Do you feel the coming of somthing big?

Initiate

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 8:01 pm » by Ultraboob

Question, I was jamming with my band and after practice my drummer said out of the blue, " why are we doing this, why do we waist our time on playing music? when I feel somthing big and crazy is gettig ready to happen"
I said, I dont know.
He said nor do I. and he quit the band, packed up his shit and left whithout saying anything else.
Strang, But I know what he means, Somthings getting ready to go pop.
YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE..... jUST WONDERING.....

Initiate

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 8:04 pm » by Wrathofkahn

I wouldnt read too far into that one boob. Sounds like a mental breakdown (excuse the band pun) to me, or you are just fucking with us...

Initiate

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 8:10 pm » by Snake Plissken

Yes...simply! :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Initiate

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 8:13 pm » by Ultraboob

No, It happend last night. he's very mentally stable and has been in
the band for 5 years. But, I think him and his woman started to go to a new church or something...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 8:15 pm » by Drjones

Hey bob,don't think your m8 should have quit playing music,music is amazing but i do feel personally that something big is coming,a revolution the likes of which we have never seen. :shock: :cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 pm » by Ultraboob

What about reoccuring dreams or premonitions...
Any one have or know some one who has them?
Last edited by Ultraboob on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 8:20 pm » by Drjones

ultraboob wrote:What about reoccuring dreams or primmisisitions...Did I spell that rite?
Any one have or know some one who has them?

I get premonitions more than dreams,these are messages from the past,present and future trying to help you find your way,to find the correct path to travel on.You honestly gotta love star wars and Yoda-"Through the force things you will see,other places,the future,the past,old friends long gone".... :clapper:

It's all explained pretty well here for me anyway.. :oops:

'luminous beings are we...not this crude matter' :clapper: :sunny:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Gotta love R2 also... :D

Initiate

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 8:25 pm » by Ultraboob

THANKS FOR THE SPELL CHECK DOC...
Know any good drummers??

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 8:25 pm » by Drjones

ultraboob wrote:THANKS FOR THE SPELL CHECK DOC...
Know any good drummers??

Yeah...ME... :)

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 04, 2009 8:42 pm » by Thesaint

He said nor do I. and he quit the band, packed up his shit and left whithout saying anything else.
Strang, But I know what he means, Somthings getting ready to go pop.
YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE..... jUST WONDERING

Well yes it does feel that way but you can't rule out that we could be being herded into a certain place and frame of mind in order to meet someone or somethings agenda. Everything we feel and think certainly has a lot to do with outside influence. It's quite difficult in this day and age to completely cut yourself off from outside influence. Even if you meditate in the quietest of rooms you still have to try and filter out all of the emotions and visions that are already contained in yourself. I often ask myself if I lived on a desert island with no media or man made connection would I "feel" as if something wasn't quite right. I believe at some time in the past we were a lot more intuitive and that we were able to pick up on things that we just don't have the chance to do now.

I feel that a lot of myths and legends had some basis in truth and I believe that a lot of things our ancestors saw or heard are still around us but there is so much "interference" now that we have diminished our senses. I also believe that there is a lot of deliberate manipulation to quash certain senses that we may have once had. I also believe that there are bodies of people who know what these senses are and practice those abilities while misdirecting us, the populous, thus leaving what we once had to themselves to perfect. I find it an extremely powerful argument when you see certain groups who talk about restricting the internet and I'm very dubious about the intentions of the way groups try to police the drug and tobacco situation. It just doesn't feel right. I could talk about this forever but I think something is coming but I believe that the PTB (for want of a better word) are going to try and turn it to their advantage and totally misdirect us, hence things like the words on these tablets being "Leaked" on the internet which smells to me like a bad pre-cursor to a science fiction movie, one which we all will star in. It will be called JOY, which will stanf for "Jokes On You" (hey, I like that)

:cheers:

Next