documentary blows 'ripple effect' video out of the water

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 1:33 am » by Lowsix

Very cool... thank you sir..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 2:12 am » by Muchtyman

Yeah , I'll Play

Saw the whole thing beginning to end , for a BBC production the outcome was predictable . That is not to say I did not learn anything or it did not change my viewpoint of what happened that day .
The 'Ripple effect ' is a poweful Internet Documentary and very Professionaly done , perhaps too good .

The Two Advocates on the Programme for the Conspiracy , Firstly a Holocaust Denier and Secondly Maud Dib himself , seem believable Patsies , but for myself , far too convenient .

For the programme Itself , It addressed most of the Issues , and came up with very plausible explanations for the most of the questions raised in the 'Ripple Effect' .

For the folk that do not concern themselves with possible other scenarios this probably answered many of the questions raised by this disturbing Vid .

I can recall the day in question, 7th July .and I watched the whole thing on TV as it developed . I can recall one Instance Reported live that was never repeated . There were Reports of Shootings at Canary Wharf where the Supposed Bombers were to Regroup after there supposed Suicide Bombing and I am fairly certain this was covered by an Australian Network . I can recall waiting for affirmation of this event , but sod all happened . This was not mentioned in the Programme .

I'm a fairly sceptical guy , and both this Vid and the BBC Counter Programme Raise more Questions than They answer .

A True Conspiracy Theorist would claim that This BBC 2 Doc is pure Propaganda to counter an effective Internet expose .

Personally I believe that last nights programme acheived what it was supposed to , that is , to ' Muddy the Waters '.

But then again , perhaps I should have more faith in our Elected Representatives .

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 2:24 am » by bugmenot

heres torrent for anyone thats interested :cheers:

FILE SIZE IS : 481.75 MB

http://www.alivetorrents.com/torrent/27 ... -xvid-pboy

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 2:25 am » by Lowsix

ah nice thanks Bug..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 3:18 pm » by Wideawakeuk

i think i have found the show you mean kurious, is this it ?

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vcl5YLYvFZA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vcl5YLYvFZA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Initiate

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 3:27 pm » by Kurious

yes sir that is the very one ! thanks for the link !!
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Writer

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 3:35 pm » by Wideawakeuk

no problem bud :flop:

my thoughts on the this documentry is that its the goverments attempt to hush up the conspiracy's that have emerge'd from 7/7.

but in all honesty would this country (uk) allowed the goverment to bring in all these anti terror laws in to force with out the events on 7/7 ? :hmmm:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 3:37 pm » by TheDuck

I feel this is not managed in a real truth seeking manner, rather it was approached in a way to make the public disregard these theories. In short it is biased as it does not question people that put these theories together in the first place.

My thoughts exactly muddying the water, well made though :roll:
As rizze said why was there a hole in the floor and even if we get past that how did they manage to put the train in the report if it never came! DODGY! that's all I can say
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 3:40 pm » by TheDuck

Its on disclose already!
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 3:59 pm » by Funkt33

Agreed:

More questions need answered and the secret inquiry number two, must be a public.
We need to loby our Uk politicians for a public inquiry.

PreviousNext