Do you remember any of your past lives?

Writer

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 3:54 pm » by Spinevane27

I remember parts of my last one. I was in the air force, just got out of training actually. I was at a theme park on a ride or a roller coaster and stood up trying to look cool, then it was like something from the back of my head pushed me and I fell to my death. I remember going through parts of the training. I later found out the time I died in 1981 then I went to the afterlife, then came back after I had a plan, remember being born, etc etc
The older I get the more I will remember is what I was told. Because its my job apparently. I was told not to focus on past lives. My main goal was to remember what we are, the afterlife time, the planning and stuff. The past lives are more like a bleed through.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 7:37 pm » by Eliakim

stratafire wrote:If that is the case, then I would "not" be of this universe, this reality, or any world within, as I feel I have "never" been part of anything here (more like an observer from another reality, another "era" ahead of this one)..

That is, if I truly "believed" that a "desire" is an actual "feeling".....

Desire is usually 'emotive' there is a big difference between emotion and feeling. Scientists tend to make them one.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 7:45 pm » by Samael

I will, am and have lived many lives.
None of which have ever been in this reality excluding the current one responding.
I believe my spirit prefers the end of times, during the culmination of existence.
I enjoy being a part of the advent of the zenith.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 7:51 pm » by Eliakim

truthdefender wrote:I am confused Eli, don't you quote the Bible constantly? (even more then me)Then you must be aware that it is explicit, there is no such thing as reincarnation. Reincarnation is a convenient way to get rid of accountability for this life. It is one of the doctrines of devils that Paul said would be taught in the last days. Men live and die once.

There were many more books in the bible that were removed. The Eastern Church also split away before the Council of Nicea.

Paul spoke about pre-destination and that is also associated with reincarnation. As I have said to orthodox Christians in the past. How can Christ return if there is no such thing as reincarnation? How could Elijah return if there was no reincarnation?

Reincarnation increases accountability for this life. Also in the Book of Exodus it talks about the deeds of the fathers impacting on the next 3-4 generations. That is also true, more accountability and responsibility.

In the past life healing work that we have done we discovered that a mother with an eating disorder who had not healed it, had passed it on to her daughter. It was the daughter that had come to heal it. However, during the healing treatment it became clear that the mother must come for healing her past lives too, past lives that related to the disorder.

Usually those that are underweight or overweight have a past life issue to heal.

You would be amazed at how past lives impact upon people unconsciously. IMHV that's why the Church promoted 'born in sin' and 'original sin'.

However, Christ taught 'Original Goodness' and accessing it within. That's why he told the people that 'The Kingdom of God is within You."

Plato who came before him also taught original goodness.

Check out the Jesus Sutra's by Martin Palmer, the book quotes the scripture that went East and Christ talks about Karma and the triumphant law. Happy to cite some here if you wish.

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 pm » by Slith

samael wrote:I will, am and have lived many lives.
None of which have ever been in this reality excluding the current one responding.
I believe my spirit prefers the end of times, during the culmination of existence.

I'd like to think I have, but it's sketchy to say the least. Samael, I envy the fact you can touch base with this past of yours. Same with you spinevane. Maybe someday it will click in for me. I am a believer in this

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 pm » by Samael

dlslith wrote:

I'd like to think I have, but it's sketchy to say the least. Samael, I envy the fact you can touch base with this past of yours. Same with you spinevane. Maybe someday it will click in for me. I am a believer in this

I don't believe I was meant to know is the thing. Hallucinogens in this world are a very powerful tool. They grant you access to unobtainable knowledge. If you feel you can handle the journey, I implore you to take the trip. As long as you head out with the question in mind, you will take yourself to your answers.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Writer

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 8:04 pm » by Spinevane27

Its not really an end. Bout the only thing I remember about being told whats going on with the life I live in right now has to do with a coming wave, they told me to be prepared for "the shift".

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 8:10 pm » by Slith

samael wrote:
dlslith wrote:

I don't believe I was meant to know is the thing. Hallucinogens in this world are a very powerful tool. They grant you access to unobtainable knowledge. If you feel you can handle the journey, I implore you to take the trip. As long as you head out with the question in mind, you will take yourself to your answers.

I don't do hallucinogens, never have, never will. To those that do, all the power to you. I hope you find what you are looking for. Question though. Is it real? Just askin

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 8:19 pm » by Eliakim

Every soul brings past live memories with it to heal this lifetime. Hence, why past life healing is essential for healing the root causes of disease.

Memories are energetic and in healing we are transforming that energy by healing it.

Memories can shapeshift from one issue to another over life times.

So for instance a person that had an 'inferiority' complex in a past life, the energy can transport and manifest as that person becoming a 'workaholic' in this lifetime.

Until people are willingly to look at the root causes of disease in many different dimensional realities they cannot heal it, if they are not willing to heal it then humanity cannot ascend out of disease that is destroying humanity.

Another example, cancer in a past life due to being raped continuously in the concentration camp in Nazi Germany, manifested in bringing that disease back into this life to heal the unforgiveness.

One of our top practitoner's also had a wonderful breakthrough with a sex offender, he had tried everything to heal it for five years because he kept on raping his wife in sleep state. Then he came for past life healing and accessed the past life where he had been a rapist in the USA. He was so happy when it was healed.

The practitioner that did the work would like to do more work with sex offenders to help them to sort it out.

The medical profession have also been looking at a new spiritual paradigm in medicine. However, as far as I am aware they have not come to conclusion of their research yet.

People are not cars that can all be mended the same way. Each and every person is unique, and in healing we have to strip back all the layers to eliminate them impacting on future generations.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 pm » by Epicfailure

dlslith wrote:I don't do hallucinogens, never have, never will. To those that do, all the power to you. I hope you find what you are looking for. Question though. Is it real? Just askin

as the great MORPHEUS once said:

"what is real?"

sooooo true!

PreviousNext