Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Yes
85%
No
6%
Maybe
9%

Total votes : 769
Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:04 am » by Toxic32

Disclosetv wrote:Please cast your vote....

YES
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 2:08 am » by Doogle

You mean apart from the ones that are already here, and may have been here longer than we have?

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 5:54 am » by Mydogma

Estanislao wrote:Here's my thoughts on Agendas.

Right now, I tend to believe that the Anunnaki agenda is to wipe most of us out for 3 reasons.
1) Enlil was always bothered by humans (too noisy)
Agreed...but he had a brother who liked us and showed that their liniage too has good intentioned masters too....
2) If we macro-evolve we will become one more life form that opposes the Anunnaki.*
They are a warrior race, which means they most likely think like that.
Agreed...but perhaps the good gene pool has brought sense to them too...are they really gods...or just evolving big smart bruts...they aint god so chances are the entire galaxy is evolving...perhaps they come around on their cleansing cycle in their elipical orbit...zoom in and pick up the good people and let the lieing cheating lizards to take the wave and give the survivors a few thousand more years..to get rid of their greedy control issues because they would reek havoc on the galaxy...humans want to own and control-destroy earth...destroy our eden and then blast off in a rocket and do the same...claiming mars...etc...I hope the have evolved..and if not...and that's the best that the galaxy has Evolved to...I give..they can eat me first...

3) Why let us evolve, better to try to dumb us down and kill us. * (there are a number of benevolent races, why strengthen their numbers)

There is infinate space out their...perHaps they too have a soul..

I tend to believe this because:
1) The elite blood line is the Anunnaki blood line.
2) The elite's ugenics agenda is to wipe out 95% of the population (and probably by 2012... that's 5.5 billion going bye-bye in only a few short years - war won't be enough, it will have to be a combo of war, famine, and plague (ala Revelations)
3) their cover story doesn't add up*
4) Bush's 2 terms have been a mad rush to setting the stage. All the laws, wars, famine and plague are in place, they just need a trigger event. (Iran is gonna happen soon, but I don't think the real shit is gonna hit the fan until around 2010)

* This was the key for me. I couldn't grasp why, if they knew people would be evolving, did they need this massive eugenics program. And Why they were purposely dumbing us down. (dumbing down prevents evolution). So basically, they don't want us to evolve. And the only reason for that could be that evolution would pose some sort of threat. (another benevolent race, countered against the Anunnaki)

This is my big-picture puzzle in progress. No need to criticize, but constructive input would be interesting.
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 7:43 am » by Headhunter711

:look: :alien:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 am » by mediasorcery

No, theyve always been here.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 am » by Spock

For all we know, Earth could be their home planet, and they live in multiple dimensions - essentially on top of us.

Previous