Do we actually know whats going on?

Writer

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 11:19 pm » by Awakened

Global Scale Sighting.
When aliens come its goign to be :censored: crazy

Initiate

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 11:34 pm » by Blackbarbie

Right guys it seems your all heading on all the posts as to lets stop talking about it lets start acting. But how do we act? how do you act against a world wide group?
I also do think maybe giving power to the people in some way could help. Maybe if the people selected a few good doers who we thought could run the country things atleast in the uk could start to happen i mean who even voted for gordon brown?
Anyone could out there self up and the public could decide it'd take ages but heck i think it would be worth it

=] xx
Religion was made by a business man.

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 11:59 pm » by Spock

One thing I've noticed, concerning the internet, is how censored it has become. Used to, before Google, you could find ANYTHING you were looking for. Also, with You-Tube being so regulated. Now Google and You-Tube are the main searches. It seems to have happened so gradually we've just kind of forgotten the way it was in the late 90s.

I wonder if we are already using internet 2.0.

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 12:09 am » by ptrhuber

hi "awakened one",
you say: when aliens come...etc. you are wrongly informed.
Many are already here.......and many more are on their way.
None of them wants to miss the greatest happening in the milky way
galaxy since an "Aeon" (appr. 4 billion years!). Thats why you are here too. To witness and participate in it. Enjoy the greatest galactic transformation event ever in the long period of the evolution of "Creation"!
:D JOKE :D : Two ET`s are talking to each other: Tell me, sister Enjana, can you make an earth-human bark like a dog? No...she replies,..can
you? "Yes, of course, that's very easy. You simply give somebody
a spectacular UFO-Fly-by with loops and fun-float-mode,.. and he will stand with his mouth wide open and start: "WOW...WOOOW...WWWOOOOOWWW! :sunny:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Be1xdcr7Krg&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Be1xdcr7Krg&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 12:37 am » by Towelie

spock wrote:One thing I've noticed, concerning the internet, is how censored it has become. Used to, before Google, you could find ANYTHING you were looking for. Also, with You-Tube being so regulated. Now Google and You-Tube are the main searches. It seems to have happened so gradually we've just kind of forgotten the way it was in the late 90s.

Ive noticed this a good few times, and for a while now, i remember doing a search a while back for stuff on when Gordon Brown sold the U.K. gold supplies at rock bottom prices (not exactly insignificant so there shouldve been a fair bit,) i found one article in the BBC archives, not even any forum hits of ppl complaining about it.

Also Blackbarbie there are some good politicians and stuff out there, they tend to get pushed aside by the other more influential members, Shami Chakrabarti's one person not a member of parliment but i guarantee most of the politicians would love to get rid of her. There are others aswell not that i can actualy think of any more names atm lol, some are trying to help.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 1:50 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

towelie wrote:
spock wrote:One thing I've noticed, concerning the internet, is how censored it has become. Used to, before Google, you could find ANYTHING you were looking for. Also, with You-Tube being so regulated. Now Google and You-Tube are the main searches. It seems to have happened so gradually we've just kind of forgotten the way it was in the late 90s.

Ive noticed this a good few times, and for a while now, i remember doing a search a while back for stuff on when Gordon Brown sold the U.K. gold supplies at rock bottom prices (not exactly insignificant so there shouldve been a fair bit,) i found one article in the BBC archives, not even any forum hits of ppl complaining about it.

Also Blackbarbie there are some good politicians and stuff out there, they tend to get pushed aside by the other more influential members, Shami Chakrabarti's one person not a member of parliment but i guarantee most of the politicians would love to get rid of her. There are others aswell not that i can actualy think of any more names atm lol, some are trying to help.

Internet 2.0 is probably a bad term to use. It would be far better to seamlessly shift from current services to "internet 2.0" style services. It's not a new internet. simply a new (more profitable & controllable) way of making us slave to it.
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Writer

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 3:40 am » by Dmparker

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:
towelie wrote:

Internet 2.0 is probably a bad term to use. It would be far better to seamlessly shift from current services to "internet 2.0" style services. It's not a new internet. simply a new (more profitable & controllable) way of making us slave to it.

Internet 2.0 puts into place more ways for the "internet police" to tell what comes from where. Now your computer will tell on you, especially if you use Windows. No matter what OS you actually use now "they" can trace you with your network card id. Linux/BSD allows you (on some versions) to modify this id with software and I sure there are Windows programs that will do the same. However this throws up a red flag to your ISP if they check their logs regular. You could create your own special protocol to run over the TCP/IP stack but you still need to develop a program that will decipher it for your users, still the ISP could run a custom filter to stop all your packets from being sent by routing it to the /dev/null driver.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 12:45 pm » by Blackbarbie

to be honest i dont care what they see happenening on my computer. I go on here all the time im also on myspace a little bit but not as much i also shop online a lot, i also research things when i can, my sisters on face book, myspace and msn my mums rarely on here my little brother lives on games sites. That is all they would get off ours and to be honest they can have it. Although i do see what your getting at. The point of they shouldn't do this but why would they spy on people? they only need to do that to the terrorists and criminals like that. Im a little skeptical about this internet thing.

Barbie =] xx
Religion was made by a business man.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 8:23 pm » by Towelie

If you truly want to controll people then you have to know everything about them, this includes things like how you spend your spare time what you buy etc.
Its the little things that make up the big picture.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 8:49 pm » by Snakeplissken

Im not totally tech. savvy when it comes to computers, i can build 'em, sure, but i dont understand the inner workings of the internet too well. Can anyone tell what the deal is with internet 2? Its just i've noticed a lot more email addresses at work beginning www2 instead of www, is this internet 2 in action? Does it exist already or does this have nothing to do with it? :headscratch:
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."

PreviousNext