do you believe in sixth sense?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 12:54 am » by Freeyourmindnow

a lot of celebs do. Richard Branson, Oprah Winfrey & Bill Gates,Robert DeNiro, George Michael. they are using it. and do you?

Everyone is aware of their five basic senses, seeing, feeling, smelling, hearing and tasting. What everyone is not so well aware of is their sixth sense, that sense of otherworldliness, a connection to something more and greater than their physical senses are able to perceive.
This is the entrance to the world of the unseen encounter, the unheard communication.

Do you believe in sixth sense?
here you find an e-book, how to use your six sense.
Have fun kids :ghost:
http://www.free-ebooks.net/ebook/Intuit ... n-6-Weeks-

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 1:02 am » by lamonema

Everyone should, there is no such thing as da ja vue, or coincidence.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 1:04 am » by Middlefingers

6th sense in the terms of paranormal manifestations of prophecy to telekinesis is quite prevalent and advocated as truth for any1 who ernestly wishes to obtain it... The russians got there first..they had numerous secret operations which were conducive in the research of 6th sense abilities such as remote viewing to speeding some1s heart up by thought projection....an interesting experiment the soviets did has to do with rabbits....they hooked up electroencephelographs to a mother rabbit and took its offspring into a submarine hundreds of miles away beneath the ocean....1 by one they murdered the offspring to find that each time a baby rabbit died the mother on land produced anomolous brain activity at the precise second the murder occurred...coincidence? i doubt it

Now by my own personal opinion i see the brain as a united force with the body andspirit...plus the collective input of 5 senses can invariably produce a 6th from information....... I experience numerous happenings of seemingly coincidence and Deja vu on a daily basis and cannot bring myself to conclude that it is merely coincidental phenomena...

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 1:04 am » by Freeyourmindnow

i do believe, i don't believe it's "brain waves", rather it's just your instinct (survival) telling you something. do you have sometimes the feeling that somebody is looking at you and you turnd around and you see somebody looking at you? is it "aware" (cautious) then i would turn around and expect them to still be looking at me. It's when you believe someone is looking at you that your neck starts prickling and might feel nervous, but that doesn't mean someone IS looking at you. It's just that you know someone already is, but you ignored it, and then you got "that feeling".

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 1:08 am » by Middlefingers

I also believe the reasons that this kind of phenomena occur is because of the microcosm macrocosm concept...we are all parts of a whole which make up the earth....in that sense we are all connected so why couldnt we have a sense that works outside of compartmentalized senses as taste and touch... I mean check out your dreams....there is nothing impossible in dreams, i belive the dream state to be the true reality and this world to be a collective dream..... Kinda wierd but hey...im not the most normal of men..

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 1:09 am » by Ladysphinx

I believe in the sixth sense, and want to study it some more but lately have been busy with some other studies. I'll make make myself go crazy one of these days.......oh..wait.....I'm crazy already
I Don't suffer from insanity, I love every moment of it

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 1:10 am » by Middlefingers

Try meditation if you are sincerely interested in harnessing these type of abilities....now it wont manifest instantaneously as superman or anything but i find that meditation shows just exactly what the mind-body-spirit connection is capable of...

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 am » by Realorfake

absolutely....

my stepfather is a real estate investor... he will NOT buy a house if he senses any type of ghost, demon, evil whatever u wanna call it...

He's told me before we all have this sense but for most its become dormant... DO NOT DISMAY though. He's also said everyone has the capability of recognizing this 6th sense and utilizing it as he does.

When my mother and he were looking for their new home there were about 3-4 houses my mother loved but as soon as he arrived he'd wait outside for my mother to finish viewing the house.. He already had his answer before he even walked through the front door. His sense is that strong...

not pulling anyone's leg here... he's a true life example that theres more to it than we see...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 1:12 am » by Freeyourmindnow

middlefingers wrote:I also believe the reasons that this kind of phenomena occur is because of the microcosm macrocosm concept...we are all parts of a whole which make up the earth....in that sense we are all connected so why couldnt we have a sense that works outside of compartmentalized senses as taste and touch... I mean check out your dreams....there is nothing impossible in dreams, i belive the dream state to be the true reality and this world to be a collective dream..... Kinda wierd but hey...im not the most normal of men..

i agree on that we all have to be connected to each other some how. i heard experiment with twins, when one has a pain the other one feel the pain too. even they are miles far away

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 1:15 am » by Middlefingers

Sorry if im posting it up hardcore on this but i love threads like this for i am a believer and practitioner of this type of thing....I practice ninjutsu, as well as its contemporary form of meditation-kuji kiri which has its roots back thousands of years to buddidharma who taught the ancient shaolin monks their techniques of mind control and qi concentration...below is a video demenstrating this kind of practice...ITS GNARLY!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qHL2PSpecI

Next