Do you care fully for children?

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 pm » by Eliakim

THURSDAY, 29 JULY 2010
Little Child and Dad

When I was a baby, I was not afraid of heights because I knew that I was safe in my Father's hands. He was over 6ft tall and we would do gymnastics together, he would put me on his shoulders and walk down the beach. In the beginning, he held my hands, then he would let my little hands go.

Then he would hold my little feet, then when I was ready he stopped holding my feet. In hindsight, I know he was teaching his little child to stand on his shoulders without help, to stand on her own two feet.

He was also teaching her balance. This enabled and empowered the child of two years old; to stand on the back of a donkey while it was walking, with perfect balance on her own. She was dauntless. What a fantastic dad.

When she was older he taught her gymnastics of a different kind. At 12 years old he taught her how to debate in public. How to use her voice to make the most important point. He shared with her how to take on the oppressors of the children of the world and the reasons why it was important. He taught her how man had died for her freedom to be and that she was born free. He knew that his song would stay with her forever to help the children of the world.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://spiritualindependence.blogspot.c ... d-dad.html
:hugging:

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 8:44 pm » by Savwafair2012

That all depens on how much a pound you are offering. :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 8:51 pm » by lamonema

savwafair2012 wrote:That all depens on how much a pound you are offering. :flop:

UUusch! You would go there would n't you? Sav- that was classicly awful. Wow! don't know whether i should :lol: , :vomit: , or :pray: .

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 pm » by Eliakim

savwafair2012 wrote:That all depens on how much a pound you are offering. :flop:

Pounds have nothing to do with a pure heart of conscience. Those that care fully for children come from pure intention, those that vibrate at the same colour of vibration do the same. Ultimately, its all about the light that we are and the spiritual law of the cosmos.

:sunny: