Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Do you believe aliens visiting our planet currently?

Yes
85%
No
6%
Maybe
9%

Total votes : 769
Site Admin

PostSat Apr 26, 2008 1:34 am » by Disclosetv

Please cast your vote....

Writer

PostTue May 06, 2008 7:55 am » by sleepingladybug

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buddy do I believe! :alien:
"The truth it out there!"

Conspirator

PostThu May 08, 2008 9:48 pm » by Rizze

Indeed they do visit, ‘Ancient astronaut’ writers believe that a race of intelligent extraterrestrial beings visited and/or colonised Earth in the remote past, whereupon they upgraded the primitive hominid Homo erectus by means of genetic engineering to create the human race as we know it: Homo sapiens. "us" They continue to visit us to this day.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

PostFri May 09, 2008 5:36 am » by Mongoose

rizze wrote:Indeed they do visit, ‘Ancient astronaut’ writers believe that a race of intelligent extraterrestrial beings visited and/or colonised Earth in the remote past, whereupon they upgraded the primitive hominid Homo erectus by means of genetic engineering to create the human race as we know it: Homo sapiens. "us" They continue to visit us to this day.

so you don't believe in evolution?

Initiate

PostSat May 10, 2008 3:58 pm » by Fatrock386

Dam skippy!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin,1759

PostWed May 14, 2008 3:32 pm » by Alight

ok if the annunaki genetically engineered us then why do the abduct humans to this day. they already know everything there is to know about us if they created us?

Initiate

PostWed May 14, 2008 4:31 pm » by Estanislao

The Anunnaki made us, but they are only one race among countless races.
Some sources say more than 30 races are visiting earth. Some of them good, some of them bad, some of them pretending to be good.

On evolution see my "Creation of Man" post.

There is micro evolution - species adapting to environment
and then there is macro evolution - species evolving into new species. There is no bone evidence for this. ie. the missing link

However we do see mass extinctions and 'new' species popping up throughout history. I think we're going through a mass extinction right now, this will be followed by 'new' species popping up. This might be considered macro evolution, or DNA shift, but science has not recognized it.

PostWed May 14, 2008 5:17 pm » by Arizonadrifter

u think....lol...keep up the good work... :flop:

PostThu May 15, 2008 1:12 am » by Scarletnyx

estanislao wrote:The Anunnaki made us, but they are only one race among countless races.
Some sources say more than 30 races are visiting earth. Some of them good, some of them bad, some of them pretending to be good.

On evolution see my "Creation of Man" post.

There is micro evolution - species adapting to environment
and then there is macro evolution - species evolving into new species. There is no bone evidence for this. ie. the missing link

However we do see mass extinctions and 'new' species popping up throughout history. I think we're going through a mass extinction right now, this will be followed by 'new' species popping up. This might be considered macro evolution, or DNA shift, but science has not recognized it.

But you do have to concede that some of these extinctions are just the natural occurrences of things. True, aliens are visiting us and implanting good ( or bad ) genes and ideas into our DNA pool and mental states, but there are a few things that are uniquely human or naturally in essence. The Collective Unconscious, natural strength, most forms of evolution for example. We are like a flower -- planted, cared for, and left to either merge with our environment or conquer it.

This is how I see things goin' down for the past few thousand years or hundred thousand years. Mr. Alien ( or Aliens, though I bet there was a "flagship" race i.e Annukai, ect) boogi on down to Earth, work their magic in hopes of creating a powerful (spiritually, phyiscally) race that is also able to love and tend to all. They leave for awhile, just watchin', as we go through our paces, like any good parent would do. They come back when the bad times start, maybe give us a nudge, boogey back to wherever.

Right now, who knows. I haven't given deep thought to what is currently going on in the world and applied Fortean sciences to it. But, that is my two cents anyways.

Initiate

PostThu May 15, 2008 3:16 am » by Estanislao

Extinctions are propagated by the presence of the planet Nibiru. It's high magnetic fields create pole-shifts and massive earth changes in varying degrees. The planets orbit is 3,600 years. If you look back through history, every 3,600 years there are recorded occurences of disaster. The flood, the Exodus, the mastedons, recorded pole-shifts etc. With the presence of Nibiru also comes more visits from the Anunnaki and once it passes, and does its damage, the Anunnaki typically go with it. The Anunnaki originally created us as a slave race. They also set up worship rituals.

They've been called a warrior race as the Old Testament confirms. Just because they created us doesn't make them nice guys. They might be, but I wouldn't hold my breath. There are other races that are truly benevolent. I think, because we have a soul is why we're of such interest.

Next