Do you talk to yourself? Is that all bad? Please share!

Writer

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:24 pm » by Blacktooth

welcomechange wrote:ok heres an example of how my voiceworks: say i am on my own and sick or say i know eating fish is good or i know i'm dehydrated i will talk with the voice and together we go about doing the right thing for the job. in this case 'we' laughed as we consumed a whole bowl of different fruit knowing that we had just injected all that goodness to fight the bad! You see i had bought the fruit as i try and be healthy but for 'whatever reason' i was low and run down but it was not until voice arrived were we actively MAKING ME BETTER.

Sum of you may read this and poo poo it but i stopped caring when Quantum Leap was popular. Maybe ive explained it wrong but ive tried my best and i'm still holding it down.

peace.

huh! maybe i do hear voices i have a tendancy to think that way somtimes
QUANTUM PHYSICS WHAT A BUZZ

Initiate

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:28 pm » by Welcomechange

So does anyone else have a voice with its own presence? like when the banter starts you feel fimiliar with it,or maybe un familiar...? Like i said my voice is a comical character but is built for survival....its almost like the narration from all the good films i watched...Bruce willis narration in pulp or sin...shit!? :think:
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Initiate

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 pm » by Welcomechange

i have a tendancy to

So you do :hiho:
:clapper:
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Initiate

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:42 pm » by Neversaydie

Yeah me too.

Is it bad, are you hurting anyone by doing this?

I don't think so. Your speaking openly with your conscious mind and it's working for you.

Fuck em' all. :flop:
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 pm » by Will69ease

It's ok to talk to yourself, and it's ok to answer yourself...just don't say "huh"?

Writer

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:49 pm » by Blacktooth

will69ease wrote:It's ok to talk to yourself, and it's ok to answer yourself...just don't say "huh"?

just an expression nothing to worry about
QUANTUM PHYSICS WHAT A BUZZ

Initiate

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 7:05 pm » by Greatjoy

This made me think of how we supposedly have everything we need within us and to dig deep with persistence for it to eventually emerge and rightfully guide us .
I see you as tapping into your higher consciousness and conversing then making decisions based on this dialogue.
The sense of companionship must also be comforting.
All seems good here to me.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 7:21 pm » by Greatjoy

welcomechange wrote:So does anyone else have a voice with its own presence? like when the banter starts you feel fimiliar with it,or maybe un familiar...? Like i said my voice is a comical character but is built for survival....its almost like the narration from all the good films i watched...Bruce willis narration in pulp or sin...shit!? :think:

Only once I heard a very clear distinct young man's voice while awake, he gave me a short message.
There is also something I think called active or creative meditation, where instead of silencing the mind you work it like a pin-ball machine...binging ideas,thoughts,questions out there and seeing what returns.
I'm paraphrasing what I remember, but I never had an affinity for meditation and would lay down/sit and do what I just described to you and just loved it.
I do believe that I got some great insights,ideas and some solutions doing it.
I cannot say for sure from whom or where they came from, but they did arrive.,,lol
I believe it was Carl Jung who wrote about this active mediation,or active imagination,as it might be called.
Check it out..you may find it interesting.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 8:14 pm » by Welcomechange

greatjoy wrote:
welcomechange wrote:So does anyone else have a voice with its own presence? like when the banter starts you feel fimiliar with it,or maybe un familiar...? Like i said my voice is a comical character but is built for survival....its almost like the narration from all the good films i watched...Bruce willis narration in pulp or sin...shit!? :think:

Only once I heard a very clear distinct young man's voice while awake, he gave me a short message.
There is also something I think called active or creative meditation, where instead of silencing the mind you work it like a pin-ball machine...binging ideas,thoughts,questions out there and seeing what returns.
I'm paraphrasing what I remember, but I never had an affinity for meditation and would lay down/sit and do what I just described to you and just loved it.
I do believe that I got some great insights,ideas and some solutions doing it.
I cannot say for sure from whom or where they came from, but they did arrive.,,lol
I believe it was Carl Jung who wrote about this active mediation,or active imagination,as it might be called.
Check it out..you may find it interesting.

Thanks for tht Greatjoy, will look into it mate :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 8:19 pm » by Boondox681

yes,yes i do.
but i always do it while looking at one of my cats....
as not to seem crazy.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Previous