Does anyone else feel strange?????

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 14, 2010 10:19 pm » by Ridee

if you don't feel strange this days you are either dead or in a coma :)
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm » by Scoundrel1975

lmao :lol:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 14, 2010 10:28 pm » by Anuki

savwafair2012 wrote:I have no clue what I'm trying to ask here It's just that for the past 2 day's I have found it almost imposible to focus on thing's. It's almost like I'm in a daze.I try to concentrate but after about 5 min I seem to trance out.

Last night I woke up like 15 time's and Just before I woke up I was hearing a loud staic type noise in my dream.

I have never felt this strange sensation before and I just thought i'd throw it out their.I feel as if I'm walking in some sort of invisible fog that seem's to drain my energy.

:peep:

I realy think youre experiance the transformition
some people have change with sleep, less sleep, sleeping problems, change in when you have the need to sleep etc et....

Initiate

PostThu Apr 15, 2010 1:39 am » by nm156

If a state of urgency is strange then yes! :ohno: But I'll just have me some cronick later and I'll be cool. ;)
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 15, 2010 1:49 am » by Minihaha

Wondering if you are feeling better? Just wondering if you have watched a video that summons a being? I'm not going to name it specifically, but if you have you'd know what I'm talking about. :peep:

Initiate

PostThu Apr 15, 2010 1:58 am » by zionslion

minihaha wrote:Wondering if you are feeling better? Just wondering if you have watched a video that summons a being? I'm not going to name it specifically, but if you have you'd know what I'm talking about. :peep:

is this the one by the "dying nasa scientist"? i watched that too but i havent noticed any sort of being. nor has my really aware doggy named marley. hes a border collie and notices the smallest things.

Please post the link the the video.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 15, 2010 3:01 am » by Minihaha

The origional video was 1minute 87 seconds long, nasajim108 edited it down to 1 min 52 sec. I got the origional and I got the full blown effect as did my daughter. I don't think it effects everyone the same way and some not at all, but I know what happened to me. I still get sensations of things traveling around in my head. I had my first seizure the day after I watched it and I also have permanent scarring in my eyes. My bad, but I accept what happened. Afterward my spelling was horrible and I would trance alot, I also got very clumsy after the vid, I've always prided myself on my agility. I don't want to link to the video even if it has been edited down, I don't want others negatively affected by it. OH and I have had that static sound, once as I was falling asleep and it was loud static, then I heard a guys voice say is their anybody in there? There was a quick laugh and it sounded like someone hushed him. Then it was gone, but I was wide awake after that. Basically I kind of think I may be off in the head, but I'm OK with it because there is no normal, normal is just another illusion, and as long as I try to do good I think I'll be OK. :dancing:

Initiate

PostThu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 am » by zionslion

mini :geek:

youll be fine.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 15, 2010 4:30 am » by Minihaha

Yeah, I know, I'm a lucky girl and nothing will break my spirit, everything that happens, bad or good is like another splash of paint in the portrait of my life, I am grateful for the gifts that have been presented to me. Just remember that shit makes the flowers grow! :D

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 16, 2010 12:43 am » by Mochon

Hey guys!

What video r u talking about?Sounds intresting

PreviousNext