Do you still have your reason or are you blind/deaf/dumb?

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 am » by Hawkshot

mcguyver wrote:guess some people just cant handle the truth....nice post eliakim :clapper: :owned: :cheers:
i second that.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 am » by Eliakim

Last edited by Eliakim on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 am » by Umbrex

aladin wrote:
eliakim wrote:...
bla bla bla

I approve of this message^^.

There is no doubt from what I saw that live ammunition was fired before any Israeli soldier was on deck. What I saw, the sequence of events that took place, there was a pool camera, so reporters took it in turns to file, so after I had done my first file, I turned around to see what was going on and there were several shots fired. In fact, one of the helicopters at the front of the ship, you could almost see the soldiers pointing their guns down through some sort of hole or compartment at the bottom side of the helicopter and firing almost indiscriminately without even looking where they were firing. And those bullets were definitely live bullets.

Mr. Elshayyal’s account, of course, is only one part of the puzzle, and it will not be accepted easily by people who see his network as biased against Israel. That said, now that the accounts of activists and journalists who were detained by Israel after the raid are starting to be heard, it is clear that their stories and that of the Israeli military do not match in many ways.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/0 ... t-of-raid/

[youtube]0cQ69oKFtVg&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Still need a barf smiley.

WTF is happening to this forum???

Tbh, if shot were fired before they were boarded, i can understand why they attacked.

First blood anyone?
Last edited by Umbrex on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:31 am » by Eliakim

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:36 am » by Eliakim

lighthouse wrote:Thanks Kingz for the quotes, scary really,and I know what I'm talking about, when I was younger we were invited by friends to attend several meetings of the Witnesses of Yehova. Although most of these people are very kind, they are still extremely conditioned and consider other as 'infidels', something that is sadly the case for most religions. Religious people have a very hard time accepting that spirituality is something completely different than controlled religions. The latter having been put in place, or twisted, to divide and control humans on earth. I had always felt this, but after having read 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley I was able to put my finger on it. There will never by ONE human race as long as religions exist, they are so much part of the problem, it is hard not to see this.

I stand for freedom for every single child in the world. Do you?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 am » by Eliakim

mcguyver wrote:guess some people just cant handle the truth....nice post eliakim :clapper: :owned: :cheers:

No coincidence that your post was 22, 22 is the energy of the divine feminine.

May Glory be to God and may his will be done for the children of the world.

God bless you :hugging:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:41 am » by Electrobadgr

Another Zionist shill propaganda thread, great. No one cares about your so called reasons for massacaring the inhabitants of a ship, i think we are all pretty sick of hearing the same shit over countless threads. The people who are anti-murder will never agree with you despite the political and religious divides you used to justify evil, and i mean that on both sides of the argument. This is not and Israeli vs Palestinian debate, it is about what is right pure and simple. If all you can bring to the table is the same arguments without acknowledging the tragedy then you are indeed a CUNT and should promptly FUCK OFF!!
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 am » by Eliakim

hawkshot wrote:
i second that.

Indeed especially when it challenges their precious belief systems.

:hugging:

The sword of the LORD will slay the monster of the Sea exactly as Prophet Isaiah predicted.

May Glory be to God

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:49 am » by Electrobadgr

eliakim wrote:
hawkshot wrote:
i second that.

Indeed especially when it challenges their precious belief systems.

:hugging:

The sword of the LORD will slay the monster of the Sea exactly as Prophet Isaiah predicted.

May Glory be to God

Ah they are coming out of the woodwork now aren't they, welcome :flop:
Just to let you know most of us are good people here who don't support murder and generally condemn the actions of our respective governements and often religions. Good luck trying to convince us that YOUR government and religion has the right methods :D
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:50 am » by Eliakim

lighthouse wrote:

It doesn't even have anything to do with the content of the post of Elakim anymore, it's just the arrogant way of putting things,
it does a disservice to the "information" brought and to his/her religion in general,
religious people often have a way of undermining their own credibility, achieving the exact opposite of what they set out to do.

In January 2009, I received a vision of three heads of Christ being crucified and I asked him if it meant 'see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil' he responded no and he said that the people were blind, deaf and dumb. At that time we were doing a lot of work with the USA. We warned you all last year that there was a fork in the road and that you must choose. Like it or not this is the final countdown. Violence or enlightenment choose wisely. You have until the end of August to make your mind up and where you stand.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The future of the world and the sanctity of the children is at stake.

PreviousNext