Do you talk to yourself? Is that all bad? Please share!

Initiate

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 5:55 pm » by Welcomechange

I have (thinking about it) been actively talking to myself now for around8 years. It has become more and more vivid each year and seemed to triple as i reached early 30's.

What i mean by triple is the clarity of the voice,character to whom i talk with. The personal relationship and bond i have with the voice. I presence that has grown so powerful that i NEVER feel alone anymore.

Lets get one thing clear,i am in NO WAY suggesting that this voice is negative in any way. The voice is forever neutral, on the fence non bias. I do believe i am VERY lucky to have this companion. And i know it protects me from evil.

I'd dread NOT having a split second in a moment of rage or stupidnity, to ask a friend.

Thank you. :hiho:
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Writer

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:01 pm » by Blacktooth

i do it all the time mate
my grandad done it as well bless his soul
and he was diagnosed schizophrenic
but i still feel sane :cheers:

i dont hear voices though
QUANTUM PHYSICS WHAT A BUZZ

Initiate

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:10 pm » by Welcomechange

so you dont get answers?
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Writer

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:13 pm » by Blacktooth

nah im just a madman

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:17 pm » by Richc

I do on occasion.
You think to yourself so why not talk to yourself. No difference apart from a noise.

Its only crazy when you do it when others are around you or walking up a street passing people.

Then of course to them, you are crazy...

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 pm » by Cosmine

:nails: No i don't speak to myself,my walls are full of mikes. :peep:
on a serious note,i do share my mind whit my "sister"she's all loving and a little bit dumb like a child and i keep her warm like a precious treasure.
Before she "came"ten years ago i was a biker and she slowly changed me into a spiritual warrior. :shooting: :nwo:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 pm » by Thruster

Writer

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 pm » by Blacktooth

richc wrote:I do on occasion.
You think to yourself so why not talk to yourself. No difference apart from a noise.

Its only crazy when you do it when others are around you or walking up a street passing people.

Then of course to them, you are crazy...

RIK

spot on

Initiate

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:20 pm » by Welcomechange

ok heres an example of how my voiceworks: say i am on my own and sick or say i know eating fish is good or i know i'm dehydrated i will talk with the voice and together we go about doing the right thing for the job. in this case 'we' laughed as we consumed a whole bowl of different fruit knowing that we had just injected all that goodness to fight the bad! You see i had bought the fruit as i try and be healthy but for 'whatever reason' i was low and run down but it was not until voice arrived were we actively MAKING ME BETTER.

Sum of you may read this and poo poo it but i stopped caring when Quantum Leap was popular. Maybe ive explained it wrong but ive tried my best and i'm still holding it down.

peace.

Writer

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:22 pm » by Smakthat

i think everyone does and if say you don't your not telling the truth...i have full blown conversations with myself lol....but hardly ever out loud...but yeah it's all the same..it might be your conscious your talking to..

Next