Do you still have your reason or are you blind/deaf/dumb?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 am » by Lighthouse

Indeed especially when it challenges their precious belief systems.

Eliakim, you must be kidding, right???
this really is the ultimate irony.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:55 am » by Electrobadgr

eliakim wrote:
lighthouse wrote:
mcguyver wrote:guess some people just cant handle the truth....nice post eliakim :clapper: :owned: :cheers:

It doesn't even have anything to do with the content of the post of Elakim anymore, it's just the arrogant way of putting things,
it does a disservice to the "information" brought and to his/her religion in general,
religious people often have a way of undermining their own credibility, achieving the exact opposite of what they set out to do.

In January 2009, I received a vision of three heads of Christ being crucified and I asked him if it meant 'see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil' he responded no and he said that the people were blind, deaf and dumb. At that time we were doing a lot of work with the USA. We warned you all last year that there was a fork in the road and that you must choose. Like it or not this is the final countdown. Violence or enlightenment choose wisely. You have until the end of August to make your mind up and where you stand.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The future of the world and the sanctity of the children is at stake.

Thanks for proving how truly dellusional you really are :flop: You cannot achieve enlightenment through hate, lets be honest if you consider yourself to be "Chosen" or elovated above the rest of humanity that suggests an inherent hate. Not to mention the actually hate you have been spouting it just shows how fucked your splintered psyche really is. It would be tragic if it wasn't so amusing :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 am » by Eliakim

lighthouse wrote:
Indeed especially when it challenges their precious belief systems.

Eliakim, you must be kidding, right???
this really is the ultimate irony.

I don't have belief systems, I have views and divine experiences that change like the wind that is the way of the holy Spirit.
:banana: :dancing:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 pm » by Aragajag

I don't have belief systems, I have views and divine experiences that change like the wind that is the way of the holy Spirit.
:banana: :dancing:

Reason of Dutch ovens been taken the wrong way.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 12:05 pm » by Eliakim

electrobadgr wrote:Thanks for proving how truly dellusional you really are :flop: You cannot achieve enlightenment through hate, lets be honest if you consider yourself to be "Chosen" or elovated above the rest of humanity that suggests an inherent hate. Not to mention the actually hate you have been spouting it just shows how fucked your splintered psyche really is. It would be tragic if it wasn't so amusing :cheers:

Are when people don't like it they call it hate. Time for some spiritual and emotional maturity electrobadgr. Do you know the meaning of the word hate in its original Greek translation? Check it out you may be very surprised.

There is only love and less love. Do I love the war mongers less then the rest of humanity? You bet.

Does God and his Messenger exalt the children of the world to equality, you bet we do.

Does God and his Messenger give the children of the world spiritual independence to be? You bet we do.

Does God and his Messenger give everyone the right to exist. You bet we do.

Does God and his Messenger help to raise people up out of their transgressions. You bet.

Last edited by Eliakim on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 12:05 pm » by Lighthouse

Right Electrobadgr :flop: :flop:
It really is mindboggling.

My only conclusion is that religious fanatics are amongst the most dangerous people on this planet, just next to psychopaths.
They evoke some divine protection, or the fact of being 'the chosen' ones to perpetrate the most horrific acts of brutality in the history of this planet,
and I'm talking about ALL religions here,
... although Judaism and Catholicism are the top performers until now (with Islam catching up).

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 12:07 pm » by -Marduk-

The five lights of the apocalypse rising struggling towards the light, the sins revealed only to those who enter the temple only to the chosen one. The chosen one. The chosen one. The chosen one. The chosen one.

Writer

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 12:07 pm » by Mcguyver

funny how the same people who find your posts offensive are drawn back time and time again...i havent seen 1 post from eliakim that expouses any hatred...but the replys sure do...keep up the good work eliakim...i think you may eventually get thru to some of them..may the truth set you free :dancing:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 12:19 pm » by Eliakim

lighthouse wrote:Right Electrobadgr :flop: :flop:
It really is mindboggling.

My only conclusion is that religious fanatics are amongst the most dangerous people on this planet, just next to psychopaths.
They evoke some divine protection, or the fact of being 'the chosen' ones to perpetrate the most horrific acts of brutality in the history of this planet,
and I'm talking about ALL religions here,
... although Judaism and Catholicism are the top performers until now (with Islam catching up).

Did you know that the Jordanian King killed 10,000 Palestinians in one month? It was called Black September. The so-called Palestinian King gave them no mercy. Why was that do you think?

Where were you when Christians were being murdered in Southern Lebanon by Arafat's men?

Where were you when the Assyrian and Armenian genocides were going on and are still going on with the Assyrians?

Where were you while the genocide is still going on in Darfur/Sudan by Islam?

Where were you when over 100 million Africans were taken into slavery by Islam and most of them died before reaching their destination.

Where were you when the Jews were being driven out of the middle eastern countries where they were born and had lived for 1,000's of years?

Where were you when the Copts in Egypt were being decimated?

Where were you when Christian children were having their heads served on a platter by Islam in Indonesia?

Where were you when the Indian children were be kidnapped and forced into marriage by Muslims?

Where were you when the Palestinians were murdered by Hamas men at their own wedding for playing music?

Where were you when the children in Iran were attacked for having a picnic with music?

Where were you when the gays in Islamic countries were being hung?

Where were you when Saudi Arabia was going to chop a man's head for taking a wrong road when he was rushing to get to the hospital to see the birth of his child?

Where were you when Bush was kissing the King of Saudi?

Where were you while Obama as been in bed with Turkey against the people of the EU and Israel?

:hugging:
Last edited by Eliakim on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 12:21 pm » by -Marduk-

PreviousNext