Do we have front row seats to Armageddon?

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 4:24 am » by Ourgreatcountry

Nope we aren't in the end at all...just the beginning of whatever we want.

1st Centuy Quatrain 64
At night they will think they have seen the sun,
when the see the half pig man:
Noise, screams, battles seen fought in the skies.
The brute beasts will be heard to speak.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 4:31 am » by domdabears

ourgreatcountry wrote:Nope we aren't in the end at all...just the beginning of whatever we want.

1st Centuy Quatrain 64

LOL that's just an art display.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 4:40 am » by Ourgreatcountry

domdabears wrote:
ourgreatcountry wrote:Nope we aren't in the end at all...just the beginning of whatever we want.

1st Centuy Quatrain 64

LOL that's just an art display.

LoL I know but isn't it funny?

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 5:12 am » by -Marduk-

Doctor J. Dwight Pentecost has devoted an entire chapter to the subject, titled "The Campaign of Armageddon", in which he discusses Armageddon as a campaign and not a specific battle, which will be fought in the Middle East. Pentecost writes:

It has been held commonly that the battle of Armageddon is an isolated event transpiring just prior to the second advent of Christ to the earth. The extent of this great movement in which God deals with "the kings of the earth and of the whole world" (Rev. 16:14) will not be seen unless it is realized that the "battle of that great day of God Almighty" (Rev. 16:14) is not an isolated battle, but rather a campaign that extends over the last half of the tribulation period. The Greek word "polemo", translated "battle" in Revelation 16:14, signifies a war or campaign, while "machē" signifies a battle, and sometimes even single combat. This distinction is observed by Trench, (see Richard C. Trench, New Testament Synonyms, pp.301-2) and is followed by Thayer (see Joseph Henry Thayer, Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament, p. 528) and Vincent (see Marvin R. Vincent, Word Studies in the New Testament, II, 541). The use of the word polemos (campaign) in Revelation 16:14 would signify that the events that culminate in the gathering at Armageddon at the second advent are viewed by God as one connected campaign.

Dr. Pentecost then discusses the location of this campaign, and mentions the "hill of Megiddo" and other geographic locations such as "the valley of Jehoshaphat"[4] and "the valley of the passengers", "Lord coming from Edom or Idumea, south of Jerusalem, when He returns from the judgment"; and Jerusalem itself.

Pentecost then continues in his writing to further describe the area involved:

"This wide area would cover the entire land of Palestine and this campaign, with all its parts, would confirm what Ezekiel pictures when he says the invaders will 'cover the land'. This area would conform to the extent pictured by John in Revelation 14:20."

In mentioning the "participants in the campaign", Dr. Pentecost lists the following:

1) The ten kingdom federation ( European Community) of nations under the Beast
2) The northern federation consisting of Russia ( Gog and Magog) and her allies
3) The kings of the East, the Asiatic peoples from beyond the Euphrates
4) The King of the South, a north African power
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 5:25 am » by Kirsche

The world's attention is now on Israel.
Are these signs only of the beginning of end-time sufferings?

Jesus pointed out: "Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places" (Matthew 24:6, 7). Luke records that Jesus spoke here of "fearful sights and great signs . . . from heaven" (Luke 21:11). These conditions do not mean that the time of His coming has arrived. "All these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet." They are signs only of the beginning of end-time sufferings. "All these are the beginnings of sorrows" (Matthew 24:6, 8; cf. Mark 13:7, 8; Luke 21:9-11).

Are all the signs now happening?

1. wars and rumors of wars...... YES Today Israel invades Gaza. Many countries wanting to jump in.

2. famines..................................... YES http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=8877

3. pestilences............................... YES Many diseases, aids for example.

4. earthquakes, in divers places. YES.. One just today in Indonesia, also Yellow Stone and a Volcano in Russia.

5. fearful sights and great signs . . . from heaven.... YES Comets, UFO's, recently Moon, Jupiter and Venus alignment, the upcoming Galactic alignment.

The thing is we are shown the signs to look for but we will never know 100% until it happens.
I don't know, what do you think?

i think what jesus wanted to tell us (IF he said this - you have to know that i'm some kind of atheist) is just that all these things belong to human nature and that natural disaster will occur how they occured in the past but we should not see it as the end of the world. of course these signs are happening right now but its natural. he didn't say that all these things HAVE TO HAPPEN BEFORE EVERYTHING ENDS. he says "that's life" and we should not worry about it - it's not the end of the world. maybe he didn't mean the end of the world. maybe he meant the end of something else. the end of all wars, famines, etc. who knows? - he said this (?) more than a thousand years ago.

<<These conditions do not mean that the time of His coming has arrived. "All these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.">>

yes, i agree. but what is HIS COMING? the coming of god? we don't know. i read the new testament and i don't know if you understood it like i had. jesus always said that the kingdom/ heaven is already on earth but we don't see it. maybe after a long period of war we finally will see it. maybe then we will open our eyes and see what we have done. lol but maybe i'm talking pure bullshit! :bullshit: lol it's 4:25 in the morning in germany and i'm more than just drunken lol :cheers: i just arrived at home.^^ lol i'm sorry if you don't understand what i want to say lol i'm drunken and my english skills aren't very good.^^ alcohol + my skills = a bad combination lol sorry! :banana:
"Realize you're blind.
And we're out of time."
(SOAD)

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 6:07 am » by Ourgreatcountry

Have you ever read the bible, without reading it based on the churches narrow view of what it means? I recently reread a lot of the bible, and what I realize is that Jesus is saying we are him if we want to be...and he shows us the way to him...truth and love are the main factors. The evil rules the world with fear and lies. We are blinded, by our own greed for self importance (what the devil teaches) that we forgot about our neighbors. It would only make sense then that Jesus is telling us in the bible to walk within truth and love in everything we do and heaven will come to earth. Don't judge others, as that divides people.

Anyway, that is my rant...until we learn to accept that everyone isn't like us but accept that we all want the same things in life no matter the religion or country then. You can't force peace at the barrel of a gun. You force peace by leaving people alone and sharing your wealth with them without condition.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 6:20 am » by Towelie

If it does happen i plan on having a front row seat, im gonna go sit on my roof have a drink a smoke and watch the nukes fly.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 6:23 am » by domdabears

towelie wrote:If it does happen i plan on having a front row seat, im gonna go sit on my roof have a drink a smoke and watch the nukes fly.

LOL sounds like a good plan to me. :flop:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 7:44 am » by Adamflownemo

http://www.kawther.info/wpr/2009/01/04/ ... you-to-see

This video clip was taken with a mobile camera immediately after a terrorist Israeli air strike hit a busy market where kids with their mothers and fathers were searching for food to eat from one of the local markets early on Saturday 03, Jan 2009, Gaza.

As you will see, there are no words to describe the terror of the Jewish state of Israhell. This is why Israel is continuously refusing to allow foreign correspondence and reporters from entering Gaza.

Writer

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 7:59 am » by Asperin

Screw Armageddon!

I want front seats to the execution of traitors of the Constitution!
Even pull some of the levers myself!

Next