Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Yes
85%
No
6%
Maybe
9%

Total votes : 769
Conspirator

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 8:24 pm » by Phaeton

Some of the information I have seen personally involves an "out of print" handbook given to British soldiers at the end of WW2. The handbook are detailed plans of the German Vrill a circular craft with engines that were made by BMW!
The German Vrill was very real indeed and where did it go? To the USA!!! Along with the 156 Nazi scientists who were hunted down by the USA to continue their work because the allies had no idea what they had! This included the famous Werner Von Braun (not sure of the spelling). The nazi's didn't lose the war the germans did! The Nazi's went to the USA!
Hitler had a secret space project!

Yes, Im not disputing this particular information. You know Hitler and his henchmen were deep into 'the occult', dont you? Involvement with / high interest in the OTO? The information you are talking about does fit logically and chronologically with a lot of independant sources and / or evidence. So I fully underline this theory. What I am contending is these handy documents in which the whole 'alien reality' is pertained to be described. The whole alien thing stinks to high heaven for all Im concerned. :think: But thats just my personal opinion.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 8:26 pm » by Phaeton

Sorry for sounding like a wuss, but that is so effing qute!
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 8:35 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

phaeton wrote:Image

Sorry for sounding like a wuss, but that is so effing qute!

Thanks, Phaeton...........everyone with a heart loves a little kitty! That doesn't make you a wuss at all.

:sunny:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Writer

PostFri Apr 09, 2010 8:46 pm » by Caz240

Once again it comes down to who you are going to believe.
The people coming forward in the disclosure project? Who have worked on these vehicles of extra terrestrial origin? Col Philip j Corso in his book "Beyond Roswell"

Or the people who have been silenced for coming forward like William Cooper and many others...

Personally I think it would be arrogant to believe we are the only intelligent species in the galaxy. Nasa have just announced a further 500 planets circuling stars within what they call the "habitable zone". The truth is we are probably the least intelligent!

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 10, 2010 11:19 am » by Phaeton

The people coming forward in the disclosure project? Who have worked on these vehicles of extra terrestrial origin? Col Philip j Corso in his book "Beyond Roswell"

Or the people who have been silenced for coming forward like William Cooper and many others...

Personally I think it would be arrogant to believe we are the only intelligent species in the galaxy. Nasa have just announced a further 500 planets circuling stars within what they call the "habitable zone". The truth is we are probably the least intelligent!

Very, very true. I must again agree with you fully mate :D
I am inclined to adhere the most to the info that is coming from individuals like Cooper personally. Indeed were not the only intelligent species out there. I am highly suspicious of all these mass media 'disclosure projects'. I feel asthough people in this (media) business are allowed to be succesfull, thus must be furthering 'their cause', or they would not be allowed to speak on this scale.

The fact there are 'aliens' does not mean they are visibly visiting earth though. This doesnt mean the 'unknown tech' being seen is in fact 'alien'. This doesnt mean the secret government cant 'script' an illusion in this context. Just like, lets say, synthetic terrorism. Im one paranoid little character, I know. ;)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostMon Apr 12, 2010 8:04 pm » by Caz240

phaeton wrote:

Very, very true. I must again agree with you fully mate :D
I am inclined to adhere the most to the info that is coming from individuals like Cooper personally. Indeed were not the only intelligent species out there. I am highly suspicious of all these mass media 'disclosure projects'. I feel asthough people in this (media) business are allowed to be succesfull, thus must be furthering 'their cause', or they would not be allowed to speak on this scale.

The fact there are 'aliens' does not mean they are visibly visiting earth though. This doesnt mean the 'unknown tech' being seen is in fact 'alien'. This doesnt mean the secret government cant 'script' an illusion in this context. Just like, lets say, synthetic terrorism. Im one paranoid little character, I know. ;)

Steven Greer who heads the disclosure project IS in it for himself! His companies are lined up to manufacture the "new technology" so you hit the nail on the head mate.
On the second point you made about the "unknown tech" and not knowing if it is alien? I can assure you there are several pieces of extra-terrestrial craft. I use the term extra terrestrial in its literal meaning "off earth" because there are elements that are not terrestrial and in laymans terms that means its not from Earth! In fact we cannot reproduce it!
A ufo exploded over vietnam last year and there are hundreds of pieces of it in the public hands that bear strange heiroglphics similar to the egyptian text. The further you go back in history the more of our future you will see...

Once again I believe you are correct I too believe a false flag event will ensue to make it look like an "alien invasion" in the illuminati's last step to get us to sign away the last of our freedoms and sovereignty's to create a one world defense force against a common enemy...only there is no enemy from space...A one world government is not a good thing that is a dictatorship! If there is no enemy the only ones left to police are us...Our own Prince Philip described the general public as "useless eating machines" he went onto say if he could come back reincarnated he'd want to come back as a deadly disease to wipe out 80-90%! You're not paranoid my friend, you are awake!

Writer

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 8:00 am » by Ahmafi

We have talked about UFO for years now But no video or picture are see to show them clearly why is that .people have cams all over the place in mobiles at home , but all pics and videos only show lights moving that can be anything why is that so ?
anyone has any answers ? :ohno: :ohno:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 8:53 pm » by Phaeton

On the second point you made about the "unknown tech" and not knowing if it is alien? I can assure you there are several pieces of extra-terrestrial craft. I use the term extra terrestrial in its literal meaning "off earth" because there are elements that are not terrestrial and in laymans terms that means its not from Earth! In fact we cannot reproduce it!
A ufo exploded over vietnam last year and there are hundreds of pieces of it in the public hands that bear strange heiroglphics similar to the egyptian text. The further you go back in history the more of our future you will see...

Well, let us first establish we cannot 'assure' such things. I hate to sound like a sceptic or whatever, but we really cant. Even my statement of Hitler being deep into the occult is almost unprovable. Interest, maybe.. Actual personal deep involvement? Unprovable I think. What we can do is see how many sources confirm this conjecture or theory. The more sources confirm this, either directly or indirectly, the more we can move towards having a certain degree of certainty of this theory. Still not achieving proven fact though, the situation needed to be able to assure something. Plus, I think the subject of Hitler being deeply in the occult isnt something they would want to lie about, couldnt do any damage if it was a lie. It just logically fits with all kinds of factual aspects.

There are far less sources (imo) in the 'alien material' subject. And this is something that is potentially 'damaging' / harmfull [ie could lead to a undesirable situation] if not true.
Next to the real possibility its just plain poppycock, the notion a part or elements of these ships are extraterrestrial, also doesnt mean the inhabitants are 'alien'. You know about the bases on the moon and such. And yo know about the German secret Bell project (I think that was its name) right? And that craft that crashed in the US (Pennsylvania I think?) which looked like it? And the markings that were similar on both? Those were occult markings. The egyptian hyroglyphics / txt, couldnt it have been occult markings?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostWed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 pm » by Caz240

ahmafi wrote:We have talked about UFO for years now But no video or picture are see to show them clearly why is that .people have cams all over the place in mobiles at home , but all pics and videos only show lights moving that can be anything why is that so ?

I have seen close up with my own eyes a ufo but didn't have a useable camera! Whatever it was flew directly over my house on 29th October last year if I was standing on the roof I could have touched it!!
Since then I have seen many but have to say unless you have a digital slr camera with a £500 pound lens attatched you won't get a good picture or video!
Personally I don't need videos to know ufo's are real and for that I feel very priveledged. I know for sure they fly absolutely silently!

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 14, 2010 8:42 pm » by Kingz

ahmafi wrote:We have talked about UFO for years now But no video or picture are see to show them clearly why is that .people have cams all over the place in mobiles at home , but all pics and videos only show lights moving that can be anything why is that so ?

Even if someone films an amazing sighting were "aliens or ET's" are coming out of their vehicle and greeting the person with the camera for real > it still would be debunked by many people, that is the world we live in... Never in a million years will Everybody agree upon one thing... NEVER

There are always those who think otherwise, ALWAYS...

Suppose worldwide biggiant motherships are hovering above the city's.... billions of people believe / know these are aliens > billions of other people think it is god > billions of iother people think it is some black budget programm / hologram....

ALL people will never agree upon one single subject....I can go on and on about this, but hopefully you got my idea, it's more of a philosophical question in my opinion..

Say, well everyone believes the sun is there........... NO wrong, there are those who believe we all just live in a hologrammic universe :peep:

Not that I do, and not that it matters wether they are right or wrong... I'm just saying, think about it!

Enough ranting now :sunny:
:cheers:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

PreviousNext