Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Yes
85%
No
6%
Maybe
9%

Total votes : 769
Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 am » by Seahawk

Wow! I want to read your whole post, Meat, but part of it is cut off- beyond right margin. Can you fix and repost?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 7:31 am » by Dogmeat

I am not too good at formatting, I just typed in the box as usual.

Anyone else having that problem with the words going to far to the right?

Initiate

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 am » by Sheeple

dirttyrabbit wrote:does anyone know what this means?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa
Hamsa - a defense against the evil eye.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 7:45 am » by Dirttyrabbit

@dogmeat question
when you seen this alien...
did it look just like when a person is standing beside you? you know 3d you can touch feel you see it its real
or......... was the alien more transparent? more 2d looking?
I dont know what these aliens are called I have seen many kinds.. many I can not find images on the net some I can to use as an example...
so you saying that image I posted this is a reptilian?

@seahawk100 well im not really asking what symbol it is?
I think...... I would like to know what a glowing blue hand with inside an eye and looks like its on fire...
there is more to this to why I am asking this...
dogmeat made me have a flash back........

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 7:52 am » by Toxic32

I'ts more a matter of why don't beleive. So much activity around the world for, by what seems for ever. It says in the bible ( not that I'm a bible basher ) that the God made man in is own image?????? The gaden of eden was a quarantine area for genetically altered neanderthal man for want of a better word the (adam and eve highbred tribe)which went wrong when the tribe Adam started to breeding with the locals (neanderthals) It still happens today around my area. Anyway it also states that the Gods had amassive argument when they foundout that Adam and Eve where puttting it around. I would say it was mostly Eve!! because she was the onet's that the Gods were more pissed off with. To keep it short they all agreed not to start from scratch again but let the experiment runs its coarse but keep an eye on things :shooting: They could still terminate the trial if we regress to far, :shooting: PRIASE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMUNITION.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 8:01 am » by Dogmeat

Yes, they all seemed very real but the guy who arranged the 'meeting' warned me to tell my friends to not even try to touch them. I was afraid to disobey and reach out to feel them and I truly wanted to. The little guys body language was very protective and they presented them selves in front of the Zeta like body guards.(Two on each side.)
They all cast shadows and seemed to have substance.
The eyes were the part that I focused on the most as i wondered at the time if they were holographs, hypnotically induced or full sized puppets.(eyes are hard to fake) I am extremely skeptical of anyone's extraordinary claims and quite willing to trust my own eyes but with the awareness that trickery is always possible I try for proof. No proof here- just what I saw. As a military trained observer and having field experience in photo analysis I did my best to be accurate.
I interviewed the other three separately to find if their eyes saw what I did.
A full description of this event is on the web elsewhere under another name that I use online and will be in a book hopefully.

Good luck in this quest for Truth!

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 8:38 am » by Dirttyrabbit

seahawk100 here is your chance to get a good interview send dogmeat a PM
maybe we can get a thread going eh?
I would love to ask him some questions and know more about his event

yes no?

Initiate

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 am » by Sheeple

dirttyrabbit wrote:I think...... I would like to know what a glowing blue hand with inside an eye and looks like its on fire...
The blue palm symbolizes the Pentagonal Synodic Series, the red eye symbolizes the Sun.

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 9:21 am » by Seahawk

dirttyrabbit wrote:seahawk100 here is your chance to get a good interview send dogmeat a PM
maybe we can get a thread going eh?
I would love to ask him some questions and know more about his event

yes no?

Me too. Done, and awaiting a reply.
:flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 pm » by Disclosure26

This is a very informative thread. If aliens do visit us, they are unnecessarily secretive about it. Why can't they openly establish their existence? What is it that terrifies them about us? I do not understand all these things.

PreviousNext