Do you remember any of your past lives?

Initiate

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm » by Viggz

hes a lier

your egos are gettin the better of you
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 pm » by Svaha

viggz wrote:hes a lier

your egos are gettin the better of you

:lol:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm » by Slith

svaha wrote:It took about two years to investigate my past, looking for patterns / blocked emotions, there are many lives I could remember, but 4 lives were important for this cycle, one in Australia / South America, one with a certain Lakota tribe, one in South Africa, one in Kauai'i where all the lines of my past came together.
To me past lives are parts of myself that ask for integration, not into my ego, but into me. The same goes for angels, guides and so on.
I was born with a helmet on, aware.
Now I live my last and only life, still Njoying the ride :lol:

Lakota, hence your avitar?

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 2:29 pm » by Svaha

dlslith wrote:
svaha wrote:It took about two years to investigate my past, looking for patterns / blocked emotions, there are many lives I could remember, but 4 lives were important for this cycle, one in Australia / South America, one with a certain Lakota tribe, one in South Africa, one in Kauai'i where all the lines of my past came together.
To me past lives are parts of myself that ask for integration, not into my ego, but into me. The same goes for angels, guides and so on.
I was born with a helmet on, aware.
Now I live my last and only life, still Njoying the ride :lol:

Lakota, hence your avitar?

No, that avatar is a scan of an oil painting.
It's made by a woman that asked me to help her with some problems, she saw me that way in her mind's eye.
Coincidence is that I was at that time cleaning my drum over a friendly fire some 300 km away.

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 2:34 pm » by Slith

Interesting. Very cool actually

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 2:56 pm » by Svaha

dlslith wrote:Interesting. Very cool actually

True, very cool, I'm still in awe about life, the magickal mystery.
I think we all have these things inside.
For instance Alexander the great lived on this earth and is gone for a long time now, but is still present inside the common field that we all share.
So when 'you' dig into your own past there is a chance that you find a life as Alexander the great, it's because of our capacity to link (unconsciously) known events with experiences we have.
So it's not like 'you' are Alexander the great, but it's a pattern that 'you' can investigate, a blocked emotion that can be set free.
With this kind of recapitualtion you can find out who you are not, get rid of unconsciouss blocks, get rid of self importance.
And it's great fun, life is truly magickal.

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 3:06 pm » by Slith

That's an eye opening spin on things. Never really thought about it that way.

Canubis wrote:

Writer

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 3:26 pm » by Esther40

I believe in reincarnation and have read several books on it like Reincarnation: The Missing Link In Christianity by Elizabeth Claire Prophet and Reincarnation: The Phoenix Fire Mystery. I recommend those to everybody. :clapper:

Writer

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 3:54 pm » by Spinevane27

I remember parts of my last one. I was in the air force, just got out of training actually. I was at a theme park on a ride or a roller coaster and stood up trying to look cool, then it was like something from the back of my head pushed me and I fell to my death. I remember going through parts of the training. I later found out the time I died in 1981 then I went to the afterlife, then came back after I had a plan, remember being born, etc etc
The older I get the more I will remember is what I was told. Because its my job apparently. I was told not to focus on past lives. My main goal was to remember what we are, the afterlife time, the planning and stuff. The past lives are more like a bleed through.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 7:37 pm » by Eliakim

stratafire wrote:If that is the case, then I would "not" be of this universe, this reality, or any world within, as I feel I have "never" been part of anything here (more like an observer from another reality, another "era" ahead of this one)..

That is, if I truly "believed" that a "desire" is an actual "feeling".....

Desire is usually 'emotive' there is a big difference between emotion and feeling. Scientists tend to make them one.

PreviousNext