Do you ever wonder where the Muslim lightworkers are?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 9:57 pm » by Eliakim

I know they exist so where are they? Where did they go?

Why do they not have a strong presence on the internet?

Why are they not uniting with the rest of the fellowship of light?

Upload to Disclose.tv

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 pm » by Eliakim

I once had a business meeting with a Muslim, who was spiritual during Ramadan and he said to me 'I have found the Christ within".

He knew that I knew....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 11:28 pm » by Lighthouse

eliakim wrote:I know they exist so where are they? Where did they go?

Why do they not have a strong presence on the internet?

Why are they not uniting with the rest of the fellowship of light?

Upload to Disclose.tv

You're really full of shit you hypocrite,
and that's an understatement.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 1:24 pm » by Eliakim

lighthouse wrote:You're really full of shit you hypocrite,
and that's an understatement.

LOL lighthouse you're so funny!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 2:07 pm » by Lighthouse

You have been preaching "unconditional love" and pretending to be "chosen" from the moment you started posting,
while at the same time inciting religious and racial intolerance and hatred.

In a very subtle way of course, never openly admitting, not even to yourself that you really do think certain people, races or religions are superior to others. Pride and arrogance, combined with the delusion of being "chosen" is the basis of all evil in this world, and you are contributing to this.

Stop selling shit in a gift wrap.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm » by Eliakim

lighthouse wrote:You have been preaching "unconditional love" and pretending to be "chosen" from the moment you started posting, while at the same time inciting religious and racial intolerance and hatred.

In a very subtle way of course, never openly admitting, not even to yourself that you really do think certain people, races or religions are superior to others. Pride and arrogance, combined with the delusion of being "chosen" is the basis of all evil in this world, and you are contributing to this.

1. The word preaching doesn't exist in my reality.

2. Acceptance does not mean that one must embrace. Unconditional love does not mean that you allow others to trample upon your own soul or soil because otherwise there is nothing left but feeling bereft. Once you have integrated the state of being unconditional love and divine love in manifestation on the earth plane. This teaching is integrated to prepare you for the next phase of ascension of taking the light into the darkness to transform it. The light triggers the darkness and the darkness triggers the light until there is no more darkness left. I AM in the second ascension how about you?

3. The word pretend does not exist in my reality.

4. I share truth like other people on this forum. When did truth become intolerance and religious hatred? The word hatred does not exist in my reality and not does the word intolerance. I was born tolerant. However, see point 2.

5. I was brought up knowing that nobody is superior to me and that all are equal. All people are born free. However, I have been involved in helping to raise others up as I was destined to do.

6. The word arrogance doesn't exist in my reality and the garments of pride were trampled under my feet decades ago.

7. The word delusion does not exist in my reality.

8. Every child is chosen and the time will come for every child to come to understand it.

9. The word shit does not exist in my reality.

10. I have the gift and it is divinely gift wrapped.

As God said 'There will be a divine operation'.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 10:42 pm » by Aquarius

You do not exist in reality.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Initiate

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 11:02 pm » by Truthseekerx

lighthouse wrote:You have been preaching "unconditional love" and pretending to be "chosen" from the moment you started posting,
while at the same time inciting religious and racial intolerance and hatred.

Yes, it is subtle... and delivered with a "better than thou" attitude. But the intention is clearly to divide people by continuously pointing out irrelevant differences between groups.

My suggestion is to ignore this individual's threads.

Do you ever wonder where the Muslim lightworkers are?

No, I don't.
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.