Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Yes
85%
No
6%
Maybe
9%

Total votes : 769

PostFri Oct 10, 2008 12:43 am » by china1

Brother!!! Do I BELIEVE!!! I am 57yrs old and have been visited since I'm 4. Throughout my lifetime I've been visited by different races but the one thing I remember I was told by the ones that I saw when I was a 4yr old child was to watch for the eyes. To look into the eyes & I would know if they were "good or bad" which by the way I've always done & yes they were right I CAN tell if the visitor in front of me is malevolent or benevolent. Another thing I was told was that I had not to worry b-cause I had 2 fathers one here and one out there. At that time I was shown my "out there" father & he looked just like the one here only he started walking away from me and slowly ascended on invisible stairs, stopped 1/2 way to the sky smiled,waved bye and turned to the left & disappeared into a cloud so DO I BELIEVE? U bet your last I do! I'm just glad I finally found somewhere where I can tell my story!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 10, 2008 1:09 am » by E6722maj

absolutely. totally. no question. yes. :alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostFri Oct 10, 2008 2:21 am » by Tonybigman3

rocky8800 wrote:I am conceived that we are a disengage rush, meant to accomplish our fortune of accepting care of this satellite and any sacred cognition that we can discover.

what did this guy say speak english.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 10, 2008 2:25 am » by Tonybigman3

china1 wrote:Brother!!! Do I BELIEVE!!! I am 57yrs old and have been visited since I'm 4. Throughout my lifetime I've been visited by different races but the one thing I remember I was told by the ones that I saw when I was a 4yr old child was to watch for the eyes. To look into the eyes & I would know if they were "good or bad" which by the way I've always done & yes they were right I CAN tell if the visitor in front of me is malevolent or benevolent. Another thing I was told was that I had not to worry b-cause I had 2 fathers one here and one out there. At that time I was shown my "out there" father & he looked just like the one here only he started walking away from me and slowly ascended on invisible stairs, stopped 1/2 way to the sky smiled,waved bye and turned to the left & disappeared into a cloud so DO I BELIEVE? U bet your last I do! I'm just glad I finally found somewhere where I can tell my story!
smoked alot of dope in your life did you.

Writer

PostFri Oct 10, 2008 9:45 am » by Mutterfudder

NO

If you want to see real aliens come to TEXAS.
I see them everyday standing at the street corners for day jobs. :wink:

PostMon Oct 13, 2008 2:41 am » by Spellbinder

Without a doubt, YES.

PostSat Oct 18, 2008 11:19 am » by Ericisaclevergi

I would LIKE to believe.

More proof needed.

(Odisealinker,please don't.........it still isn't proof for me,sorry)

Writer

PostSun Oct 19, 2008 7:01 pm » by the holy goast

sleepingladybug wrote:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buddy do I believe! :alien:

all the life on earth is alien.
water=life
water came from out of space.
so,if i break your heart;your alien just like all life on earth.

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 1:45 pm » by Tproust

estanislao wrote:Extinctions are propagated by the presence of the planet Nibiru. It's high magnetic fields create pole-shifts and massive earth changes in varying degrees. The planets orbit is 3,600 years. If you look back through history, every 3,600 years there are recorded occurences of disaster. The flood, the Exodus, the mastedons, recorded pole-shifts etc. With the presence of Nibiru also comes more visits from the Anunnaki and once it passes, and does its damage, the Anunnaki typically go with it. The Anunnaki originally created us as a slave race. They also set up worship rituals.

They've been called a warrior race as the Old Testament confirms. Just because they created us doesn't make them nice guys. They might be, but I wouldn't hold my breath. There are other races that are truly benevolent. I think, because we have a soul is why we're of such interest.

Our souls are on earth or in this universe, because there is a 5th dimention which doesn't exhibit motion. That is where this 'spirit energy' is stored.
Motion = time
our souls are put into this universe in order to grow, you need motion to grow.
In the other dimention, the spirit energy gets larger and larger, it is a unified energy.
Perhaps thats why theyre so interested.

Writer

PostTue Nov 04, 2008 8:34 pm » by Miss Susan

I do not believe that aliens or anything at all from another planet or galaxy is visiting Earth. This is what they want you think and Project blue beam a Nasa project(google it) explains it all.There is no salvation, nor hidden government conspiracies that involve actual "aliens" There are numerous reasons I have come to this conclusion and I have been a witness to a craft many years ago,way before I came to my conclusion that there are no alien beings or alien technology salvation that awaits us.
I know that this is what the New World Order and the great Beast want us to think, suspect and subscribe to.However, through the military and cia and other covert 'black ops' groups have been using technology and propaganda and lies and the media to trick us, even our very eyes, to decieve us into spreading and believing there is some great hidden Mystery that will be revealed to all someday in the future regarding advanced species from another planet or solar system.
Some other posting.php?mode=reply&f=3&t=46#'heavenly' salvation that takes the place of our divine faith that God will ultimately save us and our planet in the nick of time.
Rev.13:13 (Anti Christ)
Think what you will, but if you are a christian and believe in the prophesies of the scriptures concerning the last days and end of times, you will be able to understand why. Research and find information on how this evil, One World 'Order' is unfolding and the steps to an ultimate Age of Aquarius are taking place. See project Blue Beam research it, and come to your own conclusions. :look:
I respectfully submit this comment and I am not debating or railing against what other members may choose to believe that is not along the same train of thought in my understanding of this subject. We choose what we want to believe and we choose in ignorance sometimes . Basically all we know is what ' they' tell us and 'they' can't be counted on for honest facts and full disclosure. [youtube][/yohttp://www.geocities.com/area51/Shadowlands/6583/project079.htmlutube]
Science is a series of corrected mistakes.

PreviousNext