Do you remember any of your past lives?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 7:13 am » by Eliakim

Oh there is a big story connected to that song Zaff, I did begin to write the story of the divine intervention in the early days, but then when it became my daily life, I didn't see the point of recording it all of the time. Its a bit like the sabbath, instead of being once a year, or a once a week, it is every day, 24/7.

The true followers of Christ were the same. Hence, why the church called them heretics and rejected them.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 7:25 am » by Stratafire

If that is the case, then I would "not" be of this universe, this reality, or any world within, as I feel I have "never" been part of anything here (more like an observer from another reality, another "era" ahead of this one)..

That is, if I truly "believed" that a "desire" is an actual "feeling".....

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 7:33 am » by Truthdefender

eliakim wrote:During my life I found that those that had an adversion to specific countries was usually due to a past life experience there. The same with those where you have experienced a spontaneous deja'vu experience due to something very positive experienced in that nation.

In my experience, past lives can have an incredible impact on your world views, likes and dislikes, until one evolves to the point where one is willing to seek within and heal any karmic cycles.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I have always had a very fond heart for Egypt, felt intimately connected with it, even before I set foot on its land. I know that it is to do with the healing temples.

The countries that you feel most drawn towards are usually the countries where you were the happiest, those that hold no interest for you are usually because you are indifferent because of lack experience of them or if could be a complete denial.

If any country or nation triggers you emotionally, there is a past life to heal.

Do you have anything that you would like to share?

ELIAKIM xx

I am confused Eli, don't you quote the Bible constantly? (even more then me)

Then you must be aware that it is explicit, there is no such thing as reincarnation. Reincarnation is a convenient way to get rid of accountability for this life. It is one of the doctrines of devils that Paul said would be taught in the last days. Men live and die once.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 9:15 am » by Mediasorcerer

yes men live and die once,but spirit is eternal,and most of the original references in the bible to reincarnation were removed later on,as ye sow,so ye shall reap,is all about re-incarnation,thats the great flaw in putting all your "spiritual "eggs in one basket,you end up with only one way to understand what is a multi faceted reality.

could you pls show the specific quotes where paul [who was found to be referred to as "saul" who was referred to as the spouter of lies in the dead sea scrolls]explicitly says re incarnation is a doctrine of the devil?? or was it just deliberatelty interpreted that way for you,to keep you from acquiring meaning out of life by understanding that spiritual evolution is acquired over many lifetimes?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 10:50 am » by Jammoon1

what-were-you-t44111.html

I posted this the day before, so maybe - not sure.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 11:05 am » by Epicfailure

I remember coming into this life....

to this day I still wonder if I told anyone that publicly the look I would get...

but it's true, I remember my next thought after my first memory, it was me telling my mother

"I remember being born"

I couldn't have been a little more older than the age of walking when I said that, and truthfully that is a true story.

I do not remember if I have had lives before this one, but I do remember coming into this one, which is why I believe we leave this life the same way we come in....

that is why I am a firm believer in consciousness, because I feel that when I remember coming into this life, it was because something from my conscious state carried over and copied itself into a memory of my brain, and that is why I remember it....

that or I am fucking crazy! :lol:

but it's true, or at least what I think!

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 12:08 pm » by Mediasorcerer

epicfailure wrote:I remember coming into this life....

to this day I still wonder if I told anyone that publicly the look I would get...

but it's true, I remember my next thought after my first memory, it was me telling my mother

"I remember being born"

I couldn't have been a little more older than the age of walking when I said that, and truthfully that is a true story.

I do not remember if I have had lives before this one, but I do remember coming into this one, which is why I believe we leave this life the same way we come in....

that is why I am a firm believer in consciousness, because I feel that when I remember coming into this life, it was because something from my conscious state carried over and copied itself into a memory of my brain, and that is why I remember it....

that or I am fucking crazy! :lol:

but it's true, or at least what I think!

and i fully believe you,and frankly,i see those who dont want to go in places like this,are the ones who are trapped in the matrix,and are crazy,its not even magical or mystical,its bloody logical.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 12:13 pm » by Mediasorcerer

hey if you want to have a vision into your past,try to fall asleep with a question in your mind,being ,what was i before i am what i am now[it must be in your consciousness just b4 u drift off],your spirit,or soul,will go back there,but be aware the further u go back,the blurrier it gets,and its hard to remember upon waking too,so dont try to force uself to remember either,allow uself to remember when it comes.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 12:33 pm » by Mountaingoat

I have been to upwards of 20 countries but I have always avoided the USA.

The only country I've not been happy to be in was mainland Greece.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 12:39 pm » by Svaha

It took about two years to investigate my past, looking for patterns / blocked emotions, there are many lives I could remember, but 4 lives were important for this cycle, one in Australia / South America, one with a certain Lakota tribe, one in South Africa, one in Kauai'i where all the lines of my past came together.
To me past lives are parts of myself that ask for integration, not into my ego, but into me. The same goes for angels, guides and so on.
I was born with a helmet on, aware.
Now I live my last and only life, still Njoying the ride :lol:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

PreviousNext