documentary blows 'ripple effect' video out of the water

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 4:07 pm » by TheDuck

I reckon it was made so a public enquiry wouldn't happen..
Last edited by TheDuck on Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 4:07 pm » by Drextin

wideawake, thanks man! Been wanting to see this.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Writer

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 5:32 pm » by Wideawakeuk

drextin wrote:wideawake, thanks man! Been wanting to see this.

No probs but i can not take the credit bud i found it today on youtube but Lightsinthesky had allready uploaded it to Disclose on the thursday so thanks should go to him :flop:

imo its just goverment propaganda span to the sheep stop them from finaly waking up and to put them back to sleep

Initiate

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 7:08 pm » by Kurious

wideawakeuk wrote:
drextin wrote:wideawake, thanks man! Been wanting to see this.

No probs but i can not take the credit bud i found it today on youtube but Lightsinthesky had allready uploaded it to Disclose on the thursday so thanks should go to him :flop:

imo its just goverment propaganda span to the sheep stop them from finaly waking up and to put them back to sleep

I have to beg to differ, what I get from it is a direct link between crack pot conspiracy theorists & the way their lies spread & influence but more so in this case the lies have actually created unwarranted hatred & have driven further wedges between the Islamic world & the Western which in turn fuels hatred which will somewhere down the line produce another horrendous act costing more innocent civilians their lives, simply because the so called director thought he was unravelling a government conpiracy.

All because of some delusional twat with a beard who thinks he's God & names himself after a character from Dune.

It is also good for another reason, it shows that even when faced with the truth that some who believe extremely hardly in conspiracy without evidence will dig in further after being faced with a truth they cant agree with just like those so called truth movement clowns who team up with the Muslim leader toward the end. When told about the directors back ground he just veers off on a tangent & continues in his mission without even assimilating the information he has been given, these people scare me more than so called secret government plotting.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 7:39 pm » by Mushroom

In the months leading up to 7/7 there was a broadcast on how the government would control media coverage of such events, therefore admitting they had the power to basically take control of 'independant' media... I forget the broadcast, but will find reference to it.

This documentary would have never been aired on the BBC if different conclusions were reached... Although, I do agree the ripple effect has driven a wedge between us and the muslim community.

The thing that I find strange is the lack of any credible CCTV evidence to back up the governments claims... I mean, come on its Big brother UK. This quartet should have been spotted and recorded at numerous locations, in full colour high quality video.

We gave up our privacy rights to allow CCTV to protect the honest law abiding citizens... Yet we turn the fuckers off when they are needed most.. Yeah right. I beLIEve that little beauty!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 pm » by Drextin

The thing that I find strange is the lack of any credible CCTV evidence to back up the governments claims... I mean, come on its Big brother UK. This quartet should have been spotted and recorded at numerous locations, in full colour high quality video.

We gave up our privacy rights to allow CCTV to protect the honest law abiding citizens... Yet we turn the fuckers off when they are needed most.. Yeah right. I beLIEve that little beauty!

You're right mushroom. It does hurt their case.........a lot. But the sad reality is that only a small number of those cams are being monitored or recorded at any given time. They simply have no way to store all the data from the enormous amounts of cams they have in the UK. So its not that hard to believe that they don't have any footage of certain events leading up to the bombings. I'm sure they have tons of it after the first one went off as they switched over to monitor all the cams in the area.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Previous