Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Yes
85%
No
6%
Maybe
9%

Total votes : 769

PostThu May 15, 2008 3:25 am » by Scarletnyx

estanislao wrote:Extinctions are propagated by the presence of the planet Nibiru. It's high magnetic fields create pole-shifts and massive earth changes in varying degrees. The planets orbit is 3,600 years. If you look back through history, every 3,600 years there are recorded occurences of disaster. The flood, the Exodus, the mastedons, recorded pole-shifts etc. With the presence of Nibiru also comes more visits from the Anunnaki and once it passes, and does its damage, the Anunnaki typically go with it. The Anunnaki originally created us as a slave race. They also set up worship rituals.

They've been called a warrior race as the Old Testament confirms. Just because they created us doesn't make them nice guys. They might be, but I wouldn't hold my breath. There are other races that are truly benevolent. I think, because we have a soul is why we're of such interest.

Yeah, that is just a bit too tin foi hatt-ness for me. While I -do- believe aliens have had a hand in bringing us up, mayhap to protect us ( or try to protect us ) from their own mistakes, I also believe that we are a free race, meant to fulfill our destiny of taking care of this planet and any sacred knowledge that we can attain. Maybe THAT is why we are of such high interest to other races -- how do we know that the other races weren't created, and when they come and see a truly natural race they are highly puzzled and interested by it.

I'm all kinds of crazy, but I do have a line. Somewhere. Under the tin foil on the floor. Argh.

PostTue May 20, 2008 8:55 pm » by Alight

so does everyone think that the end is really going to happen in dec 2012. it is worrying knowing the mayans and the wings could only see up to those dates.

Initiate

PostWed May 21, 2008 3:44 am » by Estanislao

alight wrote:so does everyone think that the end is really going to happen in dec 2012. it is worrying knowing the mayans and the wings could only see up to those dates.

Also the military out of body program, there's a void around 2012.
Also the Malachi prophecy - where pope benedict is the last pope.
Also the galactic alignment crowd (gravity won't do much, but the photon belt could)

It's normal to get overwhelmed or to go into denial, but it's necessary to understand the big picture. This is the rabbit hole, it's not for everyone, and sometimes it's better to take it in small steps. But know there is a silver lining, and it doesn't have to be all bad. The more you know, the more you can prepare and protect yourself.

Initiate

PostWed May 21, 2008 5:52 pm » by Estanislao

scarletnyx wrote:...While I -do- believe aliens have had a hand in bringing us up, mayhap to protect us ( or try to protect us ) from their own mistakes, I also believe that we are a free race, meant to fulfill our destiny of taking care of this planet and any sacred knowledge that we can attain...I'm all kinds of crazy, but I do have a line. Somewhere. Under the tin foil on the floor. Argh.

:wink: I hear ya. You seem to have very distinct/specific beliefs... interesting.
But you might want to ask yourself... what are they based on?

People create belief systems on ideas and observations and rarely are they based on anything concrete - mostly because there is rarely anything concrete. Yet we still build huge structures of belief on the shifting sands of ideas.
It was easier to kill Gallelio than to accept that the world was round. (it was easier to dismiss the guy saying your building was on sand than to deconstruct your building, move to a solid foundation and reconstruct it again) Such are "core beliefs". And such is the zealous defense of our shifting sands.

You're on this site, which means you're in the right place. There's a LOT of tin foil in here, just keep an open mind. :flop:

PostWed May 28, 2008 10:32 pm » by Alight

what is the military out of body program. ive never heard of it

PostThu May 29, 2008 2:24 am » by Scarletnyx

estanislao wrote:
scarletnyx wrote:...While I -do- believe aliens have had a hand in bringing us up, mayhap to protect us ( or try to protect us ) from their own mistakes, I also believe that we are a free race, meant to fulfill our destiny of taking care of this planet and any sacred knowledge that we can attain...I'm all kinds of crazy, but I do have a line. Somewhere. Under the tin foil on the floor. Argh.

:wink: I hear ya. You seem to have very distinct/specific beliefs... interesting.
But you might want to ask yourself... what are they based on?

People create belief systems on ideas and observations and rarely are they based on anything concrete - mostly because there is rarely anything concrete. Yet we still build huge structures of belief on the shifting sands of ideas.
It was easier to kill Gallelio than to accept that the world was round. (it was easier to dismiss the guy saying your building was on sand than to deconstruct your building, move to a solid foundation and reconstruct it again) Such are "core beliefs". And such is the zealous defense of our shifting sands.

You're on this site, which means you're in the right place. There's a LOT of tin foil in here, just keep an open mind. :flop:

My beliefs are based on years of studying not only the paranormal side of life, but philosophy , human laws, the golden virtues, and so on. And while I do believe most on this site, I am very, very careful not to take too much power out of the hands of humans and into the hands of species thats, lets face it folks, we do not exactly know their true agendas. As for hidden planets I will confess that I have not read much on Niribu ( sp ) but I would tend to think that a "hidden" planet would be picked up many, many times over by not only NASA, but civilian 'scopes too.

My mind is horrendously open, it's just open in favor of human power :D

Writer

PostSun Jun 08, 2008 1:50 am » by Anunaki

Like most things in life, there are often more than one answer depending on the context of the question.
Do I believe Aliens are visiting earth.. hell yea

If you also ask.. Do I believe that Aliens are of earthly origin.. hell yea

And that’s the point here. I do believe that Aliens of an extraterrestrial origin, be it dimensional or distance are in fact trying to coax us OUT of self destruction by appearing in the hope that we will embrace them and progress on a more positive path in the future whereby we can relate and exchange wonders of incomprehensible magnitude.
I also believe that there is a false ET presence being deployed upon us as a propaganda exercise to convince us that the real outside alien presence is bad/evil and want to destroy or farm us or whatever. It will come down to the best magic trick on the day people. They will come and offer us hope but our slave masters will appear and offer us salvation in a false biblical rapture using an equally compelling display from technology they have kept from us over the years. Both will be equally inspirational and compelling.
Be aware of the $%^&ards that run your life.. for they have a lot invested in you and keeping you the way you are. Understand that this is a 2 headed problem of which one will take you on further into the darkness of secrecy and one will set you and yours free… forever. Possibly :P The point I’m making is that there is probably no one answer.. it’s down to you as an individual. And when the day arrives.. understand that there are 2 sides and that each side has a motive.

Writer

PostSun Jun 08, 2008 9:29 am » by Babysweet345

I believe that they do....this solar system is waay too big for there to only be us in it. If aliens do exist, they are probably just as curious as we are and will want to venture out, if not already.
I also believe that the government and other organizations are hiding alot from the public, especially when it comes to topics like UFO's and Planet X, etc.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 08, 2008 4:43 pm » by Fatrock386

Do I believe aliens visiting our planet currently? YOUR DAMN SKIPPY
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Initiate

PostSun Jun 08, 2008 6:06 pm » by Estanislao

Here's my thoughts on Agendas.

Right now, I tend to believe that the Anunnaki agenda is to wipe most of us out for 3 reasons.
1) Enlil was always bothered by humans (too noisy)
2) If we macro-evolve we will become one more life form that opposes the Anunnaki.*
They are a warrior race, which means they most likely think like that.
3) Why let us evolve, better to try to dumb us down and kill us. * (there are a number of benevolent races, why strengthen their numbers)

I tend to believe this because:
1) The elite blood line is the Anunnaki blood line.
2) The elite's ugenics agenda is to wipe out 95% of the population (and probably by 2012... that's 5.5 billion going bye-bye in only a few short years - war won't be enough, it will have to be a combo of war, famine, and plague (ala Revelations)
3) their cover story doesn't add up*
4) Bush's 2 terms have been a mad rush to setting the stage. All the laws, wars, famine and plague are in place, they just need a trigger event. (Iran is gonna happen soon, but I don't think the real shit is gonna hit the fan until around 2010)

* This was the key for me. I couldn't grasp why, if they knew people would be evolving, did they need this massive eugenics program. And Why they were purposely dumbing us down. (dumbing down prevents evolution). So basically, they don't want us to evolve. And the only reason for that could be that evolution would pose some sort of threat. (another benevolent race, countered against the Anunnaki)

This is my big-picture puzzle in progress. No need to criticize, but constructive input would be interesting.

PreviousNext