Do you wanna Live Forever?

Writer

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 1:41 am » by Luftuso

No. I'm actually really interested to find out what death is like. It's part our journey I think.

If we started this type of treatment we may end up realizing this, in one way or another.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 1:43 am » by Pavmas

otoel wrote:I almost died a couple of months back, there was no light, there was no angels. There was only blackness and my consciousnesses slowly fading away, think of what your pc monitor looks like when you shut it off, that basically what it is.

Same here but I had a great time it was the best feeling I have ever had and everywhere was brighter I was so happy, Im no longer scared of death.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 2:11 am » by Boondox681

whatever the 'full knowledge of the universe' looks like,that's death.
and when your soul becomes bored with the 'full knowledge of the universe',
it will choose to forget,and do this all over again.
the soul seeks to experience the 'full knowledge of the universe',not just 'know' it

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 am » by Kerrblur2

From my 10+ years learning and toning my AP skills. I learned more and more that We are pretty small on a BIG planet. Theres whole other dimentions out there. and life outside this body Feels just like life here But minus the limitations of the physical body!

There is no death but most certainly a god of some sort! if an alien could talk, even they would say theres something up there in the 12th dimention - Its just a source of unconditional love!
One source - one God - Jah Love
W/e you call him.

But one day your physical body will leave - and you will see what your doors will open up too!
My heaven is going to be
"Astral Pulse Island"

Look it up

Then again if I can live to be 140 years old. thatd be cool too hehe
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 2:38 am » by The57ironman

they were ...what...? ....5,6,700 years old in the old testament.....?

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 2:48 am » by Kerrblur2

the57ironman wrote:they were ...what...? ....5,6,700 years old in the old testament.....?

No direct proof of that but All i know is I definently wanna be in spirit someday - not in this 3rd dimention for no 1000 years.
lol Im living my life and doing my goals for this life. lol I wanna leave one day and experience this astral world. this heaven that I am creating for myself. lol too much fun to live here for 1000 years.

man thatd be boring.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 2:54 am » by Pavmas

All i can say was that I was told i should not be living and that I would have lasted 10 more mins at most if they did not get insulin straight into me, so on the way to the doctors I was hanging out the car window saying to my son this is great you should try it, the air on my face was refreshing , more refreshing than anything ever in my life, everything got brighter and brighter like the sunniest brightest day you could imagine but it was like a soft light the like you see some wedding pictures, I saw my dad who was dead and brotherinlaw in fact my wife said i was talking to people that were dead all night.

All I can say is I was concious of what was going on round a bout me and it was the best expierence ever, so if that is what dying is' then its alright and nothing to be afraid off

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 3:08 am » by The57ironman

kerrblur2 wrote:
the57ironman wrote:they were ...what...? ....5,6,700 years old in the old testament.....?

No direct proof of that but All i know is I definently wanna be in spirit someday - not in this 3rd dimention for no 1000 years.
lol Im living my life and doing my goals for this life. lol I wanna leave one day and experience this astral world. this heaven that I am creating for myself. lol too much fun to live here for 1000 years.

man thatd be boring.

i want to experience all that is ....and if it means staying in this body for now , i'm ok with that.......looking forward to much much more , though...... than what seems limiting in this realm....Image

(thank you for the post in ''what do you think everyone looks like'')

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 5:38 am » by Kerrblur2

lol thanking me?
Hey find the astral pulse island pic. i dont know how to post pics right now. post it on here. that is my heaven.
http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 5:51 am » by Hansom

To answer the question, no I don't.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Previous