Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Yes
85%
No
6%
Maybe
9%

Total votes : 769
Conspirator

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm » by Telos61

I think they came to have intercourse with human women... its all a sex game to them.

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 11:13 pm » by domdabears

I hope we can make polls in the new forum.
I think it's a good function.
Should allow it on this one. IMO
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostFri Feb 03, 2012 11:35 pm » by Pitbulterrorist

i believe aliens are visiting the planet and all of them don't have our best interests at all or they would have done better to warn us of the evil cults that have penetrated our governments. the threat we face as a species comes from within us and if they cared about us that much then why let these evil people take over our world knowing there would be nothing anybody can do about it. i say up yours to the aliens and thanks for nothing

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 3:55 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 3:59 am » by Cornbread714

"Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?"

No, I think they rarely tell the truth... :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 4:08 am » by Vulcanic

Cornbread714 wrote:"Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?"

No, I think they rarely tell the truth... :alien51:

lol :lol:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 10:08 am » by Mydogma

Yes..they built the pyramids, they were probably the gods of our myths..you know fairyland and all the giants...we were their biotoy.. I hope tHey are friendly...i
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 8:36 pm » by Rizze

Lately it's been quite scarce on what i suppose are real ufos.Most of the videos are seemingly fake these days.
What we need is another Bentwaters incident, 1952 Washington, Shag Harbour or the Phoenix Lights.

But yes i still believe :flop:

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Writer

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 9:48 pm » by xSZx

Aliens Among Us??
Lets say that that there are anything from 1 to a billion types of alien passing through our solar system everyday.
I'm saying different types, species etc each of which most likely would have a good number of members.Some of those 'travelers' may be just passing through blissfully unaware of our existence other than as a brief crackle on the local Pan Galactic News Channel.
Could also be some kind of TranVersal Federation of Advanced Species, a conglomerate or more perhaps with good reason to visit earth or earthlings. A hot spot tourist zone perhaps?
But one thing is for sure, without any strict border controls these Aliens would come and go as they please especially if they have us categorized as 'primitive' or 'insect-like' or even just plain 'silly'.
Of course their could be some kind of guardianship in place to protect us or even, come to think of it protect them from us??
But for the non humanoid races its gonna be kind of difficult popping down to the surface, they need some kind of cloaking technology or ability. But not just that, if it is to truly integrate with the earthlings then it really needs to be a perfect synthezoid.
They, and when i say they i mean non terrestrial humanoids as a generalization, could project themselves into the very same body structures that humans already use!!
And whilst in that structure they could even join in all the facets that a human would, in some cases where the individual or hive mind had chosen they could undergo some kind of temporary 'mindwipe' so as to enhance their experience.
Of course they might not even be that interested in humans they might be more interested in the Planet Earth. Injecting their super conscious beings into the very soul of the planet, that might also mean that they were here first, that we are in fact them and we don't even know it because we programmed ourselves not to.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 1:26 am » by Noentry

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext