OURSELVES)ROMAN IDEALISTIC PISH..... :nwo:

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 4:20 am » by domdabears

anrk0207 wrote:
domdabears wrote:
yoursoulmate wrote:Image

:scary:

LOL thats awesome. The pope looks like hes dead. Honestly, he looks like a demon or something. He doesn't look like a nice guy. It's the eyes.

that's what religion = DEATH WAKE UP(PEACE BE TO THE BELIEVERS OF OURSELVES)ROMAN IDEALISTIC PISH..... :nwo:

I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand your incomplete sentence.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 4:30 am » by Bink02

domdabears wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:
flecktarn wrote:they can be found running goverments the world over ,,
do photos exsist of terradactyls being paraded by civil war soldiers,so i guess there might still be a chance somewere in the world today

Something like this:

Wohh, never seen that before

Whoa ! from me too ! Actually is there any more info on this ? is it a hoax ? thanks ... :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 4:57 am » by Cornbread714

LowSix wrote:I want you (and others) to read that as much for seeing the interaction between me and the boys on my first three days here..as for the info in the presentation..

Epic Battle.

Pacqiao/Hatton comes to mind..lol

Epic Nerd Battle.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 5:11 am » by -Marduk-

“Civil War Thunderbird”

This seems to be a genuine photo of a Pterodactyl, shot down by Confederate soldiers during the Civil war.The second one seems maybe to be the original.

PTERDACTYL SIGHTING 2008

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Big Bird that terrorized South Texas 1976

Hidden in the shadows outside of civilization, monsters are believed by some to exist. According to folklore, a large primate stalks the Pacific Northwest and a giant reptile lurks in the depths of a Scottish lake. And in South Texas, people carefully watch the skies for Big Bird, a flying creature that terrorized the area in 1976. As a child in San Benito, Cantu had heard of the bird, but he was surprised by its size and that it showed no fear of guns or dogs. The bird Cantu saw seemed to stand about 8 feet tall and was solid black, although parts of its body seemed to reflect more light. It was stood vertically with stooped shoulders.

With the face I thought I was looking at a skeleton, but it was the eyes and nose (of a skull), he said. It did not flap its wings, it just glided. Alex Resendez, 66, saw the creature three times in the 1970s. Twice he caught fleeting glimpses of the beast over Brownsville, and the third time, he saw it in broad daylight near his rural McCook area home. I never seen a bird that big, he said. He was brownish, like dirt. ... He does not have long legs and does not stand like other birds.

What struck him most were the bird´s large eyes that shone like black glass, with red markings underneath. The beak was also peculiar. You have to look close because his beak is very transparent, Resendez said.
If you see it real fast, you`re going to think he ain`t got no beak. In all, the brown bird seemed to stand over 4 feet tall. After being spooked by a charging bull, the bird spread its large wings and pushed off the ground with its fee
t.

He was very swift, very nice, like a glider,Resendez said. This bird, he never flaps his wings.
The wing underside was surprisingly colorful to Resendez, appearing with blue and white stripes.

The Thunderbird is a giant bird of Native American lore. Throughout history and prehistory there have been stories and depiction's of giant birds in many of the worlds cultures. These giant “flight capable birds” are officially called “Teratorns” and both fossils and full sized reconstruction's of them are featured in museum displays!

Furthermore, paleontological evidence shows that such monster sized birds as “Argentavis Magnificens” which had a wingspan of 25 ft.! sported feathers fully 5 ft. long! was 11 ft. in length from beak to tail, and weighed 170 pounds! shared the Earth with Humans as little as 10,000 years ago! A fact that surely generated the many ancient stories about the “Thunderbird” and one from which we might speculate that some such creatures may have held out longer, perhaps even unto the present day! For it is a fact that reports of birds the size of small airplanes though rare, still persist! and it would be disrespectful and also unwise I think to automatically assume all such stories to be false.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 5:12 am » by -Marduk-

“Civil War Thunderbird”

This seems to be a genuine photo of a Pterodactyl, shot down by Confederate soldiers during the Civil war.The second one seems maybe to be the original.

PTERDACTYL SIGHTING 2008

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Big Bird that terrorized South Texas 1976

Hidden in the shadows outside of civilization, monsters are believed by some to exist. According to folklore, a large primate stalks the Pacific Northwest and a giant reptile lurks in the depths of a Scottish lake. And in South Texas, people carefully watch the skies for Big Bird, a flying creature that terrorized the area in 1976. As a child in San Benito, Cantu had heard of the bird, but he was surprised by its size and that it showed no fear of guns or dogs. The bird Cantu saw seemed to stand about 8 feet tall and was solid black, although parts of its body seemed to reflect more light. It was stood vertically with stooped shoulders.

With the face I thought I was looking at a skeleton, but it was the eyes and nose (of a skull), he said. It did not flap its wings, it just glided. Alex Resendez, 66, saw the creature three times in the 1970s. Twice he caught fleeting glimpses of the beast over Brownsville, and the third time, he saw it in broad daylight near his rural McCook area home. I never seen a bird that big, he said. He was brownish, like dirt. ... He does not have long legs and does not stand like other birds.

What struck him most were the bird´s large eyes that shone like black glass, with red markings underneath. The beak was also peculiar. You have to look close because his beak is very transparent, Resendez said.
If you see it real fast, you`re going to think he ain`t got no beak. In all, the brown bird seemed to stand over 4 feet tall. After being spooked by a charging bull, the bird spread its large wings and pushed off the ground with its fee
t.

He was very swift, very nice, like a glider,Resendez said. This bird, he never flaps his wings.
The wing underside was surprisingly colorful to Resendez, appearing with blue and white stripes.

The Thunderbird is a giant bird of Native American lore. Throughout history and prehistory there have been stories and depiction's of giant birds in many of the worlds cultures. These giant “flight capable birds” are officially called “Teratorns” and both fossils and full sized reconstruction's of them are featured in museum displays!

Furthermore, paleontological evidence shows that such monster sized birds as “Argentavis Magnificens” which had a wingspan of 25 ft.! sported feathers fully 5 ft. long! was 11 ft. in length from beak to tail, and weighed 170 pounds! shared the Earth with Humans as little as 10,000 years ago! A fact that surely generated the many ancient stories about the “Thunderbird” and one from which we might speculate that some such creatures may have held out longer, perhaps even unto the present day! For it is a fact that reports of birds the size of small airplanes though rare, still persist! and it would be disrespectful and also unwise I think to automatically assume all such stories to be false.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 5:46 am » by Cornbread714

This one looks really, really fake to me. An airbrush or Photoshop job. I guess it could just be enhanced, like some old photos were, by scribing the negative, but this looks added in.

But cool, anyway...

This one looks like a real something, however...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 6:03 am » by Drextin

Those civil war photos are cool!

Probably are fake but who ever did it knew what they were doing.

I don't ever remember arguing with low over a cambodian dino carving............sure it was me?

That was a classic battle. Low sucked us in. We thought he was just an angry bastard who didn't know what he was talking about and at the end he pulled out all of this fucking info and detailed images with charts and graphs and a kitchen sink. His laziness caused the argument to last longer than it should have...............asshole.

I still throw up every time I hear occum's razor...........
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 6:13 am » by Cornbread714

drextin wrote:I don't ever remember arguing with low over a cambodian dino carving............sure it was me?

That was a classic battle. Low sucked us in. We thought he was just an angry bastard who didn't know what he was talking about and at the end he pulled out all of this fucking info and detailed images with charts and graphs and a kitchen sink. His laziness caused the argument to last longer than it should have...............asshole.

I still throw up every time I hear occum's razor...........

Ha ha! I read the whole thread. Yeah, classic LowSix, Slush, and you too, Drex. I had a great laugh and learned something, too (I think...)

PreviousNext