Do you want to own and protect your own posts?

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 6:05 am » by Spock

You know Simon, it comes down to what the people Digg.

RON PAUL!!!! - Hey I Digg that.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 6:22 pm » by Seahawk

I Digg it, and I Dugg it.

Good going Psi.

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Site Admin

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 6:48 pm » by Disclosetv

Greetings,

Digging threads or videos simply help to raise the awareness. And many stories here on DTV should be presented to a larger audience.

However, in order to get to the homepage of Digg a certain number of Diggs are required in a specific time period.

It takes an average of 100 or so to get to the Digg home page, although that varies considerably based on the user who submitted the story, the domain name being pointed to, the category and if the story was posted on weekends or work days.

Once a story made it to the homepage it will draw many thousands (if not tens of thousands) of visitors.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Initiate

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 11:20 pm » by Cryptillian

duggg :flop:
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 12:38 am » by Lucidlemondrop

For the boys........

Digg it?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 am » by Liberal

Your a reactionary inciter. You purposely push people to a level of digress that they would not other wise approach. Because of these leech type tactics you are no better than the them.

A leach sucks its substance off the life of others. This describes you to a T.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 12:27 am » by Liberal

psiman wrote:Wow. Thanks Liberal, very ... ah ... liberal of you? If it is not the libation then what other excuse or reason do you have for swinging such unverified crud at me? I asked for feedback on this topic which is benign and positive so where the heck are you getting that from?

I was drunk and angry last night. I am not crazy about you, obviously, but this was a poor place to express that.

My apologies.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 12:30 am » by Spock

liberal wrote:
psiman wrote:Wow. Thanks Liberal, very ... ah ... liberal of you? If it is not the libation then what other excuse or reason do you have for swinging such unverified crud at me? I asked for feedback on this topic which is benign and positive so where the heck are you getting that from?

I was drunk and angry last night. I am not crazy about you, obviously, but this was a poor place to express that.

My apologies.

HAHA - Damage Control.

Wheeeew - we've all been there. Damn that good bourbon!

Initiate

PostThu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 pm » by Memccool

savwafair2012 wrote:This site should remain the same lots of input for many sources. So what if a repeated story pop's up. We are here to Disclose, Awaken and Enlighten the masses.
We need to do this together in order to further the knowledge of anyone and everyone who seek's the latest info. From UFO sightings to Real World events you know these guys are all over it. We want people to bookmark this site because they know the news is up dated and fresh on the press. Now what could be wrong with that I ask you?

:cheers:
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Previous