Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Yes
657
85%
No
45
6%
Maybe
67
9%
 
Total votes : 769
Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2182
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostSat Apr 03, 2010 9:50 pm » by Germanpils


caz240 wrote:The truth is extra terrestrials are here and they have been here for a very long time!
What is more their agenda is suspect and there is a conspiracy against us!



WORD UP!


theres so much evidence of pictures from ancient times that show flying discs and orbs,
but the mainstream media thats controlled by a conspiracy is denying all that shit!
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1774
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 am

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 2:35 pm » by Dukettt


lapislazuli wrote:
cupnsaucer wrote:i would say currently most are secret military ufos with earth humans aboard poseing as aliens visiting our planet!!!needless to say true et are visiting but are more secret.that is to say they dont want to be seen..

I think exactly the same! And I'm just waiting for another contact with the fake alien earth human cock suckers. :shooting:

Last year in August I had a very crazy incident. I got then tons of light tracer ammunitions that I wanted to try at that night. I took my M4 carbine and went around 3 AM to the forest where we have our secured training area. After firing just a few shots, there was suddenly a light appearing up in the sky and it flew in my direction. It came so fast and so close that it almost touched the trees. I tried to hide in the dirt but without success, so I tried to run away but the soundless orb was always above me.
Then finally I remembered in my confusion that I'm actually armed but I was shaking so much that the carbine slipped through my fingers and flew away. I started crawling in the dirt, picking up the M4 and then I started shooting, emptying the whole mag at the orb, which then stopped following me and it disappeared as fast as it came.

After the first shock I managed to clear my mind and I was ready for another attack while I was leaving the forest, perhaps as fast as never before.
Almost back at home, I saw that shit again, flying exactly above my house, like telling me: "we know who you are"

And this behavior made me think that it's probably not extra-terrestrial at all but more a stupid human experiment with me as the guinea pig. Anyway, the bullets (Cal .223) showed no effect and didn't damage the "whatever it was". The sound it made when the bullets hit the orb was unique and very strange, everything was very strange but I still believe it was of human origin. Especially with the thoughts of a possible false flag alien attack coming in 2012.

If I was accidentally shooting at some real aliens, then I want to say sorry here, if they are perhaps on DTV too. :oops:

PS:
Just filming tonight, it was too far to shoot it :D


Damn! what a first contact for you. Now you know why aliens dont want to come out to meet us. We shoot them!
------------------------------
Image
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 4:34 pm » by Phaeton


That depends, what is understood to be the definition of an alien.. I would gather quite a lot of socalled 'UFO' sightings are human in origin. I think there are certain human groups which have access to tech 100+ years ahead of the private and even military sector. Furthermore, it would also be very possible a saurian (terran) race evolved thousands of years before us; and would have attained an 'alien' grade of tech (but would not fit in the 'alien' category; as they would be native to this planet).

I do think there is somekind of ploy being prepared which gives the illusion of an alien presence and subsequent 'contact' / or even 'invasion' type scenario's. Its just a hunch though, cant really prove anything but referring to some quotes from players in high placed circles.
All second hand, unprovable info to be honest. Also, if everyone goes right, I tend to choose left. As a rule almost. I hate that cattle behaviour with a passion. :shooting: So Ill join the No's this time.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv


Writer
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 pm

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 5:00 pm » by Caz240


phaeton wrote:That depends, what is understood to be the definition of an alien.. I would gather quite a lot of socalled 'UFO' sightings are human in origin. I think there are certain human groups which have access to tech 100+ years ahead of the private and even military sector. Furthermore, it would also be very possible a saurian (terran) race evolved thousands of years before us; and would have attained an 'alien' grade of tech (but would not fit in the 'alien' category; as they would be native to this planet).

I do think there is somekind of ploy being prepared which gives the illusion of an alien presence and subsequent 'contact' / or even 'invasion' type scenario's. Its just a hunch though, cant really prove anything but referring to some quotes from players in high placed circles.
All second hand, unprovable info to be honest. Also, if everyone goes right, I tend to choose left. As a rule almost. I hate that cattle behaviour with a passion. :shooting: So Ill join the No's this time.



I agree for the most part...it is quite possible that we are the extra terrestrials and this is their planet!
I have no doubt that ufo's are real we took enough of them from the nazi's at the end of the war today they call them ARV's (alien replica vehicles) the question has to be where the technology came from. I suppose it comes down to who you're gonna believe. Personally I believe Col. Philip J Corso in his book "Beyond Roswell" his credentials speak for themselves I have no reason to doubt him because some of the technology he wrote about is only just being brought into the public eye today. Corso was in charge of the reverse engineering of the roswell crash in 1947 he listed the integrated chip, fibre optics, night vision and kevlar as just some of the technology gathered from the wreckage. He went onto say only a headress one of the creatures was wearing was the only thing they hadn't managed to reverse engineer, he said the creature was the navigation system for the ship!
Today China have disclosed a helmet that just with the power of your thoughts can operate a robot...I guess they haven't stopped working on it.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 5:16 pm » by Phaeton


I agree for the most part...it is quite possible that we are the extra terrestrials and this is their planet!
I have no doubt that ufo's are real we took enough of them from the nazi's at the end of the war today they call them ARV's (alien replica vehicles) the question has to be where the technology came from. I suppose it comes down to who you're gonna believe. Personally I believe Col. Philip J Corso in his book "Beyond Roswell" his credentials speak for themselves I have no reason to doubt him because some of the technology he wrote about is only just being brought into the public eye today. Corso was in charge of the reverse engineering of the roswell crash in 1947 he listed the integrated chip, fibre optics, night vision and kevlar as just some of the technology gathered from the wreckage. He went onto say only a headress one of the creatures was wearing was the only thing they hadn't managed to reverse engineer, he said the creature was the navigation system for the ship!
Today China have disclosed a helmet that just with the power of your thoughts can operate a robot...I guess they haven't stopped working on it.


And I agree on my part that there must be an 'external source' for some or much of this technology. The question is though; is this source 'alien'? As in from an extraterrestrial self- guided non-human (yet biological) race? I say no.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv


Writer
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 pm

PostMon Apr 05, 2010 9:13 pm » by Caz240


phaeton wrote:
I agree for the most part...it is quite possible that we are the extra terrestrials and this is their planet!
I have no doubt that ufo's are real we took enough of them from the nazi's at the end of the war today they call them ARV's (alien replica vehicles) the question has to be where the technology came from. I suppose it comes down to who you're gonna believe. Personally I believe Col. Philip J Corso in his book "Beyond Roswell" his credentials speak for themselves I have no reason to doubt him because some of the technology he wrote about is only just being brought into the public eye today. Corso was in charge of the reverse engineering of the roswell crash in 1947 he listed the integrated chip, fibre optics, night vision and kevlar as just some of the technology gathered from the wreckage. He went onto say only a headress one of the creatures was wearing was the only thing they hadn't managed to reverse engineer, he said the creature was the navigation system for the ship!
Today China have disclosed a helmet that just with the power of your thoughts can operate a robot...I guess they haven't stopped working on it.


And I agree on my part that there must be an 'external source' for some or much of this technology. The question is though; is this source 'alien'? As in from an extraterrestrial self- guided non-human (yet biological) race? I say no.



Have you read the Eisenhower papers?
Apparently we made "contact" in 1952 with a non-human extra-terrestrial race! By 1964 we knew of four extra-terrestrial civilisations and only one of them was human looking...
This is what the movie "close encounters of the third kind" was loosely based on. Eisenhower not only signed our rights away but signed away the power of the Presidency to MJ12, now NSA and now these "people" have become a risk not only to the National security but the security of us all.
The nazi's made contact way before then...The nazi's didn't lose the war the germans did! The nazi scientists were hunted by the Americans to continue their work because they had no idea what they had...Hitlers secret space project, The Vrill.
Check it out and get back to me...war in antartica during ww2 etc etc

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 7:20 pm » by Phaeton


Have you read the Eisenhower papers?
Apparently we made "contact" in 1952 with a non-human extra-terrestrial race! By 1964 we knew of four extra-terrestrial civilisations and only one of them was human looking...
This is what the movie "close encounters of the third kind" was loosely based on. Eisenhower not only signed our rights away but signed away the power of the Presidency to MJ12, now NSA and now these "people" have become a risk not only to the National security but the security of us all.

The nazi's made contact way before then...The nazi's didn't lose the war the germans did! The nazi scientists were hunted by the Americans to continue their work because they had no idea what they had...Hitlers secret space project, The Vrill.
Check it out and get back to me...war in antartica during ww2 etc etc


Yes but you see, I dont trust this kind of info. Make no mistake about it; the people 'in the know', and I mean truely in the know, do not take their need for secrecy lightly.
Now why would the 'real truth' in this context be readily available on Inet? Always ask yourself these kind of questions. I think not. But hey, thats me. I wont be so arrogant to proclaim holding the higher ground in this, absolutely not.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv


Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 pm

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 12:11 pm » by Nyk001


Hey,

Yeah I believe because most of the countries people have seen ufo ships in sky many times, as scientists believe that they visit upto 30 times a day in all over world but mostly where volcano is present as scientist also think that they have some kind of technology that use volcano gases as fuel.

Jerry

Edited out spam........

Lucid

Writer
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 pm

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 7:38 pm » by Caz240


Some of the information I have seen personally involves an "out of print" handbook given to British soldiers at the end of WW2. The handbook are detailed plans of the German Vrill a circular craft with engines that were made by BMW!
The German Vrill was very real indeed and where did it go? To the USA!!! Along with the 156 Nazi scientists who were hunted down by the USA to continue their work because the allies had no idea what they had! This included the famous Werner Von Braun (not sure of the spelling). The nazi's didn't lose the war the germans did! The Nazi's went to the USA!
Hitler had a secret space project!
Have you ever wondered why it is that the USA, Great Britain, and Russia have been joined at the hip since???
Have you ever wondered where all the money has gone or what it has been spent on? Space!
Bush caused the crash because of his excessive borrowing from China and when it came to making the first repayment back of $4.5 Trillion dollars the money wasn't there! Ufortunately if you borrow money from China you'd better pay it back when you say! Now China practically own the States! On the surface China and America are antagonizing eachother but behind the curtain China and America have joined forces in space technology! It's all a guise to get more money in the name of National Security!
Richard Branson has just gone into the space race and many celebreties are losing weight rapidly just so they can go into space. Part of the Branson package involves having and passing a medical and Steven hawking has BEGGED Branson to "take" him.
Obama has just squashed NASA's moon budget but in return has tripled its budget for Mars Projects because he has said "He wants to colonize Mars"
Seems to me the shit is about to hit the fan on this planet and everyone who's anyone is getting the hell out and leaving us for whatever may come...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 7:54 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


nyk001 wrote:Hey,

Yeah I believe because most of the countries people have seen ufo ships in sky many times, as scientists believe that they visit upto 30 times a day in all over world but mostly where volcano is present as scientist also think that they have some kind of technology that use volcano gases as fuel.

Jerry




I have removed your link to advertise battery packs for iphones..............Please do not use our forum for your spam.

You are more than welcome to be part of our community but rules against Spam will be strictly enforced.
What a long strange trip it's been..............


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook