Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Yes
85%
No
6%
Maybe
9%

Total votes : 768

PostThu May 06, 2010 1:37 pm » by Picknmix

I think "maybe." I believe it's possible. I would like more evidence, though.

Writer

PostMon May 10, 2010 6:38 pm » by Digitalsentinal

I don't know about visiting, but definitely guiding, influencing, and intervening from day one.

Initiate

PostThu May 13, 2010 2:52 am » by Purebase

digitalsentinal wrote:I don't know about visiting, but definitely guiding, influencing, and intervening from day one.

then how do you suppose they are doing this if not visiting from time to time then?
not to be rude but your comment is a contradiction.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Conspirator

PostThu May 13, 2010 4:55 pm » by Allreadydead

Yeah, I think they're about, doing alien things and all that stuff - maybe, it's cos us humans really know how to party, and boy, we've got some great shit to party with!

Sorry, if this image has been used before.....no hell!, it's great, let's use it again! :D

Initiate

PostFri May 14, 2010 8:58 am » by Purebase

allreadydead wrote:Yeah, I think they're about, doing alien things and all that stuff - maybe, it's cos us humans really know how to party, and boy, we've got some great shit to party with!

Sorry, if this image has been used before.....no hell!, it's great, let's use it again! :D

ha nice..you maybe got this from me as its been my profile pic for some time now...ilove this pic... :flop:
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Conspirator

PostFri May 14, 2010 9:04 am » by Ph0enix

I think consciousness is unique but similar throughout the universe. so i say, put yourself in their shoes. we discover that mars has a civilazation living on it or in it that is like us about 400 years ago. what would we do?

PostMon May 24, 2010 7:04 pm » by Comet

The simple answer is that yes aliens are visiting, the evidence is too overwhelming and the probabilities "against" are minimal, and whether its extraterrestrials from another planet somewhere in the galaxy, or if its somehow interdimensional entities interfacing with us "lower" 3d creatures occupying the same time/space, who knows. These are the questions that have never been answered thoroughly, or "lied-about" frequently.

The real problem is that there are too many hoaxes, and I can't stress this point enough. Because it used to be that hoaxes were blatantly obvious and usually the distinction was easy, but now these tricksters are more devious, cunning, and persistent. Now its about radio programs, and "guests", and get your mp3 "truth files" for 15.99$, or "conferences", or "exopolitics", or "buy my book", "buy my dvds", "channeling", "disclosure". The "truth" has become a household product, with the help of the internet of course.

Conspirator

PostSat May 29, 2010 5:04 am » by Telos61

I think they are already here... :alien:

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Writer

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 3:47 pm » by Caz240

They are not visiting they are HERE and they have been here for a very very long time!

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 1:23 am » by Zotigschlappohr

They seem not to be just visiting... :think:

PreviousNext