Do we have front row seats to Armageddon?

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 9:12 am » by Towelie

unfortunatley theres probably a million times more chance of armageddon happening than there is that theyll get caught/prosecuted.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 9:51 am » by Hesop

I believe we're definately going to have a front seat to something. Everyone will have a different opinion of what someone said could have meant, or if any scripts, have any meaning at all, or who is telling truth, and who is not, but I believe the bottom line is undeniable. The money holders, the elite, NWO's, illuminate, are preparing themselves. They are leaving the U.S., building bunkers, and Doomsday seed vaults, and storing supplies. They have the military now, inside the U.S., lined up to support them.
As for the middle east, there has most always been conflict of some sort there, for the last 50 years. So, interpetations there, can vary widely. But when the power brokers, and money handlers start taking cover, we had better wake up, and taking cover, planning strategies, and abandoning the ship is their current game. This can be seen with the naked eye.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 11:08 am » by Drjones

Well being an atheist myself i find the whole thing of Armageddon ridiculous..... :help:
Don't we humans have NO control of our actions in todays age :?: ...I'm not disputing the religious texts of the world but all that was written in the past right,many years ago...cool....good for the people who wrote it....But this is the 21st century....i really believe humanity has the power to control it's own destiny and ALWAYS HAS...i think the whole armageddon/religious "prophecies" if you will with the return of Christ etc are PURE SOCIAL CONTROL mechanisms...Really people....think about it....THINK ABOUT IT....In order for the elites to hold onto their "false" power cos really thats what it is...they may have more money etc...but we all know THERE IS MORE TO THIS LIFE THAN MONEY,which is paper right...anyways the elite/illumianti...dont you think they are well aware of what the book of Revelation states and every other page in the bible...Ok,of course they are...hence they CAN and ARE palnning stuff TO FIT THIS STORY...cos most people will be OK with it...OK with death and destruction on a mass scale of their fellow man cos this is armageddon..LOL...well we have been doin this for a bit too long for my liking...DAMMMIT...that really pisses me off...WAKE UP PEOPLE...the ones that buy all this crap....i believe myself the universe does have an omnipotent presence without a doubt-the force-..i do not think it's plan would be for each one of us to become enemies with each other as we are all on this minute planet in the vastness of the universe would it?..Look around at the world today...humans i mean....we are on the WRONG path....in terms that we are an amazing species...like all the animals etc but we need to take more care of each other and the damn planet..i mean it's really sad that i have to continually say this on this site and in the real world...Alot of people scoff at the mention of the word love and compassion...i was told off once because i was too nice to someone..i was like WTF?..kiss my ass.Well i could go on and on and probably still not get anywhere,the world and the way it is run will still suck...i believe that this "armageddon" people go on about will NOT be the end of the human species but an awakening that=...DAMN...what the hell are we doing to one another...WHY are we all so damn angry all the time...and fearful...of what dammit?
Love,peace and true freeodom to all.. :sunny:
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDERrrrrr :evil:

Let's make 2009 the year that the ordinary person on the street CAN and WILL make a difference to his/hers life and to the life of others :flop:
That's what THEY do not want....continue to do this as much as you can....i gotta say there are some good quotes in the bible and one of them i agree with is "Love thy neighbour"!!
Do THAT and get some more positive energy back into society and our fellow humans who believe they are helpless and unworthy of a good life :flop:
Last edited by Drjones on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 12:14 pm » by Theshee

Let's make 2009 the year that the ordinary person on the street CAN and WILL make a difference to his/hers life and to the life of others :flop:
That's what THEY do not want....continue to do this s much as you can....i gotta say there are some good quotes in the bible and one of them i agree with is "Love thy neighbour"!!
Do THAT and get some more positive energy back into society and our fellow humans who believe they are helpless and unworthy of a good life :flop:
:clapper: :clapper: Agree totally :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 3:45 pm » by Harlekin

Dr. Ron Paul on the invasion of Gaza:

"We're in for big trouble"...

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 10:40 pm » by Drjones

Writer

PostMon Jan 05, 2009 12:03 am » by diviz0r

i think america and isreal really have something big comming...im hoping europe will be ok this time around...

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 05, 2009 12:06 am » by Towelie

Yeah i liked that vid to thanx Harlekin :flop:

I like Ron Paul, its not often you come across a politician like him he says what he thinks is right not what he thinks will gain popularity - we need all politicians to be like this(i dont mean with his viewpoints just people that speak there minds).
Europe wont be ok where the U.S.A goes the U.K follows, you can always tell a British politician there the ones with a brown nose.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

PostMon Jan 05, 2009 12:47 am » by Fragment47

Highly recommend Joel Rosenberg's Epicenter: Why the Current Rumblings in the Middle East Will Change Your Future, and Epicenter 2.0. Or visit http://www.joelrosenberg.com. The accuracy of Holy Scripture is undisputed. I agree we should be looking up.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 05, 2009 1:28 am » by Reinaul

What do you think about this..I think this is the beginning of a bigger conflict.. could this be the beginning of ww3??

Gaza Will Be 'Graveyard' For Israeli Troops, Warns Iran

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... erritories
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

PreviousNext