Do we actually know whats going on?

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 6:27 pm » by Drextin

Give me bad spelling over a 25 inch sentence any day. :D
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 6:28 pm » by Towelie

You wanna see my handwriting lol, as its constantly joked about i write like a doctor :D , i put no effort into it realy, write as fast as possible theres normaly someone to tidy it up for me lol.
It is all about money and power, it realy gets to me knowing things like there are starving homeless children freezing on the streets not knowing if there gonna make it through the night, then there are rich tits with trillion dollar statues in there living rooms that own the streets the poor children are dying on and they do nothing - well maybe theyll set up a charity to beg the rest of us to fix the problems caused by them.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 7:11 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

drextin wrote:...

You seem to enjoy fleshing out my half hearted sentements with your own preconceived notions.
I would personally advocate no government at all.
Since I'm all for letting people run off on their own speculative endeavours I eagerly await your wise analysis of that 8 word sentence :flop:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Initiate

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 7:20 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

drjones wrote:ACCOUNTABILITY is the word of the day....

Indeed :flop:
Although I doubt the world is ready to take that to it's unthinkable conclusion.
The current rulers of the world sure as hell don't.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 7:39 pm » by Drjones

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:
drjones wrote:ACCOUNTABILITY is the word of the day....

Indeed :flop:
Although I doubt the world is ready to take that to it's unthinkable conclusion.
The current rulers of the world sure as hell don't.

Hey m8 just so you know i really enjoy reading your posts,particularly in this topic :flop: .I don't know what you do during the day?Superhero perhaps by night? :lol: Anyways...your mind seems to be wired right :flop: ....The ACCOUNTABILITY factor for me IS THE NO-1 aspect that if done correctly WOULD SOLVE the worlds woes very quickly. 8-)
I see alot of people on here who have a good idea what is REALLY going on in the world but seem extremely disheartened to being ultimately defeated,this has to change cos "they" will not win :!: ...we have to speak up more in our communities and follow things through toa satisfactory conclusion cos the system is set up to make us think "Ack it's not worth all the hassle right :?: "...well IT IS.... :flop:
I used to watch WWF or WWE as it is now...yeah..but i remember one wrestler Owen Hart i believe it was who said:"Enough's enough and it's time for a change" :!: :lol:
Agree :?:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 7:40 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:You wanna see my handwriting lol, as its constantly joked about i write like a doctor :D , i put no effort into it realy, write as fast as possible theres normaly someone to tidy it up for me lol.
It is all about money and power, it realy gets to me knowing things like there are starving homeless children freezing on the streets not knowing if there gonna make it through the night, then there are rich tits with trillion dollar statues in there living rooms that own the streets the poor children are dying on and they do nothing - well maybe theyll set up a charity to beg the rest of us to fix the problems caused by them.

:flop: :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 7:40 pm » by Crunchy

my seplnlig is prfceet i can uendrtsnad erevy tihng i wirte and you souhld too :P

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 7:49 pm » by Drjones

FFS guys i did not want to make a big deal about Towelies spelling,is mine any better i dont know,i try to be accurate but i type pretty fast.We're "only" human.... :headscratch:

Initiate

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 8:30 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

drjones wrote:Hey m8 just so you know i really enjoy reading your posts,particularly in this topic :flop: .I don't know what you do during the day?Superhero perhaps by night? :lol: Anyways...your mind seems to be wired right :flop: ....The ACCOUNTABILITY factor for me IS THE NO-1 aspect that if done correctly WOULD SOLVE the worlds woes very quickly. 8-)
I see alot of people on here who have a good idea what is REALLY going on in the world but seem extremely disheartened to being ultimately defeated,this has to change cos "they" will not win :!: ...we have to speak up more in our communities and follow things through toa satisfactory conclusion cos the system is set up to make us think "Ack it's not worth all the hassle right :?: "...well IT IS.... :flop:
I used to watch WWF or WWE as it is now...yeah..but i remember one wrestler Owen Hart i believe it was who said:"Enough's enough and it's time for a change" :!: :lol:
Agree :?:

lol cheers dude. I sleep during the day whenever possible :P as for superhero by night, only in my wierdest dreams :lol:
Accountability is the only recourse we have at the moment and we are loosing grasp of it with every passing day. The moment people put power into the hands of a few, they must also accept responsibility for the use of that power by the few. This means holding the few to account for abuse of power. It also means the people must be mindfull of their part. Since true power lies with the people allone, when they forget this and allow their personal power to be transmuted into a monetary value (for example. although their are many ways of manipulating individuals) they create an illusion that allows people to spend Billions of promises ($£ etc) to create a police state designed from the ground up to scare the population into upholding the illusion.
tbh right now the best option for the nwo agenda is to quietly slip away and hope people don't notice. If they keep pushing, too many people are going to wake up. Friends and family talk to each other. If nothing else. When a sceptics wife or daughter, husband, son, best freind, guy he saw at the pub, the wierd guy at work or whoever tells said sceptic about "dastardly nwo plans for world domination" or similar outlandish paranoid ravings. Said sceptic will invariably become more conscious of the world around him(or her). As long as the nwo keeps following it's script, we are allways one step ahead of them. I for one have no problem in saying "I didn't want to have to say "I told you so", but I'm going to enjoy it anyway!"..

Initiate

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 10:58 pm » by Crunchy

sorry drjones im just having a laugh ,.... you picked up the wrong end of the stick :lol:

PreviousNext