Do we have front row seats to Armageddon?

Writer

PostMon Jan 05, 2009 2:10 am » by diviz0r

you know right now not much will happen to the us...
cuz god forbid bush gets to stay even longer because of a crisis...so i guess were back to jan 26 of whatever date it was when obama steps in...

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 06, 2009 8:09 pm » by Towelie

I think the NWO plan appears to be going just fine, if this is the final parts of it everything seems to be almost in place. Just because people are starting to notice doesnt mean its failing, this can easily be as its near the end and theres not as much need for all the secrecy now - there basically laughing in our faces, letting us talk about it all while it goes on in front of us.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 06, 2009 8:24 pm » by Mp630

WWIII is planned for the mid-east to destroy itself.

Look up Albert Pike & his plan for 3 world wars to over throw the "Old world."

The Illumaniti are trying to make today seem like end times out of revelations, on purpose. But it still has 5 goals for our society, you can research Adam Weishaupt to find out what these are....

Armageddon is actually a place in Israel, which the word comes from. The 'last battle' so to say is to be fought in this area.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 06, 2009 9:25 pm » by Drjones

mp630 wrote:WWIII is planned for the mid-east to destroy itself.

Look up Albert Pike & his plan for 3 world wars to over throw the "Old world."

The Illumaniti are trying to make today seem like end times out of revelations, on purpose. But it still has 5 goals for our society, you can research Adam Weishaupt to find out what these are....

Armageddon is actually a place in Israel, which the word comes from. The 'last battle' so to say is to be fought in this area.

:flop:
It's all a bloody mind game....our entire lives have been to this point..it is soo good to see that more and more people are becoming SELF AWARE.. :sunny:
Truth be told to make this world a better place we have to do THE OPPOSITE of what we are doing now....we are seeing that this system only supports the corrupt and the death and destruction of our fellow man...the lack of understanding in todays "modern" world is utterly flabbergasting for me...why cant people sit especially leaders of countries and chat and have a laugh and make decisions FOR the people to help THEM not the damn agenda of the sick and twisted elites :evil:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 06, 2009 9:52 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

I tell you this much. If I don't have front row seats to Armageddon, then I payed way too much for these tickets :rtft:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Previous