Doctors Pull Two-Inch Feather from Baby’s Neck

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 7:46 pm » by Poooooot

Here is something you probably didn't know could happen to your human baby: feathers growing out of its neck.
That's the odd little nightmare in which one family found themselves last weekend, when, according to ABC News, a Kansas couple noticed their 7-month-old daughter Mya's neck start to swell.

At first, Mya's parents, a human woman and the Aztec bird-god Huitzilopochtli or "Aaron," thought the problem was just a swollen gland. Then, overnight, the swollen area "doubled in size" and a small bump resembling a pimple appeared on the end of it.

But it wasn't a pimple, you guys. It was a feather, trying to poke its way through the skin of her neck.

The family traveled to the hospital where doctors, believing Mya had developed a staph infection in her lymph nodes, tried to drain the area. Nothing came out.

Hours later, Mya's parents noticed what looked like a "half-inch string" poking out of her chubby baby face.

Her doctor put on gloves and pulled out the feather.

"It's a feather," she said.

In retrospect, the bird-baby's caretakers remembered their daughter crying and pulling at the area under her ear for the past few weeks. They thought she might be teething.

According to her pediatrician, Mya likely inhaled or tried to swallow the feather, causing it to become lodged in her throat. Then, in the words of her father, Mya's body "just being crazy, just started to reject it and force it out the side of her neck."

Myan apocalypse averted, the little girl is said to be "almost 100% recovered" now.

But she will never fly.

http://gawker.com/5968473/doctors-pull- ... -birds-now
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Writer

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 7:52 pm » by Bruceleewoooah

Bloody hell! Is that possible? I mean inhaling something and temporary orifice being created to push it out?

I wonder if this would apply to other things inhaled or ingested? A biro lid perhaps or a screw? Maybe lego?

Good post :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 7:56 pm » by Bleever

Are you kidding me...GTFOH. That is crazy.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 8:03 pm » by Baboogdi

At first, Mya's parents, a human woman and the Aztec bird-god Huitzilopochtli or "Aaron," thought the problem was just a swollen gland. Then, overnight, the swollen area "doubled in size" and a small bump resembling a pimple appeared on the end of it.

Read more: doctors-pull-two-inch-feather-from-baby-s-neck-because-peopl-t82047.html#ixzz2F3Cf7Ksr

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 8:05 pm » by Poooooot

I have no idea if it's possible for something lodged in someone's throat to come out their neck, or how she even had a feather lodged in her throat for two weeks without anyone noticing. The whole thing is very bizarre. :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 8:06 pm » by Poooooot

Baboogdi wrote:At first, Mya's parents, a human woman and the Aztec bird-god Huitzilopochtli or "Aaron," thought the problem was just a swollen gland. Then, overnight, the swollen area "doubled in size" and a small bump resembling a pimple appeared on the end of it.

Yeah, that's called a joke. Ever heard of it?
Matthew 7

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 8:19 pm » by flsts1

:shock:
Could there be truth to the genetic mutations by the nephilim?
Food for thought, though...

Freekin' bizarre, mang..

The swallowing the feather thing dosen't pass my smell test...
Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Albert Einstein

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 8:44 pm » by Poooooot

flsts1 wrote:The swallowing the feather thing dosen't pass my smell test...

Me neither :think:
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 12:00 am » by mediasorcery

swallowed a feather my arse, its a frigging bird demon ! hehehe
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 12:26 am » by Webcat

Strange story, but I hope the little girl is alright now and doing all the things little children get up too! :flop:

Children are great - we watch them getting up to all the things we did, totally innocent and full of 'I want to know!"

We're here to guide and teach, correct their behaviour and show them how to grow - all done with lots (and I mean LOT'S of LOVE) to make them a complete and loving person.

Feathers are extra............. :mrgreen:

:cheers: