Do you ever feel like everything in life is a big test?

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:13 am » by Freeyourmindnow

demobe wrote:
we work eat sleep shit. tomorrow we do the same shit again

i dont know lost for words and to little answers i gues

i know what you mean. and it feels like time is going faster and faster, everything repeat it self faster :think: i think we need more passion, excitement more joy

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:21 am » by Mozi!!a

freeyourmindnow wrote:
demobe wrote:

i know what you mean. and it feels like time is going faster and faster, everything repeat it self faster :think: i think we need more passion, excitement more joy

no doubt free :flop:

time goes like crazy fast

Initiate

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:41 am » by Welcomechange

life has speeded up since i hit my 30's. dont you think age may add to this? I feel the human species is moving faster, at the pace of technology, instead of with nature. I THINK WE NEED TO SLOW DOWN...
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 2:55 am » by Santaownsyou

welcomechange wrote:life has speeded up since i hit my 30's. dont you think age may add to this? I feel the human species is moving faster, at the pace of technology, instead of with nature. I THINK WE NEED TO SLOW DOWN...

I have to agree with you, I have this weird compulsion to resist any technology for the last few years. This is accompanied by another urge to get back to nature in a weird 1970's urban farm way...I blame and thank Sesame Street from the 70's, but that's just me.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 3:02 am » by Slith

demobe wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:
demobe wrote:

no doubt free :flop:

time goes like crazy fast

yep, very crazy fast. 46 years old, just settled my divorce, the world is my oyster yet have no clue what to do. Yeah passion and excitement would be a nice start

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 3:05 am » by Freeyourmindnow

welcomechange wrote:life has speeded up since i hit my 30's. dont you think age may add to this? I feel the human species is moving faster, at the pace of technology, instead of with nature. I THINK WE NEED TO SLOW DOWN...

agreed As we get older, "we just have this sense, this feeling that time is going faster. weird thing is this seems to be true across cultures, across time, all over the world. where comes this feeling from. i dont know. there are some theories, of course, and one of them is that when you experience something for the very first time, more details, more information gets stored in your memory. Think about your first kiss. what if you took a picture every day? slowing down is a good idea :flop:
check this

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Freeyourmindnow on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 3:06 am » by SUKHOV

I always take every situation as some sort of test. I dunno why, but I don't see it at face value and I look for a deeper meaning most of the time.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 3:11 am » by Welcomechange

santaownsyou wrote:

I have to agree with you, I have this weird compulsion to resist any technology for the last few years. This is accompanied by another urge to get back to nature in a weird 1970's urban farm way...I blame and thank Sesame Street from the 70's, but that's just me.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Well in that case you could add it to another one of my topics :) Adrian mole, how we used to live,kenny everett, eurotrash...wow they got us good! lol

But its been spoke of in books that we reach a stage as we get older sort of enlightenment...? as i totally agree with what you are feeling...i just put it down to being an artist?
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Initiate

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 3:18 am » by Welcomechange

this video sums it up for me lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostMon Apr 25, 2011 11:48 pm » by Lonestarman

what if earth is really a big test and is like the movie TRUMAN SHOW style because a normal human havent yet get out of this BIG ball name Earth only dose who works in goverment like nasa and so on but the rest that they have been with aliens and get out of earth is really irrelevant so....
Think about it for a second we are in the 21st century and we still in the ball what the humans called:
Earth.
Any of you havent think why we are not still out of this big ball what is behind dose clouds? Hmm?
any of have ask why are we here in earth? what are we doing? This world is saturated with mass media the keeps the mind entertain and some people are guideing your life now and you dont even know it.
and of course some of you now that HAARP controls the weather so think about it are we really what we really are or just are TEST for the goverment?
DONT any of you think we should have the right to know what is out side of this earth?
dont any of you think that we should know that we are not alone?
dont any of you think that it is time to meet the other unknown life out of this ball called earth?
dont any of you think its time to change and see what all this what the goverment have been hide for years?

does any of you asked this questions your own self before?

Think about it for a minute...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous