Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Yes
85%
No
6%
Maybe
9%

Total votes : 769
Initiate

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 pm » by dialated

hmm,who whats to know dtv?who do you work dtv?what is behind this question?OMG this is a set up site for the nwo :ohno: :)
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 1:54 am » by Tkoeonl

I do!

Writer

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 5:08 am » by Cupnsaucer

i would say currently most are secret military ufos with earth humans aboard poseing as aliens visiting our planet!!!needless to say true et are visiting but are more secret.that is to say they dont want to be seen..

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 3:21 pm » by Dukettt

I once read a theory somewhere that modern human is a version 2.0.
In this theory the grey aliens are the human version 1.0 and they have evolved millions of years. They evolved while traveling trough universe and inhabiting new worlds. Subspiecies emerged around our galaxy and other galaxies. And then 1 000 000 - 100 000 years ago for some unknown reason they decided to restart their spieces on their original homeplanet, earth, tweaking it for their goal, whatever it is. Is there something wrong in their genes? Or is it just a hobby for some gray kids? In this theory they are not visiting because they never really left. Bases are inside earth and most of them under the sea. Their technology is so advanced that we can see them only when they permit it.
Sorry about my wierd english.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostSun Mar 21, 2010 6:29 pm » by Larrymholder

dukettt wrote:I once read a theory somewhere that modern human is a version 2.0.
In this theory the grey aliens are the human version 1.0 and they have evolved millions of years. They evolved while traveling trough universe and inhabiting new worlds. Subspiecies emerged around our galaxy and other galaxies. And then 1 000 000 - 100 000 years ago for some unknown reason they decided to restart their spieces on their original homeplanet, earth, tweaking it for their goal, whatever it is. Is there something wrong in their genes? Or is it just a hobby for some gray kids? In this theory they are not visiting because they never really left. Bases are inside earth and most of them under the sea. Their technology is so advanced that we can see them only when they permit it.

That is an extremely interesting theory, and would explain many things, like why they experiment on humans. Perhaps their is something wrong with their genes and they need us to correct it.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 22, 2010 8:47 am » by Dukettt

larrymholder wrote:
dukettt wrote:I once read a theory somewhere that modern human is a version 2.0.

That is an extremely interesting theory, and would explain many things, like why they experiment on humans. Perhaps their is something wrong with their genes and they need us to correct it.

Yes this theory fits in well with information we have today about millions of years old signs of humans and lot of other stuff. We might be just like a baby for them. They really would not need reason to have us. We really dont have reason to have babies either other than reproduce. And im not sure if they are experimenting, seems to me they are monitoring and screening us. We might be a scientific study to see how they have evolved, maybe they dont know how it happened. They might be really advanced but information gets lost in wars and other disasters.
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostThu Apr 01, 2010 2:19 am » by Lapislazuli

cupnsaucer wrote:i would say currently most are secret military ufos with earth humans aboard poseing as aliens visiting our planet!!!needless to say true et are visiting but are more secret.that is to say they dont want to be seen..

I think exactly the same! And I'm just waiting for another contact with the fake alien earth human cock suckers. :shooting:

Last year in August I had a very crazy incident. I got then tons of light tracer ammunitions that I wanted to try at that night. I took my M4 carbine and went around 3 AM to the forest where we have our secured training area. After firing just a few shots, there was suddenly a light appearing up in the sky and it flew in my direction. It came so fast and so close that it almost touched the trees. I tried to hide in the dirt but without success, so I tried to run away but the soundless orb was always above me.
Then finally I remembered in my confusion that I'm actually armed but I was shaking so much that the carbine slipped through my fingers and flew away. I started crawling in the dirt, picking up the M4 and then I started shooting, emptying the whole mag at the orb, which then stopped following me and it disappeared as fast as it came.

After the first shock I managed to clear my mind and I was ready for another attack while I was leaving the forest, perhaps as fast as never before.
Almost back at home, I saw that shit again, flying exactly above my house, like telling me: "we know who you are"

And this behavior made me think that it's probably not extra-terrestrial at all but more a stupid human experiment with me as the guinea pig. Anyway, the bullets (Cal .223) showed no effect and didn't damage the "whatever it was". The sound it made when the bullets hit the orb was unique and very strange, everything was very strange but I still believe it was of human origin. Especially with the thoughts of a possible false flag alien attack coming in 2012.

If I was accidentally shooting at some real aliens, then I want to say sorry here, if they are perhaps on DTV too. :oops:

PS:
Just filming tonight, it was too far to shoot it :D

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 01, 2010 3:45 am » by Newearthman

I just cast my vote and I Am the six hundred and sixty sixth vote :nails: Is this a bad sign??? :nails:

Yes 86% [ 572 ] x
No 6% [ 37 ]
Maybe 9% [ 57 ]

You may select 1 option

Total votes : 666

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 01, 2010 10:10 am » by Dukettt

newearthman wrote:I just cast my vote and I Am the six hundred and sixty sixth vote :nails: Is this a bad sign??? :nails:

Yes 86% [ 572 ] x
No 6% [ 37 ]
Maybe 9% [ 57 ]

You may select 1 option

Total votes : 666

At least it is warm there where you are bound to go after taking that poll.....
canubis wrote:

Writer

PostThu Apr 01, 2010 1:17 pm » by Caz240

The truth is extra terrestrials are here and they have been here for a very long time!
What is more their agenda is suspect and there is a conspiracy against us!

PreviousNext