Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Yes
85%
No
6%
Maybe
9%

Total votes : 769
Writer

PostThu Apr 15, 2010 2:09 pm » by Dstarmg123

kingz wrote:
ahmafi wrote:We have talked about UFO for years now But no video or picture are see to show them clearly why is that .people have cams all over the place in mobiles at home , but all pics and videos only show lights moving that can be anything why is that so ?
anyone has any answers ? :ohno: :ohno:

Even if someone films an amazing sighting were "aliens or ET's" are coming out of their vehicle and greeting the person with the camera for real > it still would be debunked by many people, that is the world we live in... Never in a million years will Everybody agree upon one thing... NEVER

There are always those who think otherwise, ALWAYS...

Suppose worldwide biggiant motherships are hovering above the city's.... billions of people believe / know these are aliens > billions of other people think it is god > billions of iother people think it is some black budget programm / hologram....

ALL people will never agree upon one single subject....I can go on and on about this, but hopefully you got my idea, it's more of a philosophical question in my opinion..

Say, well everyone believes the sun is there........... NO wrong, there are those who believe we all just live in a hologrammic universe :peep:

Not that I do, and not that it matters wether they are right or wrong... I'm just saying, think about it!

Enough ranting now :sunny:
:cheers:

Even if it is a holgraphic universe, the bright thing in the sky is still a sun. I have a dark skin tone, I doubt there are some people in the world who would consider me caucasian. Though I do see your point, that everyone has a different perception, but there are some universal truths. If an alien lands in the middle of the us and all international news stations cover it live, there would be no question as to what they are. However, the difficutly comes in when trying to predict those "alien's" agenda. Regardless of what the aliens say, some ppl would say they ar evil, some would say they are good, some would say they were neutral, some would think they were angelic or demonic. Your right about that. However, eventually we will find out what they are.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 2:14 am » by Niji666

37 pages and over 350 comments but to be honest its a bit of a silly question to ask on this website of course the majority do belive!

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 am » by Slith

niji666 wrote:37 pages and over 350 comments but to be honest its a bit of a silly question to ask on this website of course the majority do belive!

It's a very poignant question, if is wasn't, there would not be this many responses. 2+2=4, ya know

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 1:04 pm » by Phaeton

37 pages and over 350 comments but to be honest its a bit of a silly question to ask on this website of course the majority do belive!

The only thing this proves is that there are a helluvalot of people who make (definite) conclusions based on pure postulation, definite conclusions without definite, direct proof.
Hence the word 'believe'.

It scares me a bit to be completely honest. Its pure cattle behaviour, its following a media hyped hype. I said it before and Ill say it again; in these 'hyped' topics, I tend to go the other way.

When the cattle goes right, Ill opt left; almost per definition.

:shooting: Cattle behaviour
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 3:46 pm » by Phaeton

Indeed, and then there's the need to establish the definition of the concept 'alien'.
It seems somewhat relevant to me in this context. ;)

But Im repeating myself; check my first post on page 35 or something like that.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 18, 2010 4:10 pm » by Phaeton

I read so much that I must confess I do not always read the entire thread before posting but who does'nt some time? Thumbs up to the objective stance you work to maintain on this and other topics Phaeton. :) This threads question is an absolutely hugely defining question of questions of a level of important that beckons deeper explanation.

So, what do you say Lukas?

Your thumbs up is duely appreciated sir. It has become clear to me that I am chastizing myself with this tactic I maintain. It does not phase me though, let them dogs at me ;)

Cheers mate :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Apr 25, 2010 12:22 pm » by Mayafan

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 am » by Dukettt

Jaime buys anything, but i think this case really needs to be studied more before anything can be said about its authethicity. Any DNA testing for the fetus? Where are the pictures of ships and occupants? So no proof there yet...but maybe Jaime has a good case here. Need to follow this...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostTue Apr 27, 2010 12:45 am » by Medieval

I have to say that I'm positive that these beings not only visit but have been residing on this planets for many years. The evidence is there if people wish to look for it and not to brush it aside. I've been investigating this phenomena too long to ignore the signs.

Phantoms and Monsters

Initiate

PostSun May 02, 2010 4:28 am » by Purplepanther

Take everything you have ever been taught, turn it upside down and inside out.
Yes I do believe they are here and have been here, and the truth will soon be present for everyone to see.
ImageImageImage

PreviousNext