Do you remember any of your past lives?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSun Feb 20, 2011 8:48 pm » by Eliakim


There was another wonderful case study of a woman that was on the Titanic and the name that she gave during therapy was found to be in the log of the titanic. Amazing stuff when you can also access confirmation. There are some great videos on youtube about confirmation to do with past lives.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3032
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 1:03 am » by Truthdefender


mediasorcerer wrote:yes men live and die once,but spirit is eternal,and most of the original references in the bible to reincarnation were removed later on,as ye sow,so ye shall reap,is all about re-incarnation,thats the great flaw in putting all your "spiritual "eggs in one basket,you end up with only one way to understand what is a multi faceted reality.

could you pls show the specific quotes where paul [who was found to be referred to as "saul" who was referred to as the spouter of lies in the dead sea scrolls]explicitly says re incarnation is a doctrine of the devil?? or was it just deliberatelty interpreted that way for you,to keep you from acquiring meaning out of life by understanding that spiritual evolution is acquired over many lifetimes?



It refers to unsound doctrines of which the new age movement is prime. It might notbe "explicit" enough for you sorcerer.
1 Tim 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;


However, anything that teaches spirituality other than what Christ taught is from the devil. You will learn someday.

Search. search. search, the hole within you will not be filled.

Question for you? When my mommie and my daddie did the wild thang, who decided which spirit or soul got put in my mama's belly. Even that load of crap implies a designer and an orchestrator. There are no holes in my faith. Keep searching my friend.

I researched your comments about Paul. You seem to only spou anti-christian dogma from propagandists. You don't seem to be well read at all.


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3032
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 1:17 am » by Truthdefender


eliakim wrote:
truthdefender wrote:I am confused Eli, don't you quote the Bible constantly? (even more then me)Then you must be aware that it is explicit, there is no such thing as reincarnation. Reincarnation is a convenient way to get rid of accountability for this life. It is one of the doctrines of devils that Paul said would be taught in the last days. Men live and die once.


There were many more books in the bible that were removed. The Eastern Church also split away before the Council of Nicea.

Paul spoke about pre-destination and that is also associated with reincarnation. As I have said to orthodox Christians in the past. How can Christ return if there is no such thing as reincarnation? How could Elijah return if there was no reincarnation?

Reincarnation increases accountability for this life. Also in the Book of Exodus it talks about the deeds of the fathers impacting on the next 3-4 generations. That is also true, more accountability and responsibility.

In the past life healing work that we have done we discovered that a mother with an eating disorder who had not healed it, had passed it on to her daughter. It was the daughter that had come to heal it. However, during the healing treatment it became clear that the mother must come for healing her past lives too, past lives that related to the disorder.

Usually those that are underweight or overweight have a past life issue to heal.

You would be amazed at how past lives impact upon people unconsciously. IMHV that's why the Church promoted 'born in sin' and 'original sin'.

However, Christ taught 'Original Goodness' and accessing it within. That's why he told the people that 'The Kingdom of God is within You."

Plato who came before him also taught original goodness.

Check out the Jesus Sutra's by Martin Palmer, the book quotes the scripture that went East and Christ talks about Karma and the triumphant law. Happy to cite some here if you wish.




#1 Huge differencer between resurrection and reincarnation.

#2 Elijah didn't die he was taken bodily to heaven alive.

#3No book was ever taken out of the Bible.; Some were not inluded because they were heretical

I guess the God that you constantly quote wwhen its convenient was not powerful enough to put exaclty the right books that told His story and His message into the final work we call the Bible.

Lastly, pre-destination has absaolutely nothing to do with re-incarnation. Where do you come up with this stuff?

What is predestination? Is predestination Biblical?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


214Share

Question: "What is predestination? Is predestination Biblical?"

Answer: Romans 8:29-30 tells us, “For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.” Ephesians 1:5 and 11 declare, “He predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will…In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will.” Many people have a strong hostility to the doctrine of predestination. However, predestination is a biblical doctrine. The key is understanding what predestination means, biblically.

The words translated “predestined” in the Scriptures referenced above are from the Greek word proorizo, which carries the meaning of “determine beforehand,” “ordain,” “to decide upon ahead of time.” So, predestination is God determining certain things to occur ahead of time. What did God determine ahead of time? According to Romans 8:29-30, God predetermined that certain individuals would be conformed to the likeness of His Son, be called, justified, and glorified. Essentially, God predetermines that certain individuals will be saved. Numerous scriptures refer to believers in Christ being chosen (Matthew 24:22, 31; Mark 13:20, 27; Romans 8:33, 9:11, 11:5-7, 28; Ephesians 1:11; Colossians 3:12; 1 Thessalonians 1:4; 1 Timothy 5:21; 2 Timothy 2:10; Titus 1:1; 1 Peter 1:1-2, 2:9; 2 Peter 1:10). Predestination is the biblical doctrine that God in His sovereignty chooses certain individuals to be saved.

The most common objection to the doctrine of predestination is that it is unfair. Why would God choose certain individuals and not others? The important thing to remember is that no one deserves to be saved. We have all sinned (Romans 3:23), and are all worthy of eternal punishment (Romans 6:23). As a result, God would be perfectly just in allowing all of us to spend eternity in hell. However, God chooses to save some of us. He is not being unfair to those who are not chosen, because they are receiving what they deserve. God’s choosing to be gracious to some is not unfair to the others. No one deserves anything from God; therefore, no one can object if he does not receive anything from God. An illustration would be a man randomly handing out money to five people in a crowd of twenty. Would the fifteen people who did not receive money be upset? Probably so. Do they have a right to be upset? No, they do not. Why? Because the man did not owe anyone money. He simply decided to be gracious to some.

If God is choosing who is saved, doesn’t that undermine our free will to chose and believe in Christ? The Bible says that we have the choice—all who believe in Jesus Christ will be saved (John 3:16; Romans 10:9-10). The Bible never describes God rejecting anyone who believes in Him or turning away anyone who is seeking Him (Deuteronomy 4:29). Somehow, in the mystery of God, predestination works hand-in-hand with a person being drawn by God (John 6:44) and believing unto salvation (Romans 1:16). God predestines who will be saved, and we must choose Christ in order to be saved. Both facts are equally true. Romans 11:33 proclaims, “Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!”


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 3:16 am » by Mediasorcerer


truthdefender wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:yes men live and die once,but spirit is eternal,and most of the original references in the bible to reincarnation were removed later on,as ye sow,so ye shall reap,is all about re-incarnation,thats the great flaw in putting all your "spiritual "eggs in one basket,you end up with only one way to understand what is a multi faceted reality.

could you pls show the specific quotes where paul [who was found to be referred to as "saul" who was referred to as the spouter of lies in the dead sea scrolls]explicitly says re incarnation is a doctrine of the devil?? or was it just deliberatelty interpreted that way for you,to keep you from acquiring meaning out of life by understanding that spiritual evolution is acquired over many lifetimes?



It refers to unsound doctrines of which the new age movement is prime. It might notbe "explicit" enough for you sorcerer.
1 Tim 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;


However, anything that teaches spirituality other than what Christ taught is from the devil. You will learn someday.

Search. search. search, the hole within you will not be filled.

Question for you? When my mommie and my daddie did the wild thang, who decided which spirit or soul got put in my mama's belly. Even that load of crap implies a designer and an orchestrator. There are no holes in my faith. Keep searching my friend.

I researched your comments about Paul. You seem to only spou anti-christian dogma from propagandists. You don't seem to be well read at all.




im pretty dubious about the new age movement myself,i prefer the wisdom of antiquity for my philosophical inspiration,i resonate with hermetic philosophy ,the little i know of it,funnily enough the bible is peppered with hermetic axioms,being that hermes is credited with teaching abraham some of his occult wisdom,[probably all of it]

anyway,so long as you are happy with your faith then im happy for you,sure ive got a bit intense before but that was wrong of me to be that way ,what i said was just questioning not anti christian,i never said i was well read,i guess that makes all those usa indians and aus aboriginals,devils ---right?im sure christ would not have thought that,pretty sure he preached love and forgiveness,

and dont forget he blew a fuse and did his nut in the sinagogue on occasion,even tipped tables over yes?probably had a punch on with the rabbis too,

i never said there isnt god,i hope you question everything,its healthy to develop your own interpretations too,that dont make you the devil or evil,it just makes you an individual,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3032
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 8:22 am » by Truthdefender


mediasorcerer wrote:
truthdefender wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:yes men live and die once,but spirit is eternal,and most of the original references in the bible to reincarnation were removed later on,as ye sow,so ye shall reap,is all about re-incarnation,thats the great flaw in putting all your "spiritual "eggs in one basket,you end up with only one way to understand what is a multi faceted reality.

could you pls show the specific quotes where paul [who was found to be referred to as "saul" who was referred to as the spouter of lies in the dead sea scrolls]explicitly says re incarnation is a doctrine of the devil?? or was it just deliberatelty interpreted that way for you,to keep you from acquiring meaning out of life by understanding that spiritual evolution is acquired over many lifetimes?



It refers to unsound doctrines of which the new age movement is prime. It might notbe "explicit" enough for you sorcerer.
1 Tim 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;


However, anything that teaches spirituality other than what Christ taught is from the devil. You will learn someday.

Search. search. search, the hole within you will not be filled.

Question for you? When my mommie and my daddie did the wild thang, who decided which spirit or soul got put in my mama's belly. Even that load of crap implies a designer and an orchestrator. There are no holes in my faith. Keep searching my friend.

I researched your comments about Paul. You seem to only spou anti-christian dogma from propagandists. You don't seem to be well read at all.




im pretty dubious about the new age movement myself,i prefer the wisdom of antiquity for my philosophical inspiration,i resonate with hermetic philosophy ,the little i know of it,funnily enough the bible is peppered with hermetic axioms,being that hermes is credited with teaching abraham some of his occult wisdom,[probably all of it]

anyway,so long as you are happy with your faith then im happy for you,sure ive got a bit intense before but that was wrong of me to be that way ,what i said was just questioning not anti christian,i never said i was well read,i guess that makes all those usa indians and aus aboriginals,devils ---right?im sure christ would not have thought that,pretty sure he preached love and forgiveness,

and dont forget he blew a fuse and did his nut in the sinagogue on occasion,even tipped tables over yes?probably had a punch on with the rabbis too,

i never said there isnt god,i hope you question everything,its healthy to develop your own interpretations too,that dont make you the devil or evil,it just makes you an individual,


This is one of the problems man in "all his wisdom" has with a pure God.
That some "good" people won't make it. When I first learned of Jesus, heaven and hell, even as a young child (I'm a new Christian by the way), I couldn't understand how people who had no chance what so ever to learn about the sacrific e of Jesus, and Gods plan could be sent to hell. But God has a mystery. One that will be found out at the end of time.

And If you remember, especially with the native Americans; they were one of the few races that were mostly monotheistic, even though they were never exposed to the Abrahamic faiths. They believed in the Great Spirit. God is not willing that anyone should perish. Those that reject the son now however, with all this proof, and all the prophecy, those are the ones I worry about. Thank you for not turning this into one of our usual bouts. Have a blessed week.


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 648
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 pm

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 8:49 am » by Tntbw


This is not related to any of the posts prior to mine. I have always felt like I had a past life as a military commander in some form. My childhood revolved around toy soldiers, building forts, and general pretending to use warfare as a game. Through my teen years, this behavior progressed into mind vs mind activities. I have rarely been beaten in a game of chess, for example, because I have the ability to see at least ten moves ahead in such a strategy game.
In my adult working years, I have always dealt with adversaries in a manner to witch they could not defend, primarily by dividing their support structure and coming in for the kill when they were most vulnerable. My current forte involves computer games such as the all time best strategy series known as "Total War". Through that game I conquer the known world militarily with ease. Anyone have the game and want to play sometime? Just let me know.
With all that said, I am really a peaceful leaning person. :D

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 am » by Mediasorcerer


its a big big misnomer and deliberate disinfo that most other races are poly theistic,the opposite is actually true,they are really monotheistic,even aus aboriginals,look up meaning of biame,biama,there interpretation of one god,

take everything u think u know ,and re evaluate it,cos at this point in time,one of the biggest discoveries of humankind is that,for last 2000 years-lies,lies,lies,sorry but goes for story of christ too,i mean how its been presented and why,i use the christ light to heal with,but i dont trust biblical interpretations of him,

tntbw,like u r describing me a lot in that post.i remember using a sword,and riding a horse,and getting killed ,shot in back,during ww2.peaceful me 2.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 am

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 am » by Stratafire


tntbw wrote:This is not related to any of the posts prior to mine. I have always felt like I had a past life as a military commander in some form. My childhood revolved around toy soldiers, building forts, and general pretending to use warfare as a game. Through my teen years, this behavior progressed into mind vs mind activities. I have rarely been beaten in a game of chess, for example, because I have the ability to see at least ten moves ahead in such a strategy game.
In my adult working years, I have always dealt with adversaries in a manner to witch they could not defend, primarily by dividing their support structure and coming in for the kill when they were most vulnerable. My current forte involves computer games such as the all time best strategy series known as "Total War". Through that game I conquer the known world militarily with ease. Anyone have the game and want to play sometime? Just let me know.
With all that said, I am really a peaceful leaning person. :D

Chess is a 2D game, only capable of being played by a linear way of processing.. now 3D Chess, thats a different game altogether, and requires 3 dimensional thinking, omnidirectional processing, and deals with a truer state of "chaotic relationships" rather then linear deteriorative methodologies..

All boolean algebra based games are repetitive, they are limited by the mathematics used, the games either involve hand/eye coordination, basic mental processing, or are using open ended story lines (which in itself is not all that open, as the programmers could only put into the open ended storyline, what was given to them by the "writers")

The current technological methodologies, are very, Very antiquated with what is left to the world of "Black Technologies and Black World Mathematics" , binary is also very antiquated (when compared with 3 dimensional fractionating mathematical systems) so I find "games" myself rather boring, and I limit myself to the hand/eye coordination models such as FPS games, more for the glory of video technological advances more then anything else, otherwise I would not play any games at all..

Hope you find some people willing to play such a game with you, I must pleasantly "decline" the offer however...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 648
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 pm

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 9:33 am » by Tntbw


stratafire wrote:
tntbw wrote:This is not related to any of the posts prior to mine. I have always felt like I had a past life as a military commander in some form. My childhood revolved around toy soldiers, building forts, and general pretending to use warfare as a game. Through my teen years, this behavior progressed into mind vs mind activities. I have rarely been beaten in a game of chess, for example, because I have the ability to see at least ten moves ahead in such a strategy game.
In my adult working years, I have always dealt with adversaries in a manner to witch they could not defend, primarily by dividing their support structure and coming in for the kill when they were most vulnerable. My current forte involves computer games such as the all time best strategy series known as "Total War". Through that game I conquer the known world militarily with ease. Anyone have the game and want to play sometime? Just let me know.
With all that said, I am really a peaceful leaning person. :D

Chess is a 2D game, only capable of being played by a linear way of processing.. now 3D Chess, thats a different game altogether, and requires 3 dimensional thinking, omnidirectional processing, and deals with a truer state of "chaotic relationships" rather then linear deteriorative methodologies..

All boolean algebra based games are repetitive, they are limited by the mathematics used, the games either involve hand/eye coordination, basic mental processing, or are using open ended story lines (which in itself is not all that open, as the programmers could only put into the open ended storyline, what was given to them by the "writers")

The current technological methodologies, are very, Very antiquated with what is left to the world of "Black Technologies and Black World Mathematics" , binary is also very antiquated (when compared with 3 dimensional fractionating mathematical systems) so I find "games" myself rather boring, and I limit myself to the hand/eye coordination models such as FPS games, more for the glory of video technological advances more then anything else, otherwise I would not play any games at all..

Hope you find some people willing to play such a game with you, I must pleasantly "decline" the offer however...


That sounds like a passive aggressive challenge if I have ever heard one. If you want to have your ass handed to you in an FPS, just say so. Pick any war game you like: COD, Battlefield, or MOH. My clan has been running servers for over ten years now. If you are up to the challenge, however, meet me one on one in a Total War game. Seriously though, let's get together and play, I can give you the Teamspeak info if you want to play. :flop:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 am

PostMon Feb 21, 2011 9:48 am » by Stratafire


tntbw wrote:That sounds like a passive aggressive challenge if I have ever heard one. If you want to have your ass handed to you in an FPS, just say so. Pick any war game you like: COD, Battlefield, or MOH. My clan has been running servers for over ten years now. If you are up to the challenge, however, meet me one on one in a Total War game. Seriously though, let's get together and play, I can give you the Teamspeak info if you want to play. :flop:

Not at all, simply stating a black & white issue through my POV... I do not think the technological means at civilian disposal, is of value beyond its "hardwired" flaw (-1 - +1) in fact, the only reason this computer works is "because" of the flaw, but a flaw nonetheless, that always skews dynamical data, because of the limitations with boolean algebra..

Honestly, I do hope you find someone willing to play your preferential game..


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook