Does a New Life Form Mean God Is Dead?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 10:56 pm » by Boondox681

i wish.

good to see you marduk.i hope all is well :flop:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 11:31 pm » by Spock

epicfailure wrote:
spock wrote:
epicfailure wrote:sorry to any "Covenants" out their too Spock, the bible only stated that we are the only beings on this planet worthy of Gods love (and vengeful hatred and jealousy and mass murder), now that their is other life that means any life discovered out their in the realms of space isn't entitled to GOD's love...

You'll have to post that scripture, as in my entire life, I have never read or heard that.

And also, don't mistake my faith in Christianity, with the bigger picture of "Is there a God".

PSALM 33

Rejoice in the LORD, O you righteous!
Praise befits the upright.
Praise the LORD with the lyre,
make melody to him with the harp of ten strings!
Sing to him a new song,
play skilfully on the strings, with loud shouts.

For the word of the LORD is upright;
and all his work is done in faithfulness.
He loves righteousness and justice;
the earth is full of the steadfast love of the LORD.

By the word of the LORD the heavens were made,
and all their host by the breath of his mouth. (remember heaven is where you go when you die, not in what we perceive as life)
He gathered the waters of the sea as in a bottle;
he put the deeps in storehouses.

Let all the earth fear the LORD,
let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
For he spoke, and it came to be;
he commanded, and it stood forth.

The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nought;
he frustrates the plans of the peoples.
The counsel of the LORD stands for ever,
the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD,
the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!
The LORD looks down from heaven,
he sees all the sons of men;
from where he sits enthroned he looks forth
on all the inhabitants of the earth,
he who fashions the hearts of them all,
and observes all their deeds.
A king is not saved by his great army;
a warrior is not delivered by his great strength.
The war horse is a vain hope for victory,
and by its great might it cannot save.

Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear him,
on those who hope in his steadfast love,
that he may deliver their soul from death,
and keep them alive in famine.

Our soul waits for the LORD;
he is our help and shield.
Yea, our heart is glad in him,
because we trust in his holy name.
Let thy steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us,

PSALM 8

O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is thy name in all the earth!
Thou whose glory above the heavens is chanted
by the mouth of babes and infants,
thou hast founded a bulwark because of thy foes,
When I look at thy heavens, the work of thy fingers,
the moon and the stars which thou hast established;
what is man that thou art mindful of him,
and the son of man that thou dost care for him?
Yet thou hast made him little less than God,
and dost crown him with glory and honor.
Thou hast given him dominion over the works of thy hands;
thou hast put all things under his feet,
all sheep and oxen, and also the beasts of the field,
the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea,
whatever passes along the paths of the sea.
O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is thy name in all the earth!

PSALM 104 (God as Creator and Sustainer) Bless the LORD, O my soul! O LORD my God, thou art very great! Thou art clothed with honor and majesty, who coverest thyself with light as with a garment, who hast stretched out the heavens like a tent, who hast laid the beams of thy chambers on the waters, who makest the clouds thy chariot, who ridest on the wings of the wind, who makest the winds thy messengers, fire and flame thy ministers. Thou didst set the earth on its foundations, so that it should never be shaken. Thou didst cover it with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains. At thy rebuke they fled; at the sound of thy thunder they took to flight. The mountains rose, the valleys sank down to the place which thou didst appoint for them. Thou didst set a bound which they should not pass, so that they might not again cover the earth. Thou makest springs gush forth in the valleys; they flow between the hills, they give drink to every beast of the field; the wild asses quench their thirst. By them the birds of the air have their habitation; they sing among the branches. From thy lofty abode thou waterest the mountains; the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy work. Thou dost cause the grass to grow for the cattle, and plants for man to cultivate, that he may bring forth food from the earth, and wine to gladden the heart of man, oil to make his face shine, and bread to strengthen man's heart. The trees of the LORD are watered abundantly, the cedars of Lebanon which he planted. In them the birds build their nests; the stork has her home in the fir trees. The high mountains are for the wild goats; the rocks are a refuge for the badgers. Thou hast made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows its time for setting. Thou makest darkness, and it is night, when all the beasts of the forest creep forth. The young lions roar for their prey, seeking their food from God. When the sun rises, they get them away and lie down in their dens. Man goes forth to his work and to his labor until the evening. O LORD, how manifold are thy works! In wisdom hast thou made them all; the earth is full of thy creatures. Yonder is the sea, great and wide, which teems with things innumerable, living things both small and great. There go the ships, and Leviathan which thou didst form to sport in it. These all look to thee, to give them their food in due season. When thou givest to them, they gather it up; when thou openest thy hand, they are filled with good things. When thou hidest thy face, they are dismayed; when thou takest away their breath, they die and return to their dust. When thou sendest forth thy Spirit, they are created; and thou renewest the face of the ground. May the glory of the LORD endure for ever, may the LORD rejoice in his works, who looks on the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke! I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being. May my meditation be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the LORD. Let sinners be consumed from the earth, and let the wicked be no more! Bless the LORD, O my soul! Praise the LORD!

"I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things. 'Shower, O heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness; let the earth open, that salvation may sprout forth, and let it cause righteousness to spring up also; I the LORD have created it.'

"Woe to him who strives with his Maker, an earthen vessel with the potter! Does the clay say to him who fashions it, `What are you making'? or `Your work has no handles'? Woe to him who says to a father, `What are you begetting?' or to a woman, `With what are you in travail?'

"Thus says the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker: 'Will you question me about my children, or command me concerning the work of my hands? I made the earth, and created man upon it; it was my hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host (Interesting he mentions the heavens but not any other planets or moons)(heavens = where you go when you die)...For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (he is God!), who formed the earth and made it (he established it; he did not create it a chaos, he formed it to be inhabited!): "I am the LORD, and there is no other. I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, `Seek me in chaos.' I the LORD speak the truth, I declare what is right." (Isaiah 45:7-19)

I am sure their is several other scriptures, but none of which I have seen describe any other life forms outside of references of heaven and the anunnaki / naphilim / angels / middle of the earth hell demons.

there is no scripture of micro organisms on Mars, there is no mention of liquid on the moons of Titan... why is this? is it because the bible is the word of man and not God... Surely if this God is all knowing and all powerful he would have mentioned that he is the creator of all these planets and organisms ( and in such great detail as he explained his creation of earth)

but yet we don't see any of this, and I ask why? (but I already know the answer) but mostly I say he didn't mention it because the Bible wasn't written by God, it was written by man who assumed they were the most important species on the only planet they knew to exist at the time... so for a all being and all existing God to not write of his previous life breathing achievements for his most prized peoples to read about seems entirely superficial to me...

but having scientist call you a science fiction fan or conspiracy theorist is the same as a biblical follower calling you ignorant for thinking that MAN is the only creation accepted or created by GOD...

nothing to do with you own individual spiritual beliefs, I am just calling it how I see it in regards to those contradictions contained within "the written word of the GOD" who couldn't God himself a book to give to man, but he has MAN write it for him...

he can create MAN from Clay, but can not create a book about his achievements... to teach and not mislead in any sense.. pretty weird if you ask me...

Sorry for the huge quote.

But these were songs, and not to mention, there is not one shred of evidence in these that God couldn't or didn't create arsenic based or even garlic based life forms on other planets, or in space.

As far as the discrepancies in the mind of God from the old and New testaments - that's another thread, as I too have many questions regarding that, and an idea (that works for me) on the issue.

but having scientist call you a science fiction fan or conspiracy theorist is the same as a biblical follower calling you ignorant for thinking that MAN is the only creation accepted or created by GOD...

I don't know anyone, personally, of this position, and if I did, I wouldn't be able to tolerate them. However, granted, I am sure there are some fucked up ideas out there cloaked in "Christianity". Look at Eliakim.

but yet we don't see any of this, and I ask why? (but I already know the answer) but mostly I say he didn't mention it because the Bible wasn't written by God, it was written by man who assumed they were the most important species on the only planet they knew to exist at the time... so for a all being and all existing God to not write of his previous life breathing achievements for his most prized peoples to read about seems entirely superficial to me...

I don't take the Bible like this at all. The Bible is written by many people, over a long period of time and condensed into a volume. Sure, there are other scripts out there just as important. But possibly the genius of God to man, could have been the condensing process (just a thought). As the Bible is really just a bunch of stories, about everything really, but most importantly, man's relationship with God. This is not saying that interpretations weren't wrong, and stories weren't skewed, and brutal laws weren't written by Moses and the hierarchy during the exodus. However, what Jesus said he came for, was to fulfill the law. In essence - anyone wishing to give up that barbaric system, just need to put their trust on Him. God wasn't the author of barbarism, mankind is, because, unfortunately, mankind is barbaric, and stiff penalties are made to be a deterrent to red-neck foolishness. Sure, out of piousness, they went overboard. But in the grand scheme of things, these ancient writers of the law (and even still in the Jewish and Muslim communities) were trying to mandate that to achieve salvation, one must become perfect through strict adherence to these laws. All the while, being hypocritical themselves and only giving the perception of their own righteousness in a religious society, when in essence, the givers and protectors of the (ever increasing) laws were no better and no more Godly then the common thief or murderer.

The system was irreparably broken. So the mission of Jesus was to come, and fulfill the law, to allow all people and races and creeds to be free of hypocrisy, be themselves, try to be good and acknowledge failure - and say, by this gift, if you accept it, can be free of the chains of barbaric/heinous laws that grip humans conscious.

To me, the Bible is a story of different situations showing mans failure and triumphs, and Jesus saying, "stop - just stop, my yoke is easy and my burden is light".

I guess (and this is coming from a professed Christian) the Bible makes sense to me in this fashion, and I understand why God would have allowed it to be written in this way.

But all that is me. Not in any way answering the question of the OP. Which is, did the recent revelation of arsenic based DNA kill the notion that there is a God/Universal/Personal/Creative identity?

The answer is still very simple. No. No it did not.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 11:44 pm » by Redwoodrick

@Spock
..Wow...where did you get such wisdom??
Dude you are blowing the image I had of you :alien51:
Great stuff :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 12:36 am » by Epicfailure

@ Spock there isn't one shred for it either, there is no passage in the bible written by songs of man, or by the words of man that say there is life beyond our planet....

Why is there this huge discrepancy if the word of GOD was written by GOD through man?

That was my question, I am not prying into your beliefs, I am prying at the notion that there is no mention against what I said.. I think the answer is obvious, the bible is meant to play head games with people, to keep them guessing themselves and their beliefs that they put themselves into...

That is why the Bible to me is nothing more than a book, because I don't trust a book that says one thing, then turns around and says another thing that you previously just read said another, that is the whole point of that book, to keep you guessing and to mislead....

But on the fact that it doesn't change that GOD (however you see him) is dead, I think that is a question that has too many variables, does it mean the "Christian" God is dead? yes I think it does, because the "Christian" god only said he created life on earth and only earth, and earth creatures are the only ones that love him (in the physical world).

So based on that and current discoveries that life is outside of this planet, it makes a "Christian" GOD look like a damn fool to say that he only cares about us and only mentions us, supremely ignorant too.

So yes I would say the white bearded man in those scriptures is being defeated daily by his closed minded verses, and egotistical parading of creation "I CREATED EARTH AND MAN FROM MY IMAGE".... but yet I don't mention any other intelligent life forms or if they are in my image or if I created them, why? because the bible tells white lies, what isn't relevant to Humankind deserves no mention, even though I created it and have no problem boasting about how great I am and what I have accomplished. no the millions of other planets aren't anything compared to my little humans..... :lol:

so if we are created in GODs image, then what about others? if they are not created in GOD's image that means he did not create them no? or does it simply mean that he forgot to tell of the other billion million stars with probably a billion other life forms?

something tells me he didn't forget, and something else tells me that it wasn't a "christian" GOD that made us if he is so condescending or neglecting of other life forms and their servitude towards him, or even a mention in his historical creation time-line (Bible / Genesis). I believe it was left out to form and control a thought process that is still being carried out to this day:

"I am a child of GOD I am better or more special than any non-believer or any other life form out their and it is proven by the only mention of us (MAN) and no one else"
(disclaimer: this doesn't go for everyone so if you feel like you got upset than maybe you shouldn't be guilty of this thought)

seems pretty prejudicial and elitists of him to only make one species in his likeness and only mention that one life form as being "worthy" to enter the kingdom of heaven...

this life (arsenic bacteria) wasn't created by GOD it was created by man, which goes to show that it doesn't take religion to create life, arsenic was a derivative of something natural but wasn't introduced in the manner it was naturally by GOD, it took a man to do it..

the bible in this sense is contradictive and an open ended lie in suggesting that only GOD is capable of creating life, considering SATAN gave us our freewill, and we created this bacteria, it must either mean it is the work of another imaginary entity knowns as the devil, or it is because of "OUR" freewill not "GODS" that made this happen, which means we are comparable and on our way to becoming GODS ourselves through creating life, correct?..... which would also mean that we are just as good if not better than GOD...

(Note: remember creating life through means not deemed natural is considered blasphemy and a sin, as you are playing "GOD" or defeating GOD however you wish to look at it)

(think about if we can travel to other dimensions or time, then we will be even closer to beating the Christian GOD)

if this was NASA and they were writing the story of how our universe started and only left their story with the origins of earth, the moon and the sun (they don't touch the afterlife because they aren't claiming to know), I would still be pissed off at the amount of ignorance and lies they were trying to feed me through scripture and "theory" based discussions.....

song or not these are hymns, and scriptures written by the prophets and "writings and ideals" of God....

one thing is for sure, the "skewing" can't be the cover up for all claims against the bible, truly if GOD trusted man to write a book for him and be entirely accurate, then is should be entirely accurate if he had enough belief thus faith in his writers to be accurate to a complete detail....

and so far all the bible in it's entirety only claims that the earth, the moon and the sun was created by GOD (despite the unofficial addition of the book of Enoch).....

this is what gets me, with this "GOD created every single life form", when the bible only states that life was created here on earth and in the Afterlife / Heaven / Hell...

What about David and Goliath? where is the Giant skeleton from that? surely if we are to believe the words of "GOD" then the giants of those times would be visible in archaeological finds, but yet we find nothing... we have dinosaurs, but are we to believe that David fought a gigantic Brontosaurus?

how come we have Dinosaur bones, but no bones of these Giants that were spoken of thousands (NOT) Millions of years ago like the bones of dinosaurs are.

but yet we have no discoveries of?

these questions are just that questions, and most not directed at you but just a writing of contradictions in the biblical scripture, and our origins in use with the average every sunday church goer and bible reader.

if the intent of the bible was not to mislead but guide people, then why are they cryptic? why do they not mention exactly what it is..

"Jesus didn't exist he is an allegory or fable of sorts to bring man and GOD closer..."

well why not just say that instead of fooling people into believing he actually existed, and perpetuating the lie into what you call "Scripture of GOD's words", coming up with a history and putting words of a crazed and deranged Pontius Pilate as some sort of proof, that "THIS" Jesus existed, and not the other hundreds of "other" Jesus's that existed at that time.

there is no physical evidence that Jesus (of Nazareth / Bethlehem)( No Birth record, no mention of him from his youth to his age of 30 existed) that is a FACT. but others debate this like it is a conspiracy from nowhere with no merit, but the simple fact remains he is kept in this book and portrayed as being a real human / demi-god.... for what purpose????

that is right, to LIE to you, to tell you white lies about life an the origins of man, just as Genesis does and neglects to mention anything else that could potentially damage the credibility of GOD and JESUS, that is why Science is so refuted in those circles, because science although Biased themselves with special interest, details that Jesus and those mythologies doesn't exist.... shit Nazareth isn't even on a map that was proven by a form of science, but here is this bearded white guy plastered on the walls of holy buildings, and being talked about in the books Christians read and praised like an actual person.... I mean what a mind fuck...

Moses seeing god and hearing his voice: "well I saw god and heard him, but I can't tell you what he looked like or what he sounded like for that matter either." .........?!?!?!?!

seriously?!

so what is the point of this?

The origins of the bible and the dying of "Christian" god is very real, and this discovery is another thorn in the bible and the "Theory of Christianity"...

so yes I would say GOD in the Christian biblical sense is dying.

"end"

:cheers:

P.S. this isn't a campaign against individual spirituality, this is just thoughts that dwell in favor of all of us sometimes.... so please don't be upset or displaced by my words... I am just thinking out loud.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 12:54 am » by Lowsix

epicfailure wrote:@ Spock there isn't one shred for it either, there is no passage in the bible written by songs of man, or by the words of man that say there is life beyond our planet....

Why is there this huge discrepancy if the word of GOD was written by GOD through man?

That was my question, I am not prying into your beliefs, I am prying at the notion that there is no mention against what I said.. I think the answer is obvious, the bible is meant to play head games with people, to keep them guessing themselves and their beliefs that they put themselves into...

That is why the Bible to me is nothing more than a book, because I don't trust a book that says one thing, then turns around and says another thing that you previously just read said another, that is the whole point of that book, to keep you guessing and to mislead....

But on the fact that it doesn't change that GOD (however you see him) is dead, I think that is a question that has too many variables, does it mean the "Christian" God is dead? yes I think it does, because the "Christian" god only said he created life on earth and only earth, and earth creatures are the only ones that love him (in the physical world).

So based on that and current discoveries that life is outside of this planet, it makes a "Christian" GOD look like a damn fool to say that he only cares about us and only mentions us, supremely ignorant too.

So yes I would say the white bearded man in those scriptures is being defeated daily by his closed minded verses, and egotistical parading of creation "I CREATED EARTH AND MAN FROM MY IMAGE".... but yet I don't mention any other intelligent life forms or if they are in my image or if I created them, why? because the bible tells white lies, what isn't relevant to Humankind deserves no mention, even though I created it and have no problem boasting about how great I am and what I have accomplished. no the millions of other planets aren't anything compared to my little humans..... :lol:

so if we are created in GODs image, then what about others? if they are not created in GOD's image that means he did not create them no? or does it simply mean that he forgot to tell of the other billion million stars with probably a billion other life forms?

something tells me he didn't forget, and something else tells me that it wasn't a "christian" GOD that made us if he is so condescending or neglecting of other life forms and their servitude towards him, or even a mention in his historical creation time-line (Bible / Genesis). I believe it was left out to form and control a thought process that is still being carried out to this day:

"I am a child of GOD I am better or more special than any non-believer or any other life form out their and it is proven by the only mention of us (MAN) and no one else"
(disclaimer: this doesn't go for everyone so if you feel like you got upset than maybe you shouldn't be guilty of this thought)

seems pretty prejudicial and elitists of him to only make one species in his likeness and only mention that one life form as being "worthy" to enter the kingdom of heaven...

this life (arsenic bacteria) wasn't created by GOD it was created by man, which goes to show that it doesn't take religion to create life, arsenic was a derivative of something natural but wasn't introduced in the manner it was naturally by GOD, it took a man to do it..

the bible in this sense is contradictive and an open ended lie in suggesting that only GOD is capable of creating life, considering SATAN gave us our freewill, and we created this bacteria, it must either mean it is the work of another imaginary entity knowns as the devil, or it is because of "OUR" freewill not "GODS" that made this happen, which means we are comparable and on our way to becoming GODS ourselves through creating life, correct?..... which would also mean that we are just as good if not better than GOD...

(Note: remember creating life through means not deemed natural is considered blasphemy and a sin, as you are playing "GOD" or defeating GOD however you wish to look at it)

(think about if we can travel to other dimensions or time, then we will be even closer to beating the Christian GOD)

if this was NASA and they were writing the story of how our universe started and only left their story with the origins of earth, the moon and the sun (they don't touch the afterlife because they aren't claiming to know), I would still be pissed off at the amount of ignorance and lies they were trying to feed me through scripture and "theory" based discussions.....

song or not these are hymns, and scriptures written by the prophets and "writings and ideals" of God....

one thing is for sure, the "skewing" can't be the cover up for all claims against the bible, truly if GOD trusted man to write a book for him and be entirely accurate, then is should be entirely accurate if he had enough belief thus faith in his writers to be accurate to a complete detail....

and so far all the bible in it's entirety only claims that the earth, the moon and the sun was created by GOD (despite the unofficial addition of the book of Enoch).....

this is what gets me, with this "GOD created every single life form", when the bible only states that life was created here on earth and in the Afterlife / Heaven / Hell...

What about David and Goliath? where is the Giant skeleton from that? surely if we are to believe the words of "GOD" then the giants of those times would be visible in archaeological finds, but yet we find nothing... we have dinosaurs, but are we to believe that David fought a gigantic Brontosaurus?

how come we have Dinosaur bones, but no bones of these Giants that were spoken of thousands (NOT) Millions of years ago like the bones of dinosaurs are.

but yet we have no discoveries of?

these questions are just that questions, and most not directed at you but just a writing of contradictions in the biblical scripture, and our origins in use with the average every sunday church goer and bible reader.

if the intent of the bible was not to mislead but guide people, then why are they cryptic? why do they not mention exactly what it is..

"Jesus didn't exist he is an allegory or fable of sorts to bring man and GOD closer..."

well why not just say that instead of fooling people into believing he actually existed, and perpetuating the lie into what you call "Scripture of GOD's words", coming up with a history and putting words of a crazed and deranged Pontius Pilate as some sort of proof, that "THIS" Jesus existed, and not the other hundreds of "other" Jesus's that existed at that time.

there is no physical evidence that Jesus (of Nazareth / Bethlehem)( No Birth record, no mention of him from his youth to his age of 30 existed) that is a FACT. but others debate this like it is a conspiracy from nowhere with no merit, but the simple fact remains he is kept in this book and portrayed as being a real human / demi-god.... for what purpose????

that is right, to LIE to you, to tell you white lies about life an the origins of man, just as Genesis does and neglects to mention anything else that could potentially damage the credibility of GOD and JESUS, that is why Science is so refuted in those circles, because science although Biased themselves with special interest, details that Jesus and those mythologies doesn't exist.... shit Nazareth isn't even on a map that was proven by a form of science, but here is this bearded white guy plastered on the walls of holy buildings, and being talked about in the books Christians read and praised like an actual person.... I mean what a mind fuck...

Moses seeing god and hearing his voice: "well I saw god and heard him, but I can't tell you what he looked like or what he sounded like for that matter either." .........?!?!?!?!

seriously?!

so what is the point of this?

The origins of the bible and the dying of "Christian" god is very real, and this discovery is another thorn in the bible and the "Theory of Christianity"...

so yes I would say GOD in the Christian biblical sense is dying.

"end"

:cheers:

P.S. this isn't a campaign against individual spirituality, this is just thoughts that dwell in favor of all of us sometimes.... so please don't be upset or displaced by my words... I am just thinking out loud.

No point in even reading all that.

This sums it up:

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 12:58 am » by Spock

epicfailure wrote:@ Spock there isn't one shred for it either, there is no passage in the bible written by songs of man, or by the words of man that say there is life beyond our planet....

I tend to think life is all encompassing, spirit / ether / physical. I would assume that is how God sees it as well.

Our "planet" floats in a bubble, that is 1 single bubble in a bubble bath. When we're talking eternity, this makes sense.

As far as life outside our planet - the bible is saturated with it.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 am » by Stratosfear

troll2rocks wrote:Not only does it kill god. It kicks (IT) "not him" to the floor, rips out its eyes tongue and neck, bends it over, cuts its sausage off and stabs it into its empty eye socket, kicks the sadistic thing repeatedly in the balls, cuts its arms and legs off, Bruce Lee kicks its head into pieces, sets it on fire, cricket bats it into pulp, burns the pulp, eats the ashes and shits it into Piers Morgan's mouth, who then french kisses a dirty tramps crack.

Then the circle of life is complete.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Common logic 1, Faithful Ignorance 0.

PS. if your religious, no offence intended.

Bullshit. Science is all about facts. Religion is supposition and wishful thinking.

But this won't kill the idea of "god". Perhaps it is hardwired into us?
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 1:15 am » by Spock

stratosfear wrote:Bullshit. Science is all about facts.

Science is the quest for knowledge. Yesterday's "science" is tomorrows medieval.

Science = systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 am » by Stratosfear

spock wrote:
stratosfear wrote:Bullshit. Science is all about facts.

Science is the quest for knowledge. Yesterday's "science" is tomorrows medieval.

Science = systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.

This is very odd. I posted my response to something I thought I saw. However, I can no longer find it. I think this is a salutary lesson in not posting stuff after having spend 9 hours down the pub. Oops. :oops:
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Initiate

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 1:25 am » by Symbolon

Does a New Life Form Mean God Is Dead?

No it does not. I say respectfully that his question is irrelevant.

PreviousNext