Do Native American Indians celebrate thanksgiving day ???

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 4:11 am » by lamonema

harryjackson wrote:
boondox681 wrote:fuck you hairypussy.

Assholes wave flags...

dont even know the alchemy that went into making them. LOGOS mind control for sheeple. wake up you tube.

Still aint buying it...

FOCUS!

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 4:12 am » by Izzyw

yeah ... some families do celebrate thanksgiving. you have to remember there were no genocidal plots in canada, where i am from! tansi ... good to meet you! the city i am from boasts a population of 30% who are full blooded indians. canadian native or redskins have even been extended a territory which is innuit (eskimo as americans probably know them). when you talk about being accultured the door swings both ways and US government (constitution and government structure) and Canadian (government programming and services offered to all canadians) government have fashioned their governments after native social and governmental order, which in turn have fashioned the stage for the united nations in terms of structure. the order i am talking about is ensuring that human rights are extended to elders, children, men and women and this is now universal in terms of application of laws on planet earth. not to mention true environmental stewardship and care for the balance of the ecology on the earth, not so much the harmony, but leave it to the masons to ensure that world domination plots include a harmonious plan with nature in which a population under 500 million (at all times) is to be maintained.

the redskin is not all gone not by a long shot ... sorry to burst your bubble but we extend from north america to south america for we are deemed algonquin (much like black, white or yellow (asian) races) and yeah including mexicans . we have some of the biggest and most complex pyramids on the earth ... and this is just the tip of the iceberg. but to answer your question yes there are native americans who have been accultured and have adopted modern customs and traditions.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 4:16 am » by Harryjackson

izzyw wrote:yeah ... some families do celebrate thanksgiving. you have to remember there were no genocidal plots in canada, where i am from! tansi ... good to meet you! the city i am from boasts a population of 30% who are full blooded indians. canadian native or redskins have even been extended a territory which is innuit (eskimo as americans probably know them). when you talk about being accultured the door swings both ways and US government (constitution and government structure) and Canadian (government programming and services offered to all canadians) government have fashioned their governments after native social and governmental order, which in turn have fashioned the stage for the united nations in terms of structure. the order i am talking about is ensuring that human rights are extended to elders, children, men and women and this is now universal in terms of application of laws on planet earth. not to mention true environmental stewardship and care for the balance of the ecology on the earth, not so much the harmony, but leave it to the masons to ensure that world domination plots include a harmonious plan with nature in which a population under 500 million (at all times) is to be maintained.

the redskin is not all gone not by a long shot ... sorry to burst your bubble but we extend from north america to south america for we are deemed algonquin (much like black, white or yellow (asian) races) and yeah including mexicans . we have some of the biggest and most complex pyramids on the earth ... and this is just the tip of the iceberg. but to answer your question yes there are native americans who have been accultured and have adopted modern customs and traditions.

Sorry dude still aint buying it...

you can lead a horse to water,but if its been pissed in it may still decide not to sip it...

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 4:30 am » by Izzyw

harryjackson wrote:
izzyw wrote:yeah ... some families do celebrate thanksgiving. you have to remember there were no genocidal plots in canada, where i am from! tansi ... good to meet you! the city i am from boasts a population of 30% who are full blooded indians. canadian native or redskins have even been extended a territory which is innuit (eskimo as americans probably know them). when you talk about being accultured the door swings both ways and US government (constitution and government structure) and Canadian (government programming and services offered to all canadians) government have fashioned their governments after native social and governmental order, which in turn have fashioned the stage for the united nations in terms of structure. the order i am talking about is ensuring that human rights are extended to elders, children, men and women and this is now universal in terms of application of laws on planet earth. not to mention true environmental stewardship and care for the balance of the ecology on the earth, not so much the harmony, but leave it to the masons to ensure that world domination plots include a harmonious plan with nature in which a population under 500 million (at all times) is to be maintained.

Sorry dude still aint buying it...

you can lead a horse to water,but if its been pissed in it may still decide not to sip it...

pehaps you should stop drinking from the trough and eat at the table with the rest of the human beings :love:

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 4:56 am » by Takemeillgo

Yes most do.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 5:16 am » by Epicfailure

I'm a 1/3 Native American and I celebrate a day with my family today, nothing more nothing less. I will not celebrate a tyrant who massacred a bunch of people.

I will humble the rest while they do enjoy turkey.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 5:22 am » by Spock

Funny, I have native Americans in my family as well as friends from school that do celebrate Thanksgiving, and enjoy being American, and enjoy the idea of what Thanksgiving is about.

2 cultures that came together that helped each other, and enjoyed a 3 day feast, after a long winter that killed many people.

Pretty damn good stuff actually.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! We had a good one here. Now sittin on the couch watching crime story shit; it's warm, and doing this DTV thing.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 8:07 pm » by Harryjackson

spock wrote:Funny, I have native Americans in my family as well as friends from school that do celebrate Thanksgiving, and enjoy being American, and enjoy the idea of what Thanksgiving is about.

2 cultures that came together that helped each other, and enjoyed a 3 day feast, after a long winter that killed many people.

Pretty damn good stuff actually.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! We had a good one here. Now sittin on the couch watching crime story shit; it's warm, and doing this DTV thing.

Got to luv that shit,one big happy family.its just the native americans had over 12 million people here before you lot came,now. I guess they just did not like here anymore and went away ??? Or must have been one hell of a long winter and only you tough europeans ( future americans ) survived it.

You see you have invested too mutch on this show and yoy paid for your tickets and are in your seats with the popcorn waiting on the curtain to open.

Well i aint buying Any ticket.When that curtain opens and its only a brick wall behind it,you better move as there will be a mass stampede to get out of theatre.But there will be nobody goin noplace as the doars will be locked...

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 8:16 pm » by Shaggietrip

Were American Indians the Victims of Genocide?

http://hnn.us/articles/7302.html

Um yes they were. I really wish they would teach more about this in the schools. I may be wrong but I think they may have even been put on the endangered list at one time. People hate hitler for what he did.But no mention of the American Indians being wiped out.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 8:22 pm » by lamonema

shaggietrip wrote:Were American Indians the Victims of Genocide?

http://hnn.us/articles/7302.html

Um yes they were. I really wish they would teach more about this in the schools. I may be wrong but I think they may have even been put on the endangered list at one time. People hate hitler for what he did.But no mention of the American Indians being wiped out.

If you ask the Hopi 60 to 80 million Natives, were slaughtered in the northern hemisphere in just over 400 years. 1492 maked the beginning of the end. However those that remain close to their roots have an unbreakable pride.

PreviousNext