DO NOT CLICK THIS POST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 7:50 pm » by Troll2rocks

Reverse psychology is a persuasion technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what is desired: the opposite of what is suggested. This technique relies on the psychological phenomenon of reactance, in which a person has a negative emotional response in reaction to being persuaded, and thus chooses the option which is being advocated against. Reverse psychology is often used on children due to their lack of psychological understanding and higher rate of reactance. Reverse psychology can also prey on a person's ego, as when it is used, it can make the target feel incompetent; effectively persuading the person to perform the desired action.

Aso see Social engineering

Social engineering is the act of manipulating people into performing actions or divulging confidential information, rather than by breaking in or using technical cracking techniques; essentially a fancier, more technical way of lying. While similar to a confidence trick or simple fraud, the term typically applies to trickery or deception for the purpose of information gathering, fraud, or computer system access; in most cases the attacker never comes face-to-face with the victim.

"Social engineering" as an act of psychological manipulation was popularized by hacker-turned-consultant Kevin Mitnick. The term had previously been associated with the social sciences, but its usage has caught on among computer professionals and is now a recognized term of art.

All this in mind, do not comment on this thread. :flop: :cheers:

:think:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 8:07 pm » by Funnyman46

I was told there would be cookies
Sometimes, simple is better

Initiate

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 8:27 pm » by just_the_flu

:flop: :flop:

:cheers:
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Initiate

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 pm » by Hr2burn

AWWWWWE...you got me! What a sheeple I am!
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 10:11 pm » by Daemonfoe

In that case:

I hope people continue to involve themselves in dramaqueen style posting and cause dtv to become even more of a queenfest. I hope everyone here continues to make conjecture w/o research or proof. I hope flamefests continue on and on until dtv burns to the ground.

:flop:
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 10:15 pm » by Otomon

I clicked it! I clicked it!

Where the hentai at?

Oh its just a bunch of gifs and some random rant... oh well....
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 10:18 pm » by Troll2rocks

daemonfoe wrote:In that case:

I hope people continue to involve themselves in dramaqueen style posting and cause dtv to become even more of a queenfest. I hope everyone here continues to make conjecture w/o research or proof. I hope flamefests continue on and on until dtv burns to the ground.

Hope you read the post too, Mr gulible.

Yes I hope you realise you are a prime drama queen on these threads :clapper: :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Writer

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 10:20 pm » by Jebus

Someone needs a good ol' smiting.

21st century style.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 pm » by Daemonfoe

troll2rocks wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:In that case:

Hope you read the post too, Mr gulible.

Yes I hope you realise you are a prime drama queen on these threads :clapper: :cheers:

don't take it personal troll, it was a message to all dtv in general. of course i read the post you dolt. lol.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 10:33 pm » by Seahawk

What, no cool-aid?

Daem!

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Next