Do you dream at nightime more than you used to?

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 2:12 pm » by Aardvaaks

Good luck to those of you giving up and aragajag :flop: nice one.
Last edited by Aardvaaks on Fri May 28, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostFri May 28, 2010 2:12 pm » by Umbrex

ironshroom wrote:i found from personal experience that smoking weed and a lack of vivid dreams have some sort of link. i've been smoking (almost) daily for about 6 years and my most vivid dreams usually happen on a day i haven't smoked or drank alcohol. although i have to say i've noticed some...differences between the 2 types of dreams. i doubt it's like this for everyone but i figure it's worth throwing out there.
should also mention that since i've started smoking weed i haven't had a single nightmare. also i've never tried to or had a lucid dream.
dream.

Yup, the only time weed is "healthy" for you, is if you smoke before you go to bed.

Helps your sleep ;)

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 3:32 pm » by lamonema

umbrex wrote:
ironshroom wrote:i found from personal experience that smoking weed and a lack of vivid dreams have some sort of link. i've been smoking (almost) daily for about 6 years and my most vivid dreams usually happen on a day i haven't smoked or drank alcohol. although i have to say i've noticed some...differences between the 2 types of dreams. i doubt it's like this for everyone but i figure it's worth throwing out there.
should also mention that since i've started smoking weed i haven't had a single nightmare. also i've never tried to or had a lucid dream.
dream.

Yup, the only time weed is "healthy" for you, is if you smoke before you go to bed.

Helps your sleep ;)

I agree to a point, I feel that it depends on the brand of cronic one chooses to smoke. However I have found that if I don't smoke before sleep I have nightmears, if I do smoke I don't dream. So I choose to smoke rarely, I would rather have nightmears than to suppress them, as these types of things tend to build in intensity. Dreams are there for a purpose and to suppress them is not a good thing, at least for me. If I feel over anxious then I may draft on a left hander, it aids in raceing thoughts and calms the overwelming feelings when awake. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 4:06 pm » by Thesaint

I can't really say but I tell you what, the hours in the day seem to pass twice as quickly. I've monitored the last two weeks as I thought the first couple of hours and days were just my imagination but as I say the last 14 days feels about a week. Friday to Friday comes around too quickly for my liking lately and it's slightly unnerving as I can't put my finger on it, weird! IMO of course. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 4:15 pm » by lamonema

Several Native American prophecies along with many ancient texts mention a speed up in time. However I have always been told that it comes with age, witch I don't completely discount. However I have felt an imbalance of things shrouding me for years now. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 4:22 pm » by Aragajag

Can you fly and see future times for yourself? is it in colour? i have found that being belligerent is the way to protect yourself in all spirit forms. If you get it wrong you have to try again sort of thing.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Previous