Do you still have your reason or are you blind/deaf/dumb?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:43 am » by Eliakim

1. Hamas are engaged in war against Israel.

2. Hamas give Israel no right to exist

3. Israel and Egypt have a military blockade in place.

4. Civilians tried to break the military blockade and stood against a soveriegn nation.

5. Civilians are standing against the people of Israel and their children and supporting Hamas that is supported by Iran and Turkey.

6. Turkey are now leaving their secular behind and becoming more pro-active on the world scene backed by Code Pink, Ayers, and Obama.

Jodie Evans (Code Pink) and Obama http://obamawtf.blogspot.com/2008/04/jo ... rican.html

Bill Ayers, Obama and Code Pink In December 2009, Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn were among the 1,300 American and European activists who traveled to the Egypt-Gaza border to participate in a pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel demonstration led by Code Pink. http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/indi ... indid=2169

Israeli Flotilla Raid: Bill Ayers, Dorhn Helped Organize Blockade Runners
Bill Ayers and Obama: Together again on the same page of the ideological playbookWell, well, well. Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn, just a couple of people from Obama’s neighborhood, helped organize the flotilla that tried to run the Israeli blockade. President Obama called the raid “unnecessary” but then said he’d wait to hear the facts before making a judgment. http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2010/06 ... e-runners/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2101325/posts

7. Turkey have been telling the Greeks that some of their islands belong to them.

8. Turkey is trying to join the EU and if they do they will control the EU parliament because they will be the biggest member state and it is an Islamic state.

9. Obama has been working hand in hand with Turkey against the interests of the people of Israel and the EU.

10. Once again David (Israel) is standing against Goliath (Philestine), backed by the rest of the world. The Philestines were the sea people where did they come from? Turkey via the med.

11. Prophet Isaiah predicted that the monster from the sea would come and the sword of the LORD would slay the monster in the hand of the Queen that is the right hand of God..

12. The book of Revelation tells Turkey to repent and the Hebrew word for repent can also be translated as return. To return is to return to the soul and in so doing people return to God.

13. I know from personal experience in Greece that Turkey has been allowing people from Iraq and Philestine (and God knows where else) to cross their borders to enable them to travel illegally into Greece. Once in Greece they are being given new identities and EU passports. The EU will not know where these people have come from as they arrive in the EU countries.

The EU countries have been taken for an Islamic ride and yet they have the audacity to stand against Israel in defence of a provocation of a whole nation of people.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Do you still have your reason?

May the will of God be done

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 am » by Lighthouse

Your title is not very considered to blind or deaf people,
or in general for that matter.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 am » by Kingz

lighthouse wrote:Your title is not very considered to blind or deaf people,

like she cares... she is here to spam her divine experiences that she received from the one and only god, therefore we are all lesser people in her eyes... only those who are chosen are the righteous ones...

:rtft:

:badair: :badair: :badair:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:01 am » by Lighthouse

kingz wrote:
lighthouse wrote:Your title is not very considered to blind or deaf people,

like she cares... she is here to spam her divine experiences that she received from the one and only god, therefore we are all lesser people in her eyes... only those who are chosen are the righteous ones...

:rtft:

:badair: :badair: :badair:

Thanks Kingz for the quotes, scary really,
and I know what I'm talking about, when I was younger we were invited by friends to attend several meetings of the Witnesses of Yehova.
Although most of these people are very kind, they are still extremely conditioned and consider other as 'infidels', something that is sadly the case for most religions.

Religious people have a very hard time accepting that spirituality is something completely different than controlled religions. The latter having been put in place, or twisted, to divide and control humans on earth.

I had always felt this, but after having read 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley I was able to put my finger on it.

There will never by ONE human race as long as religions exist, they are so much part of the problem, it is hard not to see this.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:03 am » by Aragajag

Yes when I was 16 I went for a job that needed colour vision and found out I was CP3 by the method used on me. Funny thing is though I never felt like I missed out on much, LSD did kick some colours along. Roughly there abouts 10% of males are of less colour vision. Rarely is anyone full black and white. IMHO.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:04 am » by Viggz

Lol no one cares if your reality makes sense to you.
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:05 am » by Aragajag

It will when I turn up in my costume... insert
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Writer

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:13 am » by Mcguyver

guess some people just cant handle the truth....nice post eliakim :clapper: :owned: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 am » by Mep630

eliakim wrote:...
Must be nice to be able to kill civilians, commit war crimes, disregard the Geneva conventions, and hold/build nuclear weapons without being in the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, without any penalties.

Hell Israel always goes back to how they were treated by the NAZI's and want sympathy, but they just ignore all the evil shit they do.

I think Israel is a Fascist NAZI dream, I mean kill all you want, occupy all you want, and your in the right because you are all the self claimed "children of god" when you act more like the children of the Devil.

Talk about the most self centered race, that thinks all the other are less then them. Israel is the reason of most of the problems in the world today, and if America didnt back them up, I think they would be seen for the NAZI's they are.

JEW = the NEW NAZI.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 11:21 am » by Lighthouse

mcguyver wrote:guess some people just cant handle the truth....nice post eliakim :clapper: :owned: :cheers:

It doesn't even have anything to do with the content of the post of Elakim anymore, it's just the arrogant way of putting things,
it does a disservice to the "information" brought and to his/her religion in general,
religious people often have a way of undermining their own credibility, achieving the exact opposite of what they set out to do.

Next