Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Yes
85%
No
6%
Maybe
9%

Total votes : 768
Writer

PostFri Nov 28, 2008 4:27 am » by Brianmorin

I took the time to check out the Jonathan reed video's and feel they look very good. Thanks for that.

Bri

PostSat Nov 29, 2008 6:48 am » by SrJorge

I believe...that these pint sized aliens are actually ET school children....on a fieldtrip as part of their Anthropology chapter of their biology class, a very short chapter in their book.
Humans are not as unique as we Fantasize ourselves to be. :(
If there is an adult teacher onboard the ship, that adult doesn't want to come out because of
all the pollution, such as pesky bugs an we all know the air is filthy, then theres them God awful pesky humans. :nwo:
They need not fear anything 'cause they possess the altimate defensive weapon, MindControl. :nails:
Do our own school children require supervision when they go into a nearby forrest of their
home to collect leaf and insect life for their biology class?
And ofcourse the ship is so advanced that all they need to do is tell the ships computer where they want to go, an it just takes them there.
Our own car computers will be capable of that within the next 10 years. :flop:

Be Kinder than necessary to people you meet 'cause Everyone is fighting some kinda
Battle in their personal life. :cheers:

PostSun Nov 30, 2008 10:55 pm » by Sankanyu

I'm sure about them visiting us because I have seen them twice in my short life the problem is just to convince other people about it without them thinking you are a raging mad man
Heroes are the ones that are smart enough to stay alive.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 01, 2008 8:37 pm » by Heruur

Yes.
But there is a difference between knowing and believing.
I don't need proof of something to believe in it. You can believe in something based on someone else's experiences, essays, and low quality video feeds from the internet, but you can't exactly say that you know it to be absolutely true.

So I would ask this question;
Do you Know that aliens are visiting this planet?
My answer again would be yes.

PostMon Dec 01, 2008 11:41 pm » by Tocl06

oh hell yes , i saw it :banana: :dancing: :cheers:

Writer

PostWed Dec 10, 2008 3:50 am » by Ninammam

alight wrote:ok if the annunaki genetically engineered us then why do the abduct humans to this day. they already know everything there is to know about us if they created us?

WOW,... GOOD QUESTION!!!!

Writer

PostFri Dec 12, 2008 6:22 am » by Raulrey

heruur wrote:Yes.
I don't need proof of something to believe in it. You can believe in something based on someone else's experiences, essays, and low quality video feeds from the internet, but you can't exactly say that you know it to be absolutely true.

But how do you know that aliens exist?

PostFri Dec 12, 2008 6:33 am » by Hesop

RaulRey wrote:

He "KNOWS", because he is a second generation lifetime abductee. I know that for fact. No bs.

PostFri Dec 19, 2008 5:17 am » by Grodenbarg

LOL! seeing is not always believing.. More likely it is our shady governments doing TOP SECRET projects (and denying them) to monger fear into the people. :twisted:
No matter what is the outcome of witnessed sightings, all WILL be shocked for the coming time ahead. :mrgreen: .

BTW: Hopefully ANAL PROBES are not one of those... :wink: :wink:

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 9:10 am » by Truthseekeruk

hesop wrote:
RaulRey wrote:

He "KNOWS", because he is a second generation lifetime abductee. I know that for fact. No bs.

Ok so second generation lifetime abductee, I do not intend to mock so if it appears that way I apologise. Just.. while I believe there is alien life out there somewhere. I certainly don't think they come to earth.
If they have technology to get here, for as long as they supposedly have been coming, why would they just not invent something so they could stay well out of earths orbit and still monitor us ? It would be the logical thing to do for their safety & to not get noticed.

Just to touch on the abductee part , while people will believe what they want to based on their own life experience. I know how the mind can play tricks on you, it's not as strong as most people think. You can go through traumatic experiences & remember them in a completely different way. So unless someone has sat down with an alien, had some tea & biscuits. Made small talk , took some photo's together etc etc
Then I don't see how anyone could say 100% that how they THINK things are, really are that way

PreviousNext