DO NOT CLICK THIS POST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am » by Funnyman46

Cheers to Logical Religion! :flop: :shock:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 1:40 am » by Otomon

spock wrote:
otomon wrote:I clicked it! I clicked it!

Where the hentai at?

Oh its just a bunch of gifs and some random rant... oh well....

Yo OTTO, I saw where Jet helped you with your sig, and I have looked and looked for your explanation for your sig. I got to know?

I love some good funny sigs now. You have this one of some 15 year old chic, Telos has eggplant, the numerous Pindz quotes. I'm just wondering if I should make one of a collage of mixed peas.

If your asking for an explanation of why the signature wouldn't load,its cause I mixed vertical with horizontal lol,if your asking for a reason of why I choose that character in particular I am in love with care,and I don't care what anyone thinks about that,Ban me if you must but my hope will never fade.

And yeah I have seen an increase on funny signatures in co-ordination to the more comedic shift of DTV,we are fucking tired of the fear mongering,its time to unite and beat Nyx.

If you think a pea signature is cool then go for it... furthermore I can even help you make it,I am rather fond of making random sigs...

Now if you were being sarcastic all along,I hope you are having a good laugh.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 am » by Daemonfoe

spock wrote:Daemonfoe, I also saw your post about conjecture. I don't disagree with it necessarily, but I think the premise wasn't spot on.

When it comes to things like God, the paranormal, Aliens, UFOs, etc - that's all we have. I've had quite a few bizarre experiences in my life - still no answers - no understanding.

Kind of like Eaganthorns signature...

Science = Truth. God = Truth. Therefore Science is God.

I see it like this.

Science = the quest for truth. God = Truth. Therefore Science is the Quest for God.

Our definition of God is still conjecture though.

I guess it just takes more for me to believe something. If i can't find the facts, I am still comfortable with the fact that I don't know the truth. My curiosity drives me to find it, but guessing at it doesn't satisfy me.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 1:48 pm » by Mediasorcerer

here you go again,you know,youd come across as rather intelligent,if only you would drop the bullshit,and get over this "social experiment" you think your conducting here,
just as you say,reverse psychology can unduly influence the unsuspecting,
so can ego,
heres some reverse psyche for you,=the moment you think your smarter than the rest=your not!!!
ok,calm down,dont take this personally,
im sure your a stand up guy in real life!!!
self analysis is gold mate.lol.
try it,or dont,
self control is another good one too,
im sure you got plenty of that,?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 13, 2010 6:18 pm » by Troll2rocks

mediasorcerer wrote:here you go again,you know,youd come across as rather intelligent,if only you would drop the bullshit,and get over this "social experiment" you think your conducting here,
just as you say,reverse psychology can unduly influence the unsuspecting,
so can ego,
heres some reverse psyche for you,=the moment you think your smarter than the rest=your not!!!
ok,calm down,dont take this personally,
im sure your a stand up guy in real life!!!
self analysis is gold mate.lol.
try it,or dont,
self control is another good one too,
im sure you got plenty of that,?

You make a valid point, however I am not saying im smarter than anyone.

It also has to be said, you clicked this post, and also commented on it. after reading what I wrote, that in and off itself is a test of self controll.

Good comment :cheers: :flop:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Previous