Do we actually know whats going on?

Writer

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 9:02 pm » by Gazbom56

blackbarbie wrote:Some of us believe that the NWO control everything and we only see what they want us to see right? Others dont even believe in the NWO.

Ive always been told don't believe everything we see on television which brings me to this
if a huge alien craft came to Mexico and landed maybe abducted a few people maybe even stayed there all night. Would we know? i mean actually would we know. If the news didn't report it and the government really didn't want everyone to know would we find out? or even if something bad happened like a bomb would we ever find out is it wasn't for the media?

Barbie =] xx

Well Barbie, we where created here on Earth, thousands of years ago the devil and his fallen angels took human wife's for themselves reproducing giants and messing up our original DNA, There was a flood to rid the earth of these none humans and we started again, in the mean time a war waged in our solar system again with these fallen angels and the good angels, the fallen angels lost and where thrown down here to earth, the bad angels conned our government into believing that they where good guy's and have steadily manipulated our governments and are probably behind the Atom bomb and a couple of world wars, these bad angels are now running our puppet governments and are preparing us to go to war, this time against Jesus, they will say he is an invading bad guy or something and that's why they need a new world order so we will be easier to control, by the way they want us dead!
That's about it but you don't have to believe me it's written down in the most popular book on the planet!

Writer

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 9:07 pm » by Snakeplissken

I just...dont believe in the devil gazbom!! :D

Never the less the stories about the Nephilim totally seem to signpost some kind of meddling with our DNA or a strange breeding program! :flop:

Sorry to just jump in there, i think the illuminati stole my patience and restraint today!
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."

Writer

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 9:10 pm » by Gazbom56

snakeplissken wrote:I just...dont believe in the devil gazbom!! :D

Never the less the stories about the Nephilim totally seem to signpost some kind of meddling with our DNA or a strange breeding program! :flop:

Sorry to just jump in there, i think the illuminati stole my patience and restraint today!

No problem we are all here because we want to know, it's a forum, free speech, did Gordon Brown actualy say New World Order???

Writer

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 9:28 pm » by Snakeplissken

Scary the number of politicians that actually freely use the word 'New world order' these days isnt it?

If Gordon didnt say it, i bet he was thinking it!!

I really worry that things are being turned around so much, in ten years or so the general public could easily have been fooled into thinking the notion of a new world order is a good thing, politicians could falsely trick everyone into thinking that such a concept is would herald a new golden age for humanity, thats its just all about uniting the world by demolishing borders, when in the end its just about control. :wink:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 pm » by Drjones

Writer

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 9:34 pm » by Snakeplissken

Cheers Jonesy! :cheers:

Bloody hell, talk about shaping thoughts by saturation, could he have said NWO anymore?

That ought to subliminally prepare everyone to accept the NWO as the right way to go. Public cociouness is being massaged here!!! :wink:

Writer

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 9:36 pm » by Snakeplissken

Sorry for the shite spelling of conciousness in that last post! :oops:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 pm » by Drjones

snakeplissken wrote:Sorry for the shite spelling of conciousness in that last post! :oops:

New World Order....##evil laugh#////"We will control everything"..#evil laugh#////"We will hide in our mansions surrounded by our puppet policeman whilst we stimulate YOUR world into making each of you kill one another"....#BIG evil laugh#
:censored:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 05, 2009 7:18 am » by Drextin

Let me get this straight. First you said.......

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:I
Actually I have given a lot of thought to it and if you think I'm going to waste my time specifying everything then good luck with that.

Now you are here.....

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:You seem to enjoy fleshing out my half hearted sentements with your own preconceived notions

Which is it? A well thought out idea or just something you threw out there cause you thought it made you sound cool. I only worked with what you gave me so no preconceived notions here. If anything the preconception was all you. Even if I disagree with someone I always respect a well thought out argument. Sadly was not the case with this.

The scariest part of the internet these days is all the "self regulation" going on. The easiest way to bypass the people's sentiment on the issue of censorship and regulation is to bully companies and individuals into regulating themselves in a way that is consistent with the governments agenda but yet there is no actual law to appeal.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostThu Mar 05, 2009 1:30 pm » by Blackbarbie

drjones wrote:
snakeplissken wrote:Sorry for the shite spelling of conciousness in that last post! :oops:

New World Order....##evil laugh#////"We will control everything"..#evil laugh#////"We will hide in our mansions surrounded by our puppet policeman whilst we stimulate YOUR world into making each of you kill one another"....#BIG evil laugh#
:censored:

Lmao!!! gosh that made me laugh. Well anyway back to point the nwo is happening and its obviously happening now.Also the story for gazbom about the fallen angels... im sure ive heard that before except it was to do with the gfol? :lol: im a little confused :ohno:
I think the point of the matter is we have a good idea what is going on but we actually still don't. Also Towelie you say the reason they want to see everything we do is so they know everything and can control and manipulate the situation but.. how are they going to keep track on over 30 million people??

Barbie =] xx
Religion was made by a business man.

PreviousNext